Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

How worrisome is something like this in your opinion?
Depends on your level of risk. I wouldn’t say it’s any less safe than a vial at 99% purity but I would personally wait until the next test came back. Really you’re looking at efficacy/fill for these sorts of tests.

With that being said, if you’ve ever used compounded T, sometimes those compounds can be as low as 95% purity. It’s just up to you.

According to Jano, the impurity might be from a new filler we used in this run (Histidine). So we are sending him a new sample along with histidine to make sure of it. Their detection system showed Histidine as an impurity instead of a buffer. So it might just need a recalculation of the sample. But if after recalculation it is still less than 99% purity, we will re ship to everyone who purchased the Reta 12 from this batch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 46
I'm new enough to all of this and old and wary enough that I'm sending a vial of 10 tirz from the batch I got from Nexaph to peptidetest on Monday unless someone has a reason why Janoshik would be better. I plan to test purity AND if it's sterile. Even with that cost it still works out to way less per vial than I was paying for compounded. Does anyone know if the purity test will come back first and then the sterile test 21 days later or will it take the entire time for all of it to come back? It's going in my freezer for now so the wait is no problem but I'm curious. Wanted to add I did go ahead and order the filters and supplies someone else suggested, does everyone still do the sterile test on every batch they get or do the filters make you feel safe enough to not always do that?

If you send it to peptidetest they will get the purity to you quickly (mine was the same day they got the vial) then the sterility test when it is done in 2 weeks.

Depends on your level of risk. I wouldn’t say it’s any less safe than a vial at 99% purity but I would personally wait until the next test came back. Really you’re looking at efficacy/fill for these sorts of tests.

With that being said, if you’ve ever used compounded T, sometimes those compounds can be as low as 95% purity. It’s just up to you.
Reta has usually lower purity, as long as its >98% its OK, even jano basically said its OK

I know I am late to the party, but just want to throw out there that I have nothing but positive things to say about Cain and Nexaph, thus far. From user interface to shipping and overall responsiveness. So far, its been one of the best vendor interactions I've had.

you know how whiney this sounds. I looked thru all her posts and don't see it.
is this some kind of "vote you off the island" clique?

I guess i'm one of the forums "black sheep" too.
Yes, whatever she said doesn’t sound that bad, folks need to have a little more patience when someone new asks question, we’re here to help each other. Stop whining people.

I know I am late to the party, but just want to throw out there that I have nothing but positive things to say about Cain and Nexaph, thus far. From user interface to shipping and overall responsiveness. So far, its been one of the best vendor interactions I've had.
Also, you should disclose that you are Cain's alt account.

Also, you should disclose that you are Cain's alt account.

Can you guys stop making things up? According to your account you're a normal user. The only people who would have access to information that might substantiate a claim like that are the admins/mods and you're definitely NOT one of those.

Can you guys stop making things up? According to your account you're a normal user. The only people who would have access to information that might substantiate a claim like that are the admins/mods and you're definitely NOT one of those.
Mod here. Can’t say for sure that this is the vendor because he learned to use a VPN after his alt account usage was discovered before. It’s just as likely they’re users being driven from other platforms to push the vendor, and not the vendor himself, so IP addresses don’t tell us much anyway.

I can say that there have been a lot of fresh accounts with very kind things to say about nexaph (I haven’t looked closely but last night there were at least two posts like this from different accounts where it was the only message they ever posted) so recommend to anyone hunting for vendors to evaluate the credibility of reviewers when you see them. Thats just last night, there has been a lot of this going on. We will be getting this likely brigading/shillery behavior under control soon. In the meantime just keep your peepers peeled, there is a lot of money at stake and vendors know that the lifetime value of your business is enormous, they’ll go to great lengths to keep you from going elsewhere. And the dishonest ones will do so in a dishonest fashion.

This is the problem with dishonest people, it can be hard to give them the benefit of the doubt when you see questionable behavior.

I see people with super low post counts that have the "Research Expert" badges chime in on random vendors/manufacturers. Seemingly with shill-like behavior.

I also see brand new accounts logging in to say disparaging things about other vendors or members of this forum.

Any well-developed social engineering accounts will be difficult to distinguish from regular activity.

I see people with super low post counts that have the "Research Expert" badges chime in on random vendors/manufacturers. Seemingly with shill-like behavior.

I also see brand new accounts logging in to say disparaging things about other vendors or members of this forum.

Any well-developed social engineering accounts will be difficult to distinguish from regular activity.
The research expert badge is individually granted by Zippity based on his experience with you. I don’t know if he has a checklist of criteria or if it’s vibes, but when you see it it means that he decided to grant it. Low post count probably means it’s someone he has experience with on a different platform. Knowing Zippity I read it as someone he trusts not to be a shill, and who has been around long enough to have developed their own informed opinions, but those might be opinions he disagrees with.

Last edited:
Mod here. Can’t say for sure that this is the vendor because he learned to use a VPN after his alt account usage was discovered before. It’s just as likely they’re users being driven from other platforms to push the vendor, and not the vendor himself, so IP addresses don’t tell us much anyway.

I can say that there have been a lot of fresh accounts with very kind things to say about nexaph (I haven’t looked closely but last night there were at least two posts like this from different accounts where it was the only message they ever posted) so recommend to anyone hunting for vendors to evaluate the credibility of reviewers when you see them. Thats just last night, there has been a lot of this going on. We will be getting this likely brigading/shillery behavior under control soon. In the meantime just keep your peepers peeled, there is a lot of money at stake and vendors know that the lifetime value of your business is enormous, they’ll go to great lengths to keep you from going elsewhere. And the dishonest ones will do so in a dishonest fashion.

This is the problem with dishonest people, it can be hard to give them the benefit of the doubt when you see questionable behavior.

Thank you for the taking steps to protect the community from this kind of activity bee. Very early in my career I worked at a big tech Co and it was my job to identify and quarantine fake accounts. It can be painful and thankless work even when there are clear patterns of behavior that make the accounts easy to identify. It's definitely a full time job.

I understand that Nexaph has earned extra scrutiny and I'm perfectly fine with that, what's upsetting to me is that these accusations, some of which absolutely crumble upon inspection, are damaging my ability to take other forum members seriously. The most valuable thing about forums like this is that even when we can't trust vendors we can trust each other and the experiences we report. It's starting to seem like the people who are overly eager to catch Nexaph doing something bad NOW are "crying wolf" and can't be trusted because they actually hate him too much to be objective. It's damaging their credibility, not his.

I'm not suggesting that anyone stop criticizing the company, I just wish folks would take their foot off the gas a bit and present their concerns with less vitriol and more evidence.

I understand that Nexaph has earned extra scrutiny and I'm perfectly fine with that, what's upsetting to me is that these accusations, some of which absolutely crumble upon inspection, are damaging my ability to take other forum members seriously. The most valuable thing about forums like this is that even when we can't trust vendors we can trust each other and the experiences we report. It's starting to seem like the people who are overly eager to catch Nexaph doing something bad NOW are "crying wolf" and can't be trusted because they actually hate him too much to be objective. It's damaging their credibility, not his.

Yeah... then people who are trying to do good for the community are run down because the vendor's "rating" is wrong. And the critics decide it is time to impose their personal set of values on others and resort to ad hominem or other logical fallacies when others are unwilling to adopt the critics personal set of values.

Nothing new here. How many times have you had the best of intentions when warning someone about another just to have it blow up in your face?

People see what they want to see.

I do believe in second chances in most cases. Nexaph seems to deliver good products at good prices. And own up to mistakes such as mislabeling, or purity levels not meeting standards.

@noteablequotable Unlike most vendors nexaph is allowed on the general forum to respond to accusations, so that’s something. Personally i try not to make a habit of unsubstantiated accusation, definitely call me out if you find me doing so. But I also am not prepared to sit back and allow brigading and shillery on the site just because the perpetrator uses a vpn, or is having loyal customers make posts on their behalf, or otherwise makes it hard to prove definitively. There is a certain amount of looking, walking, and quacking like a duck that is hard to overlook, and two users with no prior posts defending a vendor with this history and patterns within hours of one another does fall into that category. This isn’t the first time it’s happened either.

@brentm Just because you don’t want to hear it doesn’t mean it’s an unfair thing to say. This vendor’s dishonest behavior has been divisive, some care some don’t, and that’s ok to discuss and disagree about, but don’t go acting like the nexaph critics have no leg to stand on and are simply throwing ad hominem around, or conversely that the defenders are not guilty of that. I could easily cite quite a few ad hominem attacks coming from your account. This is a tired-ass conversation and I hope it can stop soon. I’m working on making that happen, appreciate if you can do your part in the meantime and stop fanning the flames.

So with all of that said at the moment there isn’t a desire to censor or ban because that MIGHT be an over correction — tbd — so the best I can do is point out the duck when it quacks. It would be negligent not to given what is ostensibly going on here.

Back