Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

View attachment 2047
Yea just a little bit of diligent work would make alot of customers have an extra sense of some quality control. It'd be smart for them to do.we wouldn't be the only ones with the advantage.

To be clear, SPC/SNP is not a Chinese peptide vendor. It’s unfortunate that this “review” isn’t amended to reflect that.

He can't edit his original post. You only have 24 hours to do that after you make your initial comment. Anyone who wants to make an informed decision is just going to be stuck reading the full thread. No way around that.

He can't edit his original post. You only have 24 hours to do that after you make your initial comment. Anyone who wants to make an informed decision is just going to be stuck reading the full thread. No way around that.
If babacainspcnextaphezpens requests an edit I would gladly add an amendment explaining that the launch was premised on lies but i am not holding my breath for that one.

I bought several items and do plan to test at least 2 of them. When I get the results I'll post them on the forum. I figure it's a sort of spot check. I was in on the Amopure testing but had been using Skye and AR products so far after compound. I never gave a thought about purity or sterility with any of them. Now you guys have me doubting everybody which I guess is the more prudent way to operate.
Any update on the testing you planned to get?

@dionysos can you share which rep you ordered from or the whatsapp info? I was actually quite interested in this vendor because of their pricing, but then became unsure of which reps are authentic.

essentially, it was reported there was a rep re-selling reconstituted peps with SNP (at that time called SPC) labels, so for me it became unclear who to trust or not. There was also had a failed sterility test and then a quick rebrand from SPC to SNP (Nexa) shortly after, which of course created some side eyes.

that's all i know, and it's all as an innocent bystander in certain servers. there are also the GB issues mentioned above, where it seems there may be a lack of transparency in where the product is coming from - this to me is a GB issue, not a Nexa issue. there is various drama stemming from this, which is why i said i was not trying to create any here, because this was not the topic of my question.
I would delete this post if I could, but I can't delete or edit it now. So I would suggest new people ignore it - I have an entirely different viewpoint now (will not be purchasing from them), and I realized people are still liking this post.

I did send away for both purity and sterility. As soon as I get the purity I'll figure out how to post it on here- sterility of course will be a couple of weeks
Thought I would post this here also as this is where the conversation was ongoing. Just got this back last night on the BPC-157. Peptidetest got the vial yesterday morning and had the results to me last night already- very impressed with the speed. I also sent away for sterility but that will be a couple of weeks. Results are pretty much right in line with the lab results posted on their site.

Attachments

Thought I would post this here also as this is where the conversation was ongoing. Just got this back last night on the BPC-157. Peptidetest got the vial yesterday morning and had the results to me last night already- very impressed with the speed. I also sent away for sterility but that will be a couple of weeks. Results are pretty much right in line with the lab results posted on their site.
Thanks again for sharing your results.

How do your vials look? This is the first order I've gotten from any company where the pucks look like a mess.

I have the same batch and 3 out of 10 pucks were broken, I reconstitutide the worst looking one and it pulled 2.4ml of BAC with vacuum quickly and was clear with no chunks or other residue in the vial within a few seconds.
This preoccupation with 'broken pucks' is amusing.

GLP1 peptides cannot be chemically changed by getting bumped around during shipment.
Heat above 123 degrees Fahrenheit, possibly. Extended periods of direct strong sunlight, very likely.

Broken pucks? Not.

Last edited:
This preoccupation with 'broken pucks' is amusing.

GLP1 peptides cannot be chemically changed by getting bumped around during shipment.
Heat above 123 degrees Fahrenheit, possibly. Extended periods of direct strong sunlight, very likely.

Broken pucks? Not.
I completely agree, gator. The next time you go out to a restaurant, just ask the waiter to dump your food ingredients in a napkin and throw it at you. It's silly that the cooks would take time preparing it and making it look appealing... it's all the same thing, whether it's wadded up in a napkin and thrown at you or organized on a dish.

Back