Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

Well.. good ‘ol Cain gets an A+ in customer relations and for response time.

After visiting the website this afternoon, I put in a contact form inquiring about a pep I’m looking for that showed out of stock at that time. I’ve already received a response that he’s now posted new updated stock. 👍

Excuse me…. But, I have some shopping to do! 🏃‍♀️ 🛒 😊
I've been waiting for him to stock BPC, let me run and check if he's got it now 😆

I'm going to go broke hanging out here...

Do you have to mix it yourself or is it premixed?
I totally understand. All these must haves. In another forum I’m in they keep talking about all the bioregulators that we need. And then I’m trying to learn all these DIY cosmetic treatments. My mind is literally overwhelmed as well as my wallet.😅😂

Well.. good ‘ol Cain gets an A+ in customer relations and for response time.

After visiting the website this afternoon, I put in a contact form inquiring about a pep I’m looking for that showed out of stock at that time. I’ve already received a response that he’s now posted new updated stock. 👍

Excuse me…. But, I have some shopping to do! 🏃‍♀️ 🛒 😊

They also have a telegram and he's responsive there as well.

I do have more tolerance for risk than the average bear. Nexa today is significantly less risky than AmoPeptide was 4 months ago. And also I was curious and wanted to know more about this new vendor.

"See For Yourself" the Buddha instructed.

LATE ADDITION: "Just watch out about the sterility issues OK." I'd like you to remove this sentence and DM me your source for the sterility question. I have access to various Peppys and other forums but I would prefer not to bloodhound through Discord Universe to try and substantiate your comment, CHIZI. If there is something real there document it please so we can ALL see it. Otherwise I ask you, as politely as I'm able to do, please remove your comment.
Is AmoPeptides the same as AmoPure?

@dionysos can you confirm whether you've received any sort of compensation (including product discounts) from this vendor? Thanks.

I understand that you have really strong feelings about this particular vendor, but I don't know why you'd lob such a serious accusation at him knowing that it is impossible to prove a negative. Do you have any evidence that he is receiving kickbacks other than his difference of opinion about what constitutes a breach of trust serious enough to blacklist someone? I understand that you're mad at each other but this is a bit too much.

Last edited:
I understand that you have really strong feelings about this particular vendor, but I don't know why you'd love such a serious accusation at him knowing that it is impossible to prove a negative. Do you have any evidence that he is receiving kickbacks other than his difference of opinion about what constitutes a breach of trust serious enough to blacklist someone? I understand that you're mad at each other but this is a bit too much.
It’s not an accusation, it’s a reasonable question. Nobody said anything about black listing anyone. Discounts in exchange for reviews happen all the time in this community. Relax and let him respond.

Ha! He sure is. He’s being accused of being Cain over on discord in a conversation you’re a part of.

And just because people like him or his spreadsheet doesn’t make them “cult followers.”
In that conversation I said he isn’t Cain so I’m not sure how that is supposed to reflect poorly on me? Please just press pause and let the guy reply.

@dionysos can you confirm whether you've received any sort of compensation (including product discounts) from this vendor? Thanks.
I am disappointed that you do not read my postings more carefully @exploitedworkerbee
Yesterday I replied to @SemmaMomma and ended the message this way:
For the avoidance of doubt, I do not accept compensation of any kind related to peptides.

Since it is "a fair question" I ask it of you:
Do you accept compensation of any kind related to peptides?

Nota Bene
To be certain that you can easily find my response I have added it to my signature line, my About entry in my profile, and on both of the spreadsheets I publish. I request you do the same with your response.

Dionysos - Dennis FOREMAN, Dallas TX 75219

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 9.05.21 AM.png

i see the allure of this vendor. extremely fast delivery and a very very professional looking product. and they take all major credit cards.

who are we comparing them to?. Nobody has 100% customer satisfaction.

Last edited:
I am disappointed that you do not read my postings more carefully @exploitedworkerbee
Yesterday I replied to @SemmaMomma and ended the message this way:
For the avoidance of doubt, I do not accept compensation of any kind related to peptides.

Since it is "a fair question" I ask it of you:
Do you accept compensation of any kind related to peptides?

Nota Bene
To be certain that you can easily find my response I have added it to my signature line, my About entry in my profile, and on both of the spreadsheets I publish. I request you do the same with your response.

Dionysos - Dennis FOREMAN, Dallas TX 75219

View attachment 2358

Just to put a fine point on it since your response was mealy mouthed, you have not received any discounts from this vendor? You have paid full price for everything you've received from SPC/Nexa/EZ Pens? I ask because people can tell themselves that discounts don't qualify as compensation, hoping to get an answer that doesn't leave so much room for interpretation.

No, I don't get compensation of any type from any peptide vendor. One of the reasons I assume gonk made me a mod here is he knows that. Most peptide vendors find me quite disagreeable in fact because I'm pretty good at sniffing out the sketchy ones.

Back