Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

This preoccupation with 'broken pucks' is amusing.

GLP1 peptides cannot be chemically changed by getting bumped around during shipment.
Heat above 123 degrees Fahrenheit, possibly. Extended periods of direct strong sunlight, very likely.

Broken pucks? Not.
Amopure IS the only company I have seen this with though. I understand why it concerns people.

I completely agree, gator. The next time you go out to a restaurant, just ask the waiter to dump your food ingredients in a napkin and throw it at you. It's silly that the cooks would take time preparing it and making it look appealing... it's all the same thing, whether it's wadded up in a napkin and thrown at you or organized on a dish.
It's more akin to shaking your bag with a tupperware full of food in it, not throwing the product losely in the bag. I highly doubt they look like that when they're freshly packaged. The damaged pucks are most likely due to shipping and/or the fragility of whatever filler is being used.

I completely agree, gator. The next time you go out to a restaurant, just ask the waiter to dump your food ingredients in a napkin and throw it at you. It's silly that the cooks would take time preparing it and making it look appealing... it's all the same thing, whether it's wadded up in a napkin and thrown at you or organized on a dish.
Man how seriously do you take your injections if you're comparing it to a restaurant experience 🤣? Do you get dressed up in a suit and tie each week?

Man how seriously do you take your injections if you're comparing it to a restaurant experience 🤣? Do you get dressed up in a suit and tie each week?
I used to wear a tuxedo shirt and light a candle, but with these latest VILES of giant broken crack rocks I was sold, I feel more appropriate injecting half naked and kneeling behind a dumpster.

It's more akin to shaking your bag with a tupperware full of food in it, not throwing the product losely in the bag. I highly doubt they look like that when they're freshly packaged. The damaged pucks are most likely due to shipping and/or the fragility of whatever filler is being used.
100% I'm exaggerating. They really aren't that bad looking, just more disheveled than I've gotten from the 6 other companies I've ordered from. I'll still be using them without issue.

I ordered T15 from Nexa on Wednesday morning and it arrived already! (I’m in the Midwest and it was coming from Indiana.) Several of the pucks are broken but I’m not concerned about it. There is a QR code to the test report but when I use it, it just says “test coming soon.” I have compound to work through before reconstituting this so I’ll wait and check the QR code again later.

If anyone is interested (and it’s allowed), I’ll post photos of the pucks and the label.

I ordered T15 from Nexa on Wednesday morning and it arrived already! (I’m in the Midwest and it was coming from Indiana.) Several of the pucks are broken but I’m not concerned about it. There is a QR code to the test report but when I use it, it just says “test coming soon.” I have compound to work through before reconstituting this so I’ll wait and check the QR code again later.

If anyone is interested (and it’s allowed), I’ll post photos of the pucks and the label.
I frequent too many boards. Saw that the test is sent. Results should be next week for that t15.

Thanks again for sharing your results.

How do your vials look? This is the first order I've gotten from any company where the pucks look like a mess.

A mix, some totally intact, some broken- nothing that I wouldn't consider normal for the shipping and I've had worse from others. Definitely would not consider them a hot mess.

I would say more like a bag of potato chips or even a canister of pringles which though they try their best still end up with some broken ones. At every potluck I've gone to, nobody complains and they still all get eaten, lol.

I would say more like a bag of potato chips or even a canister of pringles which though they try their best still end up with some broken ones. At every potluck I've gone to, nobody complains and they still all get eaten
Yeah I guess, a 300 dollar can of broken pringles though.

Received my Reta order today. Order placed late evening on the 6th. Shipped on the 7th. Arrived today, the 11th. They shipped via UPS surepost which I hate because of the hand off to USPS that delays things by a few days due to where my mail comes out of. I pay for UPS my choice to circumvent that and can upgrade it to ground for free and send it to a UPS store about a mile from my house.

Vials are tiny and packaged differently than what others have posted here. No labels on the vials which I think they are changing, at least on their Tirz from what I read. The pucks are mostly intact, but the Pringle tube analogy is spot one IMO. I won't be testing this for a bit on the RS. Their Jano test isn't posted yet either.

20241011_122823_remastered.jpg
20241011_122834_remastered.jpg

Vials are tiny and packaged differently than what others have posted here. No labels on the vials which I think they are changing, at least on their Tirz from what I read. The pucks are mostly intact, but the Pringle tube analogy is spot one IMO. I won't be testing this for a bit on the RS. Their Jano test isn't posted yet either.

View attachment 2703View attachment 2704
Handsome cap and crimp color!
They look like standard 3ml vials to me.

Back