Another platform is popping up.

Peppy's has a load of information and is full of very knowledgeable researchers. Invites were paused for a bit, but I think they are now open for invites at https://chat.peppys.io/signup/L9qQ4Z

After you soak up that wealth of information, send Goodkitty a message in Peppy's to request Discord server invites for the peptide testing and group buy servers.

Peppy's has a load of information and is full of very knowledgeable researchers. Invites were paused for a bit, but I think they are now open for invites at https://chat.peppys.io/signup/L9qQ4Z

After you soak up that wealth of information, send Goodkitty a message in Peppy's to request Discord server invites for the peptide testing and group buy servers.
Just sent her a DM today. Thanks you!

maybe those that go over there just funnel the info back here. would be appreciated.
I believe that is against their rules. You definitely can't post any screen shots from the main forum, and if you pass the test to get into the testing discords, you can't share any information from there at all (screen shot or otherwise).

At least that is my understanding. This rule keeps the space safer/out of the hands of web search crawls, etc. They give ya the boot if you're found to be sharing privileged information outside the walled garden.

When Reddit started removing subs I went over to WhatsApp. A lot of information and conversations went on but the leader of the pack realized a different platform was needed. They started a new group with the app Signal. Zippy you helped me connect the dots and I only mention this incase you’re interested.
Can you please send an invite to the group? Thanks

Thanks for the warning. Definitely something that would be an interesting discussion: how much are we exposing ourselves to scams (peptide related or not) by being in various forums and where is any line we shouldn't cross (I don't want to be on "a list"). I feel like the peptides we order are not illegal to order or receive so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. My guess is there are other things going on in some of these sites (like mesoRx) that are more iffy. But this feels all so clandestine and shady with platforms shutting down discussion, I'm not sure.
Just use a 1time phone number to register your signal/whatsapp :)

No idea if I'm allowed to post links here, but there are plenty of reliable providers that does those verifications for like 50cent. Or you can rent the number for around 7$ a month if you want to keep it for re-verification etc

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back