Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

View attachment 2047
Have you had this batch independently tested by a 3rd party? Never trust vendor tests. Always verify.

Yeah, it's not going to be included in the RS study just yet. Hopefully I find a group doing testing on it and I can submit a vial.
Fill quantity on the COA (Cain’s or your test) should be used for reconstitution and not mg mass on the vial as the overfills can be quite high sometimes and you don’t want to overdose if you’re pinning 15mg. Same can be said about underfills and left wondering why the product isn’t working for you.

Had some t15 come in. Similar packaging as the recent r12. Paper box with the plastic mold. Guessing the heavier duty plastic enclosures are gone.

On a somewhat related note, has anyone tried storing their research product in a shellshot box? Obviously not the intended use, but it could work just the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241012-121834.png
    Screenshot_20241012-121834.png
    825.6 KB · Views: 13
You're comparing two different things that don't make sense.

When you go to a restaurant you expect the food to look and taste good, you go for the experience not just to fill yourself.

This is just broken pucks, it does not change the end result at all and is not related to the quality of the product.
Agree!

Restaurant rule is "appearance is 50% taste"

In peptides "it is what it is" ( 🤞 )

Except this one probably is anyway but I couldn't find other places ahaha

Shipping is insane (shipped to Canada), but worth it for me anyway
If that foam insert were instead an icepack with vial holes you'd have discovered the Holy Grail!

(as long as it were hard sided and fits in a vacuum sealer bag... I'm OCD and need this!)

Hello everyone, we are able to reply now to these threads.
I see many here do not like the cardboard boxes with the plastic inserts, should we go back to the plastic hard cases?

Yes! I think it's really helpful for people who don't necessarily have a dedicated storage case already.

I see many here do not like the cardboard boxes with the plastic inserts, should we go back to the plastic hard cases?
I transfer the product into better options, all the packaging becomes waste... I'd advocate for whatever is best for the environment. Someone might be able to make a buck distributing biodegradable peptide holders (like multi cup holders from McDonald's) I feel extra guilty using Lilly's pens... Talk about waste 💉

I transfer the product into better options, all the packaging becomes waste... I'd advocate for whatever is best for the environment. Someone might be able to make a buck distributing biodegradable peptide holders (like multi cup holders from McDonald's) I feel extra guilty using Lilly's pens... Talk about waste 💉
Your post just made me think about how much waste that zepbound pen has saved (despite being wasteful itself). I know at my house we were routinely filling two trashcans a week prior to starting zepbound and now it's routinely one. It's crazy how much food packaging waste we were creating.

I'm really indifferent. I am going to put the vials in my own case. I think the plastic hard cases are beneficial for new users and marketing purposes. I equated the hard case as a sign of quality the first time I saw it. It probably wouldn't mean much for experienced customers or repurchasers as the COA, their own 3rd party testing, and price will drive their opinions (amongst other things....)

The pricing to get either one produced is around the same, the only difference is shipping costs. The plastic hard cases are a bit more since they're bulkier to ship to us while the cardboard boxes are foldable and stackable. We will start using the hard plastic cases in the future more often and keep the cardboard boxes as backups.

Thanks everyone!

That was short-lived.
What do you mean, if you don’t mind me asking?
I know we can never really trust what COA or test results a vendor gives us, even if it is on the packaging…because how do we know your specific vials you received are indeed the same etc. Aside from doing our own 3rd party test on these, do you have any other tips?
I really like this forum, it has been a wonderful way to learn and absorb! But also feel comfortable asking what may be sometimes stupid questions…I really do appreciate everyone’s input & point of views, it helps me narrow down what I am personally comfortable with. Thank you!! 😊

Back