Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

Received my Reta order today. Order placed late evening on the 6th. Shipped on the 7th. Arrived today, the 11th. They shipped via UPS surepost which I hate because of the hand off to USPS that delays things by a few days due to where my mail comes out of. I pay for UPS my choice to circumvent that and can upgrade it to ground for free and send it to a UPS store about a mile from my house.

Vials are tiny and packaged differently than what others have posted here. No labels on the vials which I think they are changing, at least on their Tirz from what I read. The pucks are mostly intact, but the Pringle tube analogy is spot one IMO. I won't be testing this for a bit on the RS. Their Jano test isn't posted yet either.

View attachment 2703View attachment 2704
Nice! I ordered a T15 kit and an R12 kit from this vendor Wednesday night as well. Still have a load of CT to get through but the packing and linked COA (when it’s ready) seems promising.

Received my Reta order today. Order placed late evening on the 6th. Shipped on the 7th. Arrived today, the 11th. They shipped via UPS surepost which I hate because of the hand off to USPS that delays things by a few days due to where my mail comes out of. I pay for UPS my choice to circumvent that and can upgrade it to ground for free and send it to a UPS store about a mile from my house.

Vials are tiny and packaged differently than what others have posted here. No labels on the vials which I think they are changing, at least on their Tirz from what I read. The pucks are mostly intact, but the Pringle tube analogy is spot one IMO. I won't be testing this for a bit on the RS. Their Jano test isn't posted yet either.

Nice colors! I ordered T15, it has already been shipped, I am just waiting, but I like this, it is nice packaging! So far, a pleasant experience with them, not the cheapest, but that is not my only goal, still so cheap comparatively.

Nice colors! I ordered T15, it has already been shipped, I am just waiting, but I like this, it is nice packaging! So far, a pleasant experience with them, not the cheapest, but that is not my only goal, still so cheap comparatively.
I'm eyeballing the T15 as well. It fits my current dosing schedule, but I still have months left of my current stuff so on the fence to see where prices go and the availability. Seems like there are some vendors blowing out Triz after the FDA cowtowed to EL. Not sure how long it will last and I haven't cracked the ultra private group buys nut yet and frankly not sure it's worth that headache of floating money hoping for good results. I know buying direct from CN vendors doesn't include testing, but we can group buy a test if enough of us donate a vial.

Yea. The last shipment the vials were shipped in a hard plastic case. This time they were in a box. I had to be careful when pulling the vials out because the plastic sleeve wasn’t holding them in very well.

Yea. The last shipment the vials were shipped in a hard plastic case. This time they were in a box. I had to be careful when pulling the vials out because the plastic sleeve wasn’t holding them in very well.

Interesting. Idk that I like that change, but the new vials look very pretty

Last edited:
I'm eyeballing the T15 as well. It fits my current dosing schedule, but I still have months left of my current stuff so on the fence to see where prices go and the availability. Seems like there are some vendors blowing out Triz after the FDA cowtowed to EL. Not sure how long it will last and I haven't cracked the ultra private group buys nut yet and frankly not sure it's worth that headache of floating money hoping for good results. I know buying direct from CN vendors doesn't include testing, but we can group buy a test if enough of us donate a vial.
I might be down for this, lets get it to me first. 😊
I have not cracked the super high up group buys either, and same as you, not sure about the effort. Like I said, cheap is not my goal, I just want to be as safe as I can reasonably be, given all of this, obtain the actual product, and just very basic customer service.. I am still new to all of this, but it is nice to feel in control of it!

It’s worth it if you find the right ones. You just described how the group buy testing works. The price you pay usually includes testing. Again, in the good ones.

It’s worth it if you find the right ones. You just described how the group buy testing works. The price you pay usually includes testing. Again, in the good ones.
Yeah, that's what I have read. The hard part is finding them, but I understand why that is. People should be vetted before an invite is extended. I am sure I will track one down someday or someone will offer an invite if approached.

Their Jano test isn't posted yet either.
Don’t know if you came here from Stairmaster1’s subreddit but he is emphatic about getting a COA before purchase. I’m sure Cain will replace your kit if his COA shows unacceptable fill/purity. I would hold off on pinning your kit though, for safety, until his COA is published.

Last edited:
I completely agree, gator. The next time you go out to a restaurant, just ask the waiter to dump your food ingredients in a napkin and throw it at you. It's silly that the cooks would take time preparing it and making it look appealing... it's all the same thing, whether it's wadded up in a napkin and thrown at you or organized on a dish.
You're comparing two different things that don't make sense.

When you go to a restaurant you expect the food to look and taste good, you go for the experience not just to fill yourself.

This is just broken pucks, it does not change the end result at all and is not related to the quality of the product.

Got mine

Attachments

• IMG_4996.jpeg
    IMG_4996.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
Don’t know if you came here from Stairmaster1’s subreddit but he is emphatic about getting a COA before purchase. I’m sure Cain will replace your kit if his COA shows unacceptable fill/purity. I would hold off on pinning your kit though, for safety, until his COA is published.
Yeah, it's not going to be included in the RS study just yet. Hopefully I find a group doing testing on it and I can submit a vial.

Back