ASC first Purchase will be in a few days. Has anyone used ASC?

Ordered on 07/29. I ordered quite a few products as I would like to test out a new vendor. Tuk is quick to respond(during obvious time difference). I used PayPal. Super easy and was told shipment would go out within the day. Have not received tracking info but will give them a few days to get it to me. Using QSC rules as to not bother them 😅

My only concern was when I was invoiced via PayPal, Tuk had itemized each peptide/mg. I'd rather not have my PayPal flagged when ordering "Sema 5" or "Tirz 30" lol I left feedback on that to keep terms limited when invoicing. I like the option of having PayPal still and don't want to mess up a good thing.

Ordered from Amopure today now that they take alibaba pay. They are working on expanding catalog and better customer service. Seamless transaction. TUK Angel gets a little uptight if send to many messages and questions. lol
this sounds little bit confusing, mentioning AmoPure together with ASC which are 2 different companies, maybe its just me, but I think we should not mix up 2 vendors into 1 paragraph which can confuse new members

this sounds little bit confusing, mentioning AmoPure together with ASC which are 2 different companies, maybe its just me, but I think we should not mix up 2 vendors into 1 paragraph which can confuse new members
Eff the newbies!
HELL milos, it confuses ME!
:ROFLMAO:

Although I do actually understand KY is contrasting the two vendors with AmoPure coming out on top. Perhaps we could all do with a bit more rigor in our comms.
<dionysos begins searching for his Strunk & White Style Guide,,, >

Eff the newbies!
HELL milos, it confuses ME!
:ROFLMAO:

Although I do actually understand KY is contrasting the two vendors with AmoPure coming out on top. Perhaps we could all do with a bit more rigor in our comms.
<dionysos begins searching for his Strunk & White Style Guide,,, >
I had to read 3 times, only after I got it!

G
Yes it was, I chose to not bother Tuk and just trust the process, and it came out well. After the shipping label was created it sat for about 6 days without an update.
Good to hear. This is what mine is looking like. And I think I've learned my lesson off others when starting with QSC, just let em be lol.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back