ASC Angel Time to Receive Tracking?

I received the same ones a couple days ago. Red caps and same dates on label. Sent one in to Vanguard for testing. Should be delivered to them tomorrow. Will post test results when i get them.
Wow, I'll be looking forward to the results, here in Brazil there are no laboratories that carry out this type of analysis, and sending them abroad is very expensive. Thank you very much for your charity with the forum.

My lids were a purplish color like your pics.
no more than mine, I assure you, I was already sad thinking that I had been stuck at customs, looking at the tracking code every hour to see if there was any update, I was already convinced that I would have to wait longer to receive it and out of nowhere, without waiting, the package arrives lol. Think about how happy I was. 😄😄😄😄

I received the same ones a couple days ago. Red caps and same dates on label. Sent one in to Vanguard for testing. Should be delivered to them tomorrow. Will post test results when i get them.
Same caps as the rest of y'all. This is good, I was waffling on which lab to use. I'll send mine to Peptide Testing and we can compare :).

Back