Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

@brentm Just because you don’t want to hear it doesn’t mean it’s an unfair thing to say. This vendor’s dishonest behavior has been divisive, some care some don’t, and that’s ok to discuss and disagree about, but don’t go acting like the nexaph critics have no leg to stand on and are simply throwing ad hominem around, or conversely that the defenders are not guilty of that. I could easily cite quite a few ad hominem attacks coming from your account. This is a tired-ass conversation and I hope it can stop soon. I’m working on making that happen, appreciate if you can do your part in the meantime and stop fanning the flames.

I think you might be reading more into what I said than I had originally intended. I was more frustrated to see the "spreadsheets" disappear when I thought they added more benefit than any detriment they might have made. But life isn't always fair. And my rose-tinted lenses don't always reflect situations accurately. I am only human.

I did learn, from another source, that the counterfeit OEM pens were pre-loaded with gray market meds and then sold. Something I didn't gather or completely understand in your original alert. I learned this from another resource I don't see here.

So overall I appreciate the information and do want to hear it. When asked, I tell people I purchased from them in the past. And I always include an asterisk that there is controversy surrounding them. And to do your own due diligence.

I'll stop "fanning the flames".

@noteablequotable Unlike most vendors nexaph is allowed on the general forum to respond to accusations, so that’s something. Personally i try not to make a habit of unsubstantiated accusation, definitely call me out if you find me doing so. But I also am not prepared to sit back and allow brigading and shillery on the site just because the perpetrator uses a vpn, or is having loyal customers make posts on their behalf, or otherwise makes it hard to prove definitively.

I agree. If there is good evidence that that Nexaph is using fake accounts they should be called out for that, but there wasn't when the accusation was made. It's possible that those posts really were from new users, but it's also possible that they were fake accounts commissioned by Nexaph or a competitor of theirs who smells blood in the water. There's no easy way to tell, but a user blurting it out with no support isn't helpful and may actually make the activity harder to spot in the future because you let someone know their behavior is suspicious (just use the report button folks). Based on my experience the best thing to do is monitor the behavior of those accounts over time for specific things (I'll dm you some thoughts in case there really is an effort to brigade).

I wasn't thinking about you when I mentioned wild accusations, it was specifically the claim about fake accounts and then the suggestion they may have doctored a COA because it wasn't listed on Janoshik's site (quickly disproven by an actual buyer). That kind of stuff isn't useful to other forum members and it's also annoying so I wish people would stop before it escalates into something so absurd it creates a rift in the community.

Back