Astro Order

amawgmd

New_Member
Reaction score
I did some digging and decided to purchase from Astro Peptides. Similar experience to a few years ago ordering other research chemicals. The placed the order 10/04 and its still sitting in processing, I did the contact me email and am hoping for a response.

Can anyone having experience with them know if this is normal or not? Trying to decide if I should start looking for a different supplier. I have a few months on the shelf right now so a bit of buffer but would feel better getting back up to that six month buffer point.

I ordered through them once. I want to say that I received my order within a week, but I deleted the emails so I'm unable to confirm. The 4th was a Friday, and I'm gonna assume they maybe don't operate on the weekends. I wouldn't start being concerned until 5 business days have passed IMO.

The domestic companies must be swamped with orders now. I’m sure they will ship it as they’ve been around a while.

The domestic companies must be swamped with orders now. I’m sure they will ship it as they’ve been around a while.
This was kind of my assumption, they are swamped with people trying to stock up. My old research chemical supplies were less in demand. Just paranoid about time cycles and ordering, lots of money in the float and I will eventually have a bad experience.

This was kind of my assumption, they are swamped with people trying to stock up. My old research chemical supplies were less in demand. Just paranoid about time cycles and ordering, lots of money in the float and I will eventually have a bad experience.
Sorry to hear that, it is important to find a perfect manufacturer, quality, logistics and service.

Had one experience with them, it was very difficult coming in contact with support, very difficult to cancel my order. They eventually let me cancel and keep the product. Cagri and bac water came loose in an envelope with no other protection and their quality control isn’t the best, labels on the vials were all crooked

Update here, I did receive my order. Order placed 10/04 and delivered 10/12 so 8 days from order to delivery. Research vials were loose dropped in a padded envelope, thankfully no breakage. I did emailed them on 10/07 to ensure they received payment, there was no response to that email.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back