ASC first Purchase will be in a few days. Has anyone used ASC?

... and no 3rd party tests and no GB at that time

we will watch for the 3rd party test
I just participated in Tuk’s GB because COA from Janoshik was posted. Isn’t this considered 3rd party test?

3rd party - Maybe we should make it clear for everyone and it should be posted in some sticky thread together with other key info and with FAQ.

1st party: Vendors perform the testing by themself in their own lab, results are provided by the vendor. Trust level low.
2nd party: Vendors send vials to independent well recognized lab, results are given and published by the vendor, it can be verified online. Trust level medium.
3rd party: Customer sends purchased vial to independent well recognized lab, results can be released to public or group of people who contributed for the test payment, during GB vendors usually pay/reimburse the person who sends own vial for the test. Trust level high.

Last edited:
3rd party - Maybe we should make it clear for everyone and it should be posted in some sticky thread together other key info and with FAQ.

1st party: Vendors perform the testing by themself in their own lab, results are provided by the vendor. Trust level low.
2nd party: Vendors send vials to independent well recognized lab, results are given and published by the vendor, it can be often verified online. Trust level medium.
3rd party: Customer sends purchased vial to independent well recognized lab, results can be released to public or group of people who contributed for the test payment, during GB vendors usually pay/reimburse the person who sends own a vial for the test. Trust level high.
Thank you!

So a little update for everyone, currently on week 2 of my ASC 30mg TIRZ. Previous amounts that had been used was 5mg, decided to up the amount to 7.5mg two weeks ago. Food noise has not been suppressed, nor has hunger been suppressed. The two doses were taken from separate vials as I thought about a possible reconstitution error… this is my experience so far.

So a little update for everyone, currently on week 2 of my ASC 30mg TIRZ. Previous amounts that had been used was 5mg, decided to up the amount to 7.5mg two weeks ago. Food noise has not been suppressed, nor has hunger been suppressed. The two doses were taken from separate vials as I thought about a possible reconstitution error… this is my experience so far.
So in other words as of right now, ASC’s product is not good quality, right?

Is this from the group buy or individual purchase?

Back