ASC first Purchase will be in a few days. Has anyone used ASC?

Here is Tuk-Angel’s latest price list for ASC

Attachments

• mmexport1722327105671.png
    mmexport1722327105671.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 175
🤔 (me, wondering whether I should be able to decipher this esoteric reference and exotic code ...)
Nah, you shouldn't be able to decypher it. I went back and obfuscated "Wifi Components" cause milos was bitching about members revealing the dodges used to get past customs - so I was just poking at HIM.

Last edited:
I regret not ordering from Tuk Angel. The issue I had was that they tested the sema10, but not the sema15. Tuk Angel argued "same batch, same purity", except I want to know fill rate on a 15mg vial so I can accurately calculate a .25mg dose.

Very much looking forward to hearing from those who ordered. Do please keep us updated with efficacy of the peptides on your RS's and any 3rd party tests!

I regret not ordering from Tuk Angel. The issue I had was that they tested the sema10, but not the sema15. Tuk Angel argued "same batch, same purity", except I want to know fill rate on a 15mg vial so I can accurately calculate a .25mg dose.
... and no 3rd party tests and no GB at that time
Very much looking forward to hearing from those who ordered. Do please keep us updated with efficacy of the peptides on your RS's and any 3rd party tests!
we will watch for the 3rd party test

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back