Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

@dionysos

What exactly is the website url?? If you cannot post links, are you able to privately message it to me? Or just say what SPC stands for??

As I’m trying to follow all of this going through pages and pages of posts about sterility tests and other nonsense I wish I had been spared (because now I have a splitting headache!), yet I still don’t yet see anything about your personal experience with the product in question.

How did the product you received work for you? It’s a GLP-1, so it’s easy to know if what you received works as expected or not. Am I wrong?? I don’t think so.

All of this other bullshit (not that it’s bullshit, but…) aside, how did it work for your RS??

That’s my question. If it was already discussed and I just haven’t gotten to that part of the discussion, i apologize. (I’m late to the party, and i will go ahead and apologize for that right now.)

Thanks for the insight!! 🙏
did you check @dionysos vendors list already?

did you check @dionysos vendors list already?
I hear about that list, I know about that list; but, for some reason I’ve never been able to actually locate it.

Such a magical resource, that list! I’m here 6+ months, and still have yet to see it. I must know what all the hype is about! 🤔

Can you please lead me to it?? 🙏

PS: (All that was totally stated with tongue-in-cheek. I didn’t mean it to be condescending. I was merely hoping to make you smile.) . 😊

I hear about that list, I know about that list; but, for some reason I’ve never been able to actually locate it.

Such a magical resource, that list! I’m here 6+ months, and still have yet to see it. I must know what all the hype is about! 🤔

PS: (All that was totally stated with tongue-in-cheek. I didn’t mean it to be condescending. I was merely hoping to make you smile.) . 😊
Its hyperlinked in his signature

just look into my signature or even better find any post by @dionysos himself and follow his signature to the list directly

Im sorry I am late to the party here. I dont get onto this platform as much as I would like but i have been in the peptide community for the last 2 years or so… if it looks like i only post when it comes to leaving negative reviews or warnings I apologize. I generally sit back and read and when i see something that i believe needs to be said because there is a misconception or info i believe needs to get out, then i say it. One of the things that matters the most to me is safety and harm reduction in our community. With that comes honesty and integrity, and I dont mean a rep trying to hide his identity by saying hes a female. I hate to break it to you all, but Im not the real Tyrone Biggums. But when someone in the USA is lying to you saying that they are literally a factory and manufacturing peptides in China and then you find out hes chilling in Illinois and is just sourcing from vendors the same way we are, you dont think that info needs to get out? I will not deny that his products are testing really well. The test reports speak for themselves. But if hes willing to double down on his lies and tell you he used to produce covid vaccines and now pivoted to peptides, than what else is he willing to lie about? It is important to me that the information be relayed to the community and then you can do whatever you want with it. Its your comfort level.

And its important to say that i have ZERO affiliation with any discord server, gb server, domestic vendor,etc. I am just another member of this community who is passionate about peptides and my health. That is it. I do have gb servers and vendors that i prefer over others but that is personal preference. I am always available and open for discussion about any topics so feel free to reach out to me.

@Tyrone Biggums You have absolutely nothing to feel bad about. The potential deception that's been highlighted is important and something everyone should be aware of. I personally think lying is a hazard of this industry and generally less important than the motives behind the lies and the impact those lies have on potential customers.

If Nexaph continues to supply quality products (verified through testing) and provides good customer service I'm not sure what else we can reasonably demand from them.

Last edited:
Speaking of the @dionysos vendors list, despite the name, Shanghai Nexa has proven to be based in the USA, so consider moving it off the overseas list?

Im sorry I am late to the party here. I dont get onto this platform as much as I would like but i have been in the peptide community for the last 2 years or so… if it looks like i only post when it comes to leaving negative reviews or warnings I apologize. I generally sit back and read and when i see something that i believe needs to be said because there is a misconception or info i believe needs to get out, then i say it. One of the things that matters the most to me is safety and harm reduction in our community. With that comes honesty and integrity, and I dont mean a rep trying to hide his identity by saying hes a female. I hate to break it to you all, but Im not the real Tyrone Biggums. But when someone in the USA is lying to you saying that they are literally a factory and manufacturing peptides in China and then you find out hes chilling in Illinois and is just sourcing from vendors the same way we are, you dont think that info needs to get out? I will not deny that his products are testing really well. The test reports speak for themselves. But if hes willing to double down on his lies and tell you he used to produce covid vaccines and now pivoted to peptides, than what else is he willing to lie about? It is important to me that the information be relayed to the community and then you can do whatever you want with it. Its your comfort level.

And its important to say that i have ZERO affiliation with any discord server, gb server, domestic vendor,etc. I am just another member of this community who is passionate about peptides and my health. That is it. I do have gb servers and vendors that i prefer over others but that is personal preference. I am always available and open for discussion about any topics so feel free to reach out to me.
To be fair, the term factory is used rather loosely in this market in general 🤷‍♂️

It could be a storage facility with $20k of equipment. Or it could be a pharma/gmp licensed facility. Or a reseller/storage unit claiming to be a lab.

One thing I can say for sure, is that the lowest price range you find - is definitely not from a pharma facility, most likely not a gmp licensed one either. (If any vendor would like to prove me wrong, I’ll hop on a flight to china on a 5 day notice. We don’t mind expanding our network horizon and knowledge).

Does it have to be in order to be of decent quality - nope. But just that a seller claims to be a lab, doesn’t guarantee a high officially licensed standard.

You could easily make your own lab in the us with a 30k budget if you have a good source for raws and some know-how. If that would be a high quality lab is an entirely different question 🤷‍♂️

If you buy from a lab or a reseller doesn’t really matter (we do both for various products) - what matters is the quality of the raw source and the lab lyophilzing your shizzle.

And consistent quality and use of source(s)

As long as the quality of the product is good, does it truly matter if they pose as a lab?

I wouldn’t consider that any worse than a lot of things vendors get a hall pass on that could be questionable integrity-wise.

That’s just my opinion though 🤷‍♂️

And consistent quality and use of source(s)

As long as the quality of the product is good, does it truly matter if they pose as a lab?

I wouldn’t consider that any worse than a lot of things vendors get a hall pass on that could be questionable integrity-wise.

That’s just my opinion though 🤷‍♂️

Reminds me of Breaking Bad. They started in an RV and then went to a professional lab. Only real difference was quantity. Walt was able to keep quality nearly the same in both.

Completely possible, but
Reminds me of Breaking Bad. They started in an RV and then went to a professional lab. Only real difference was quantity. Walt was able to keep quality nearly the same in both.
higher probability of error/sloppiness in an unregulated facility or smaller operation. It’s 100% up to the integrity of the lab worker(s) in that case.

Maybe skipping 30min of cleaning is worth it to catch a tv show 🤷‍♂️

It could also be pristine, consistency over time is the inly real proof, as no licensed facility will be willing to slap their license on a grey/black market product (i think).

Thats the beauty of America… you have your opinion and I have mine and what you choose to do with it is entirely up to you. For me personally, i will choose to do business with a vendor/server that I have a level of trust with. Trust me, I have bought from some that people would say i shouldnt. I respect everyones opinion and thats what helps me evaluate whats best for me

Do you mean the monthly posts? I've seen those but they don't appear to test the same products from the same vendors each month. Consistency is part of what makes the testing valuable.

If there is something else I haven't stumbled on over at Peppy's then I'd say it's not quite what I think is needed here. The testing needs to be accessible enough that it can inform decision making for people with the least knowledge and fewest connections who feel comfortable spending $15-25 on a report.

I think the fact that whatever is going on at Peppy's had no influence on this conversation, or the one about Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology where @Vacation4us narrowly avoided being scammed is really telling.

I'm talking about the place where those monthly posts are coming from. They test whatever the members want to test, so come join us. And at a lower price then you think. You just have to hang around a few weeks before you can start the access process.

Also Jano has repeatedly claimed that heavy metal testing is a waste of money, but he's happy to take your money :)

As for the ZZT conversation, the peppys vendor hub covers that.

This forum is a great starting place for people and really important information does get filtered up here if you don't want to get involved.

Last edited:
Speaking of the @dionysos vendors list, despite the name, Shanghai Nexa has proven to be based in the USA, so consider moving it off the overseas list?
I really don't know his stance on this at the moment. But if true, they can be even classified under a whole new category - domestic whole sellers.
Once I see some indication that Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals is marketing directly to US researchers I will add them to the GLP1 Vendors US datasheet.
Their entry will remain on the GLP1 Vendors China datasheet.

Last edited:
Back