Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

I was one of the ones who received the mislabeled tesamorelin. Received the shipment 3 days ago, was notified about the mistake today. He’s sending me a refund for the order and sending a replacement kit of real tesa once it’s restocked.
I have no qualms with his handling of the issue and I plan to still buy from them in the future.

I was one of the ones who received the mislabeled tesamorelin. Received the shipment 3 days ago, was notified about the mistake today. He’s sending me a refund for the order and sending a replacement kit of real tesa once it’s restocked.
I have no qualms with his handling of the issue and I plan to still buy from them in the future.

What happens to the incorrect product he shipped?

These are just shades of gray. The vendors reselling on are completely fake identities. I'd lay odds that person calling you "dear" or "honey" is a male cosplaying as a female.
Nope, different things. We all have fake identities here. Multiple identities is the issue.
There's obviously some history I am not aware of. If you buy a counterfeit pen knowing it's a counterfeit, what's the problem there?
Knowingly SOLD, not knowingly bought.
I don't have a horse in this race. Cain seemed fine to me. Responsive. Ordering was easy. Less money than other state-side resellers. And I get my stuff on Saturday.
No one here has a horse in this race except Cain (and whatever other accounts he's using, do you really not see that as a problem?) This is exactly the shit I call out Tracy for... defending a vendor because they haven't screwed you personally is bad for the community.

Don't fight guys, I think there is already enough information for everyone to make their own mind on this whole issue. On a forum this big, not everyone can be a best friend.

btw. does anyone plan to send some vial from nexa for 3rd party test to check how good these "linked COAs on sticker" really are? because its the only thing that matters, at least to me.

Don't fight guys, I think there is already enough information for everyone to make their own mind on this whole issue. On a forum this big, not everyone can be a best friend.

btw. does anyone plan to send some vial from nexa for 3rd party test to check how good these "linked COAs on sticker" really are? because its the only thing that matters, at least to me.

I ended up purchasing some lipo-c from them because they were the only verified vendor I could find that sold vitamins. Still looking for a lab that can do the required testing.

I ended up purchasing some lipo-c from them because they were the only verified vendor I could find that sold vitamins. Still looking for a lab that can do the required testing.
I think peptidetest.com will be able to do that, just that its a test for multiple compounds, so im not sure how they will calculate the testing fees

Nope, different things. We all have fake identities here. Multiple identities is the issue.

Multiple identities is the issue? Prove it. And you still didn't give me a reason why he has multiple identities. Is it insulation from legal or burying bad history.

We don't all have fake identities here. Guess what my name is?

Knowingly SOLD, not knowingly bought.

You already said he sold them with the buyers knowing they were counterfeit. Unless I misunderstood what your first response was. You're already buying counterfeit peptides I assume. Unless your Semaglutide was manufactured by Novo Norodisk, it's counterfeit. Same with Tirz and all the other GLP1s with respect to the patent holders. I don't care if it's a 1:1 clone. It's still counterfeit.

What's the real issue that he sold these pens?

No one here has a horse in this race except Cain (and whatever other accounts he's using, do you really not see that as a problem?) This is exactly the shit I call out Tracy for... defending a vendor because they haven't screwed you personally is bad for the community.

I'm not defending the vendor here. I'm trying to use logic and reason on why I shouldn't do business with them. So far all I've heard is he "might" be someone else. And that should be reason enough. Because someone with a fake identity said someone else has more than one fake identity? C'mon.

Give me something real.

I'm hoping it's not that much extra since they analyze blends. Lipo-C is just a really complex blend, right?

Anyway, I'll reach out to PeptideTest, MZ, Janoshik, and Vanguard later this week. I placed the order on Sunday and according to tracking it will be delivered tomorrow.

btw. does anyone plan to send some vial from nexa for 3rd party test to check how good these "linked COAs on sticker" really are? because its the only thing that matters
I would donate a vial of T10 from the RNS Buy from Nexa and pony up some cash for testing. But I'm not in a position to pay for the testing by myself at the moment since I just bought 2 years worth of tirz from different buys 😅 My peptide budget is pretty low for a few weeks.

Multiple identities is the issue? Prove it. And you still didn't give me a reason why he has multiple identities. Is it insulation from legal or burying bad history.
Prove what, that he has multiple identities? He admitted to it.
Or that its a problem? You can't prove an opinion, but there are often rules in this community about alternate accounts for a good reason. Otherwise we end up like reddit where the vendors have 100 fake accounts shilling.

As for why he did it? Doesn't matter to me, but you should go over to his telegram and ask. Let us know if you don't get banned for it.

As for the pens.. counterfeit ozempic pens were sold to customers who thought they were buying real novo nordisk pens... I thought I said that clearly.

They have tested well for the most part. especially on glp1s. a failed sterility on tirz and couple tests that came back completely wrong for bpc and aod.

Or that its a problem? You can't prove an opinion, but there are often rules in this community about alternate accounts for a good reason. Otherwise we end up like reddit where the vendors have 100 fake accounts shilling.

As for why he did it? Doesn't matter to me, but you should go over to his telegram and ask. Let us know if you don't get banned for it.

As for the pens.. counterfeit ozempic pens were sold to customers who thought they were buying real novo nordisk pens... I thought I said that clearly.

I wasn't here when this happened, but someone mentioned that this may not have been Cain/Nexaph but a rogue agent somehow associated with their company. Can you or @exploitedworkerbee give us the full story?

someone with a fake identity said someone else has more than one fake identity? C'mon.

Give me something real.
"someone with a fake identity said someone else has more than one fake identity? C'mon."

YEA-ah! someone with a HIDDEN PROFILE AND HIDDEN HISTORY HERE said someone else has more than one fake identity THERE 🤨

I see, so because of the multiple identities that he admitted to, you suspect he's been shilling his company.

That one seems like an easy solve simply by looking at the server logs. I didn't see the moderator accuse him of shilling.

Although I'm confident I could do so without being banned. I'm not sure it's really worth the effort. What would it prove?

We're starting to confuse multiple issues. Fake Chinese supplier that is actually US-based or having multiple accounts on the forum. I understand that shilling is unacceptable. Shame on him if he's written false reviews for himself.

Thanks for clarifying that. I'm not sure why Ozempic would be selling their pen cartridges outside of normal channels. Seems like it should be fairly obvious that even if the pens had the Ozempic logo, they'd be counterfeits. Novo isn't in the business of selling their genuine pens on the gray market.

I do find it strange the moderator who brought some of these accusations to light was so vocal about it, but yet their Vendor status has not been revoked. Or account banned. You mentioned "rules in this community".

Like I said, I don't have a dog in the fight. I prefer to make up my own mind on people or companies and I don't really see enough here to grab a pitchfork.

I wasn't here when this happened, but someone mentioned that this may not have been Cain/Nexaph but a rogue agent somehow associated with their company. Can you or @exploitedworkerbee give us the full story?
I was the one that said it wasn't confirmed he was directly involved but they were being sold alongside the SPC branded reconstituted tirz by someone that is closely associated and suspected to be a partner in SPC.

Not everyone agrees on the full story. There are other group buy operators that some people think are complicit, but I don't think the proof bears that. The story is available for anyone willing to go read it, but getting there requires some time. (dm me once you make it to peppy's vendor hub and I'll point you to it myself. you can search for an invite to peppy's starting place on this form). Also the specific conversation alone took me ~8 hours to read through and still required some amount of previous knowledge to understand some parts.

Although I'm confident I could do so without being banned. I'm not sure it's really worth the effort. What would it prove?

Thanks for clarifying that. I'm not sure why Ozempic would be selling their pen cartridges outside of normal channels. Seems like it should be fairly obvious that even if the pens had the Ozempic logo, they'd be counterfeits. Novo isn't in the business of selling their genuine pens on the gray market.

I do find it strange the moderator who brought some of these accusations to light was so vocal about it, but yet their Vendor status has not been revoked. Or account banned. You mentioned "rules in this community".
You asked why and the only way to know that is ask him directly. Like I said, I don't care why.

It's not unusual to buy brand name things second hand when you live in a country where that thing isn't available. The customers in this case weren't american.

Bee isn't in charge here and Zippity is gone for awhile. But vendors have done much worse without being kicked out because as many people here have repeatedly said, they only care is the product is good. But there are so many other good options that I don't see the point in supporting a vendor that has broken trust... and yet QSC still gets shit tons of business.

and @dionysos don't be a dick about it. I respect you and bee was out of line accusing you of being a shill while pretending not to. But I'm being extremely fair to everyone with what I've said and explicitly saying what things have been absolutely proven and what things have been suspected without hard proof. Last week I was saying good things about SPC. An hour ago I shared info that they have mostly tested pretty well. If you'd prefer to have your head in the sand then I won't waste my time.

Oh and I almost forgot. Cain was also starting a lab under another identity. which is even worse.

Bee isn't in charge here and Zippity is gone for awhile.
I am not in charge but I do have the ability and a mandate to shut down outright trolling behavior which I’m getting very close to doing. It is time to wind this conversation down and get back to your basic simping for cainbabaSPCezpens, ideally without all the exclamation points, underlines, font colors and such.

I am not in charge but I do have the ability and a mandate to shut down outright trolling behavior which I’m getting very close to doing. It is time to wind this conversation down and get back to your basic simping for cainbabaSPCezpens, ideally without all the exclamation points, underlines, font colors and such.
If you're accusing me of trolling or simping for anyone, you should read the thread again.

Back