AOD 9604

Bacteriostatic water0.9% benzyl. Do I have to keep it in the refrigerator? I have read no refrigeration needed , use acetic acid instead ect... what is the actual protocol for this peptide? Thx

Many suppliers have started providing special BAC water with some acetic acid to lower the pH to avoid reconstitution problems with AOD as since late last year it seems like the raw producers and/or suppliers are failing to properly buffer the solution for proper pH prior to lyophilization.

Many suppliers have started providing special BAC water with some acetic acid to lower the pH to avoid reconstitution problems with AOD as since late last year it seems like the raw producers and/or suppliers are failing to properly buffer the solution for proper pH prior to lyophilization.
So, if it is the buffer causing the gelling, would filtering correct this?

So, if it is the buffer causing the gelling, would filtering correct this?
No. Ideally the solution should be buffered to reconstitute at the desired pH with normal BAC or sterile water. Adjusting pH is a chemical process, not a mechanical one like filtering. Many people have figured out how to adjust the pH of their BAC water with acetic acid on their own, but it's not something that most people should be attempting.

I've been using AOD-9604 for about a month now. I've bought it from several US vendors and had no issues with gelling. Nice clear liquid with no residue or lumps.

I just got a kit from a Chinese vendor recently, and the AOD-9604 looks awful when I reconstitute it. Within a day, it is just ugly. Cloudy with some huge floaters. How much acetic acid, of what concentration, are we talking about adding here to change the pH enough to stop the gelling?

I've seen Acetic Acid 0.6% Solution for sale.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back