Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

Depending on when you saved them, they might not even be current. To display information like that on Google drive, you have to upload the file. It's not live/updated in real time. He's been having to update and reupload each time he changes something.

they're still on his Google drive, but indeed, he has removed them from his "About" page of his profile here.

I will assume he no longer wishes to share that information on here, so I will respect his wishes and not post links to them.
I might have done the same thing, at least for the influx of new people. He has a nice spreadsheet with good info and people kinda shit on him. Thank you @dionysos for all of your information and perspective over time here. As a REASONABLE person I love the information and took it as useful advice as I was learning and making my OWN judgement about who to buy from.

Makes me think they are generous to their customers and give good value for money Pep.

Selling a vial containing a 20 percent bonus over its ‘nominal’ or headline quantity does not happen by accident.

Very likely that Nexaph, or their supplier, has previously done in-house testing. They know with a fairly high degree of accuracy where the independent Janoshik COA will peg the peptide weight.

There are a couple of Chinese vendors known to this forum who have consistently and with high repeatability UNDERFILLED their vials by 4-5 percent for a long while.

It is gratifying to note that these same cheese-paring vendors have recently begun a very obvious effort to exactly fill or consistently overfill their vials. This is happening because we as informed consumers value higher quality and full measures.

We measure, publicly review, and then loudly comment upon the relative excellence of each vendor’s products. The smart vendors respond.

Twenty percent overfill is a VERY good thing.
It was pointed out on meso that cap colors and quantities are identical to qsc product because it is qsc product resold as a guy cosplaying a Chinese vendor. I was giving you shit yesterday in the amopure thread for recommending that horrible source and today had a lovely read here about you steering people towards another horrible source. Also find it interesting that exploitedworkerebee found your endorsements of this source suspicious completely independent of my own amopure jag. Thinking of starting my own spreadsheet without ratings and commentary that just links to threads and forces people to do their own research.

It was pointed out on meso that cap colors and quantities are identical to qsc product because it is qsc product resold as a guy cosplaying a Chinese vendor. I was giving you shit yesterday in the amopure thread for recommending that horrible source and today had a lovely read here about you steering people towards another horrible source. Also find it interesting that exploitedworkerebee found your endorsements of this source suspicious completely independent of my own amopure jag. Thinking of starting my own spreadsheet without ratings and commentary that just links to threads and forces people to do their own research.

So you've been a member for a day and a half and have it all figure out, do you?

I’m sure many would welcome your point of view.

So you've been a member for a day and a half and have it all figure out, do you?
Been researching/buying from ugl sources since before this forum was created but sure, criticize my account age rather than anything I'm actually saying.

Been researching/buying from ugl sources since before this forum was created but sure, criticize my account age rather than anything I'm actually saying.

I've said before I don't have a dog in that fight.

Having said that, I didn't really see anything of substance in your post. It was just you taking sides in someone else's beef.

Don’t talk about it, be about it. Make your spreadsheet, no one said don’t. No one said to follow the other guy’s spreadsheet. No one said you needed to be here. This ain’t Meso, pls don’t bring that energy here.

Who is to say it’s not because qsc and that supplier use the same source?

Not saying that’s the case at all, I just find conclusions drawn from assumptions is a bit… Silly.

I’m not confident in any Chinese supplier actually having their own lab unless I fly over and visit it in person (which they are very unlikely to allow).

Thinking of starting my own spreadsheet without ratings and commentary that just links to threads and forces people to do their own research.

I take that back... I found something of substance.

My response is..

Talk is cheap. I'd lay odds you contribute little value to the "community" given that one of your first few posts is you coming out swinging.

Some people would rather pay more to get product faster and more securely domestic.
(Cuz they want/need it quick)
And don't care if someone is pretending to be someone else to insulate themselves.
(Cuz they all do and don't wanna get sued)
And assume ALL domestic product is rebadged CN.
(Cuz it all is)
And lie about their location, gender, appearance and whatever as long as what's in the needle is what you think it is.
(Cuz that's what it's all about)
Would rather not send crypto into a black hole of uncertainty.
(Cuz you won't get it back)
Some people really appreciated @dionysos efforts! He didn't impose his experience, knowledge, feedback spreadsheet on anyone (evidently it was really hard to find wtf)
(Cuz he cares)

People came in here scrambling for his spreadsheet like kids hearing there's Taylor Swift tickets hidden in a middle school without even a how dee doo... If I were him I'd say F you too!
(Cuz there are assholes everywhere)

Last edited:
The links are in his signature. Tap on his name and click “about” and his signature will pop up.

BTW, since you’re new, if you’re new to ordering from China, use the spreadsheet as a guide and do your own due diligence so that you are aware of the risks. Even with the “green” vendors, there are risks that need to be understood.

Ok, atleast I know I'm not a complete idiot here 😫😂 hopefully he reposts
I felt the same

Don’t talk about it, be about it. Make your spreadsheet, no one said don’t. No one said to follow the other guy’s spreadsheet. No one said you needed to be here. This ain’t Meso, pls don’t bring that energy here.
Just here to say that AAS forums/groups are the worst. Way too much 'roid rage energy for my tastes

I don't understand why there is even an issue. No one is out here directing people to Dionysus' spreadsheet like it's the end all be all. It was a nice aggregated list of all the most commonly mentioned vendors in this forum with their contact info. It saved time combing through the vendor section looking for the most recent contact information, which might not have even been included in the latest thread by that vendor. Whether the vendor was listed as good or not so good came along with explanations like "recommended by many members of the forum" or "accused of forging COAs, make sure to research".

Are we turning on people for having opinions now?

Are we turning on people for having opinions now?
Only if we don’t like said opinion, or too many people respect that opinion 🤷‍♂️😜

My understanding is that the opinion actually has input from several older members with some time and experience in the market (And I’m pretty sure none of them receive any specific compensation for said opinion).

But hey, if we don’t like something, we better cancel it

Only if we don’t like said opinion, or too many people respect that opinion 🤷‍♂️😜

My understanding is that the opinion actually has input from several older members with some time and experience in the market (And I’m pretty sure none of them receive any specific compensation for said opinion).

But hey, if we don’t like something, we better cancel it
Agree I am feeling cantydes or WTF there name was vibe in this thread. Everyone has opinions and rightly so. Do the research and use the spreadsheet for what it was meant to be....another tool based on everyone's experience purchasing in this group.

I can tell you've never read "how to win friends and influence people".

Pro tip, don't show up to a party where no one knows you and immediately start throwing knives

Back