ASC Angel Time to Receive Tracking?

Yes, from Tuk. I ordered 60mg tirz. I plan to share the test result once I have it. :)
Wow, that's cool, I also bought the tiz 60 and I'll be looking forward to the results so I can start using it. If you want, I can help with some symbolic value for the test. I'm from Brazil but I'll find a way to help you.

This was my first experience with ASC: I ordered through Tuk on 10/7. Super easy transaction and communication. I received tracking on 10/14, eta for arrival shows 10/22. I ordered during their holiday so I'm sure the extra wait time was due to them catching up on orders.

So I got my tracking number on the 10th and it is here at my post office and should come on Monday, 11 days, not shabby! The universal parcel tracker enabled me to follow it through CN and its way towards me!

Wow, that's cool, I also bought the tiz 60 and I'll be looking forward to the results so I can start using it. If you want, I can help with some symbolic value for the test. I'm from Brazil but I'll find a way to help you.
No need, but I appreciate the offer :)

I received my order of tirz 60 from ASC. total time from order to my mailbox was 11 days. It was packed well and discreetly. Tracking was updated frequently. Zoey, if you are monitoring, xie xie, you were great to deal with.

Can I ask you what was declared on the package? Mine is stuck in customs and I'm afraid they won't authorize delivery.

I received my order of tirz 60 from ASC. total time from order to my mailbox was 11 days. It was packed well and discreetly. Tracking was updated frequently. Zoey, if you are monitoring, xie xie, you were great to deal with.
Hey! I just got mine as well, and I'm curious... what color is your lid?

I just received my order from @Tuk Angel , and the whole process was super fast! She was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions, from purchase to shipping.

The product arrived very well packaged, with plenty of protection, and all the bottles were intact. A perfect 10!

I bought Tirz 60mg and BAC Water.

I’ll definitely be buying again, especially because of the exceptional customer service!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-10-22 at 13.55.06 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-22 at 13.55.06 (2).jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 21
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-22 at 13.55.06 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-22 at 13.55.06 (1).jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 21
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-22 at 13.55.06.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-22 at 13.55.06.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 21
I just received my order from @Tuk Angel , and the whole process was super fast! She was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions, from purchase to shipping.

The product arrived very well packaged, with plenty of protection, and all the bottles were intact. A perfect 10!

I’ll definitely be buying again, especially because of the exceptional customer service!
I received the same ones a couple days ago. Red caps and same dates on label. Sent one in to Vanguard for testing. Should be delivered to them tomorrow. Will post test results when i get them.

I received the same ones a couple days ago. Red caps and same dates on label. Sent one in to Vanguard for testing. Should be delivered to them tomorrow. Will post test results when i get them.
Yay!! I'm sending one to Vanguard just as soon as I get my shipment in this week. I'll be sharing results as well🙂

Are you going to use the bac water?

I have an order from asc coming (my first grey) and it comes with it but I have read not to use theirs and get the hospira- which is currently my plan.

Are you going to use the bac water?

I have an order from asc coming (my first grey) and it comes with it but I have read not to use theirs and get the hospira- which is currently my plan.
I also have an order coming with BAC water (was free), I am considering using it despite all the warnings.

2 Reasons:
1. I can not for the life of me find Hospira water in my own country, meaning I would have to get it shipped internationally, which for some reason is much more difficult to do than I would have thought.
2. It's just a solution of 0.9% Benzyl alcohol, it is such an easy, simple and cheap solution to prepare, how the heck am I gonna trust them making complicated peptides but not the BAC water? Seems silly to me.

I even considered just straight up buying Benzyl Alcohol and sterile water and preparing my own BAC solution.

I haven't fully decided yet, maybe if I'll find a source of Hospira that ships internationally that isn't annoyingly expensive I would get it, maybe not.

I also have an order coming with BAC water (was free), I am considering using it despite all the warnings.

2 Reasons:
1. I can not for the life of me find Hospira water in my own country, meaning I would have to get it shipped internationally, which for some reason is much more difficult to do than I would have thought.
2. It's just a solution of 0.9% Benzyl alcohol, it is such an easy, simple and cheap solution to prepare, how the heck am I gonna trust them making complicated peptides but not the BAC water? Seems silly to me.

I even considered just straight up buying Benzyl Alcohol and sterile water and preparing my own BAC solution.

I haven't fully decided yet, maybe if I'll find a source of Hospira that ships internationally that isn't annoyingly expensive I would get it, maybe not.
Oh yes I can see how it would be difficult from outside the US! Keep us updated if you use it 😁

Back