Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

These are not part of Ravens buy, Ravens group buy is for Tirz 15mg and they chose Black caps with purple crimps. That buy will be shipping out to customers on Monday the 21st.
my bad, I saw the purple and remembered the poll in the discord

We where hoping for a Wednesday report as Janoshik usually has a quick turnaround time. They received our package on Friday. I admit they didn't tell me Wednesday they will be ready, its just what i assumed.
I apologize for this, our finish factory has a production capacity and we arent able to complete everything we are out of stock in at one time. We also need to stagger shipments to ensure no customs issues. We will hopefully catch up soon and be able to have more stock as well. BPC will be in stock on the 18th.

Thank you for remaining active in this thread and continuing to answer our questions. I know there have been issues in the past and many forum members are still angry with you, but the more transparent you are the better things will get over time.

Ok I'm back.😂 I only thought I was educated.but I will fully admit to being new to grey. Will you all please inform me of what effects are to be expected from good quality triz 2.5 first dose? also if y'all can explain to me the difference in compound /name brand/ domestic grey/int. Grey. From where I stand, if the purity tests are accurate,my results shouldn't Change.I'm am well aware that you do go through dips and phases while rising as I've done it before. But what I'm experiencing now I don't think is that. I know my body pretty well.
It's like buying your weed on the street compared to buying from a legal shop

The only critical thing I can say about Nexaph based on my experiences (I am waiting for some ASC vials before I test) is that they are slow to restock and upload their own test results. Shipping is fast if the item you want is in stock but if it's not you may need to wait a few weeks if you want to buy from them. I don't think they've had BPC-157 for a while.
I ordered Reta 12mg from them last week and had the package within just a few days.

Following I must of ordered the same as you. I would take a pic but I wrapped my box in aluminum foil and syran wrap then shoved it in a Tupperware container in the deep freezer. Being new sucks I feel like I'm walking blind. These questions are mine too. Ordering process was great and quick, mine was in a tiny box with only bubble wrap on bottom of box aso thankful none were broke.
Edit: I pulled out of the freezer. I'm concerned about all the different colors, I'm reading about but the same mg, is that normal? Has anyone sent theirs off yet that has this description of top as these? I guess I'll need to do that soon.

Attachments

• 20241018_102209.jpg
    20241018_102209.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20241018_102331.jpg
    20241018_102331.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 25
The vials are sooo pretty- purple and magenta, they just need to add bling somewhere. I know, it's what's inside that counts. I see it says red cap- okay maybe not magenta but close
Swarovski crystals on the vial, like JLo’s water bottles!

Edit: I pulled out of the freezer. I'm concerned about all the different colors, I'm reading about but the same mg, is that normal? Has anyone sent theirs off yet that has this description of top as these? I guess I'll need to do that soon.

You have a different dose than the person who had a purple crimp w/ a red cap. According to their photo their vials were 5mg, yours are 15. I am not surprised you have different colors.

Should still send it off for testing though. Test is best!

Last edited:
Here's 2nd party test for yours. You have 15mg. The other person has 10mg.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241018_111416_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20241018_111416_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 37
That Janoshik @nccane kindly posted indicates a 15% overfill, something to factor as you calculate your reconstitution/dose.

I'm new enough to all of this and old and wary enough that I'm sending a vial of 10 tirz from the batch I got from Nexaph to peptidetest on Monday unless someone has a reason why Janoshik would be better. I plan to test purity AND if it's sterile. Even with that cost it still works out to way less per vial than I was paying for compounded. Does anyone know if the purity test will come back first and then the sterile test 21 days later or will it take the entire time for all of it to come back? It's going in my freezer for now so the wait is no problem but I'm curious. Wanted to add I did go ahead and order the filters and supplies someone else suggested, does everyone still do the sterile test on every batch they get or do the filters make you feel safe enough to not always do that?

The latest batch of Ret 12mg test results are in BTW. I'm not sure what is allowed to be shared, so just scan your qr code if you are interested. They look good for what it's worth.

I'm going to take my first dose on Sunday with no additional testing, because I'm not just a fat idiot, I'm also a poor idiot, so if I stop posting, it means I'm dead, so make sure to riot - steal some shoes or burn down a qt, etc

Back