Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

These are not part of Ravens buy, Ravens group buy is for Tirz 15mg and they chose Black caps with purple crimps. That buy will be shipping out to customers on Monday the 21st.
my bad, I saw the purple and remembered the poll in the discord

We where hoping for a Wednesday report as Janoshik usually has a quick turnaround time. They received our package on Friday. I admit they didn't tell me Wednesday they will be ready, its just what i assumed.
I apologize for this, our finish factory has a production capacity and we arent able to complete everything we are out of stock in at one time. We also need to stagger shipments to ensure no customs issues. We will hopefully catch up soon and be able to have more stock as well. BPC will be in stock on the 18th.

Thank you for remaining active in this thread and continuing to answer our questions. I know there have been issues in the past and many forum members are still angry with you, but the more transparent you are the better things will get over time.

Ok I'm back.😂 I only thought I was educated.but I will fully admit to being new to grey. Will you all please inform me of what effects are to be expected from good quality triz 2.5 first dose? also if y'all can explain to me the difference in compound /name brand/ domestic grey/int. Grey. From where I stand, if the purity tests are accurate,my results shouldn't Change.I'm am well aware that you do go through dips and phases while rising as I've done it before. But what I'm experiencing now I don't think is that. I know my body pretty well.
It's like buying your weed on the street compared to buying from a legal shop

Back