Any Peptides to help with sweaty hands?

BigGulps

Reaction score
My hands sweat like crazy. I have to apologize everytime after I shake someone's hand lol. I know people inject botox into their hand to help curb it, but I've never tried it.

What's interesting is when I consume alcohol my hands are dry so maybe the sweating is related to anxiety. I'm not about to become an alcoholic though ;-)

Are there any peptides to help with sweating?

My hands sweat like crazy. I have to apologize everytime after I shake someone's hand lol. I know people inject botox into their hand to help curb it, but I've never tried it.

What's interesting is when I consume alcohol my hands are dry so maybe the sweating is related to anxiety. I'm not about to become an alcoholic though ;-)

Are there any peptides to help with sweating?
I do not know of a peptide that helps, but I am a competitive shooter and use something called Carpe when I compete. If you search google for hand antiperspirant it will come up. It works for feet as well. You apply it once a day.

I do not know of a peptide that helps, but I am a competitive shooter and use something called Carpe when I compete. If you search google for hand antiperspirant it will come up. It works for feet as well. You apply it once a day.
I have it. My hands sweat right through it 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have hyperhidrosis and thankfully I'm not someone who has my hand sweat specifically, there is sweat basically everywhere else. If you look that up (maybe you already know) there are some things that can worsen it to avoid and prescriptions to help, but I don't know of any peptides. I just wanted to sympathize!

if its related to anxiety:
- propranolol, if you need it just sometimes, like for business meetings etc.
- proper anxiolitics, escitalopram (good for depression also), mirtazapine (good if you have also insomnia), maybe pregabalin can work for you too, but try to stay away from benzos

Back