Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

How worrisome is something like this in your opinion?
Depends on your level of risk. I wouldn’t say it’s any less safe than a vial at 99% purity but I would personally wait until the next test came back. Really you’re looking at efficacy/fill for these sorts of tests.

With that being said, if you’ve ever used compounded T, sometimes those compounds can be as low as 95% purity. It’s just up to you.

According to Jano, the impurity might be from a new filler we used in this run (Histidine). So we are sending him a new sample along with histidine to make sure of it. Their detection system showed Histidine as an impurity instead of a buffer. So it might just need a recalculation of the sample. But if after recalculation it is still less than 99% purity, we will re ship to everyone who purchased the Reta 12 from this batch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 10
I'm new enough to all of this and old and wary enough that I'm sending a vial of 10 tirz from the batch I got from Nexaph to peptidetest on Monday unless someone has a reason why Janoshik would be better. I plan to test purity AND if it's sterile. Even with that cost it still works out to way less per vial than I was paying for compounded. Does anyone know if the purity test will come back first and then the sterile test 21 days later or will it take the entire time for all of it to come back? It's going in my freezer for now so the wait is no problem but I'm curious. Wanted to add I did go ahead and order the filters and supplies someone else suggested, does everyone still do the sterile test on every batch they get or do the filters make you feel safe enough to not always do that?

If you send it to peptidetest they will get the purity to you quickly (mine was the same day they got the vial) then the sterility test when it is done in 2 weeks.

Back