Any Peptides to help with sweaty hands?

BigGulps

Reaction score
My hands sweat like crazy. I have to apologize everytime after I shake someone's hand lol. I know people inject botox into their hand to help curb it, but I've never tried it.

What's interesting is when I consume alcohol my hands are dry so maybe the sweating is related to anxiety. I'm not about to become an alcoholic though ;-)

Are there any peptides to help with sweating?

My hands sweat like crazy. I have to apologize everytime after I shake someone's hand lol. I know people inject botox into their hand to help curb it, but I've never tried it.

What's interesting is when I consume alcohol my hands are dry so maybe the sweating is related to anxiety. I'm not about to become an alcoholic though ;-)

Are there any peptides to help with sweating?
I do not know of a peptide that helps, but I am a competitive shooter and use something called Carpe when I compete. If you search google for hand antiperspirant it will come up. It works for feet as well. You apply it once a day.

I do not know of a peptide that helps, but I am a competitive shooter and use something called Carpe when I compete. If you search google for hand antiperspirant it will come up. It works for feet as well. You apply it once a day.
I have it. My hands sweat right through it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back