Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

I don’t recommended them for everyone because lots of people seem to struggle with aligning their expectations with the reality of the purchasing experience, but I mostly use QSC domestic. Again, not for everyone and involves a very hands-on approach where I’m very aware of recent third party testing and participate in group tests, have purely transactional communications with the vendor, and am comfortable waiting if things don’t happen immediately. Price is important to me and I don’t think QSC’s first party testing is any less or more trustworthy than SPCs. I’m willing to do the work on the back end to feel comfortable about the products, and there is a long track record. Say what you will about Tracy he isn’t a liar (I know he is anonymous, that isn’t the same as being a well known community member manufacturing a whole fake ass identity and putting “Shanghai” in your midawestern business name).

In the odd case where I have to use a domestic and not perform or participate in any third party testing then Polaris is where I go. I know the guy from when he used to help run the big testing server, before he started Polaris, so trust him on a personal level. It costs a whole lot more than QSC but those are the tradeoffs right?

I’ll add that this is right now. All suppliers have ups and downs, maybe Q more than others, so the environment and options need to be evaluated at every purchase. There have been periods of months where all I did was trash Q because of a bunch of bad tests they didn’t handle properly. But again, they didn’t lie, they just did what they said they would do, which I disagreed with but was able to make an informed decision because of it (which you can’t do when you’re dealing with liars).

This is not an endorsement or recommendation for you to use them, I’m telling you who I use and why because you asked.

Just to play devil's advocate, what is to stop, say Skyepeptides from withholding failed sterility or purity testing reports? Who on would even know if they did? Why should they have my trust just because they are based in US? There is no one who can hold them accountable to us. It is not like I am going to spend hundreds of dollars on testing their peps after paying thousands for their product. I, additionally, doubt that they send 200 random vials from a specific batch for proper sterility testing. And whatever passed sterility testing they post on their website does not guarantee that any other vials in that batch would be sterile either. And if I get sick, who do I complain to? FTC? Local PD? FBI?

The fact of the matter is, domestic sellers are no better than any Chinese sellers in any single respect. They are all the same, they get their products from the same places we do and then mark it up and make it look pretty.

I can just as well start a rumor about failed sterility testing until somebody picks it up and inflates it even further without any reasonable proof.

On a serious note, 2 vials of tirz that I purchased from Skye during their anniversary sale had no vacuum. I had to push liquid in with my syringe. So they f#$% up just as any Chinese supplier.

Just to play devil's advocate, what is to stop, say Skyepeptides from withholding failed sterility or purity testing reports? Who on would even know if they did? Why should they have my trust just because they are based in US? There is no one who can hold them accountable to us. It is not like I am going to spend hundreds of dollars on testing their peps after paying thousands for their product. I, additionally, doubt that they send 200 random vials from a specific batch for proper sterility testing. And whatever passed sterility testing they post on their website does not guarantee that any other vials in that batch would be sterile either. And if I get sick, who do I complain to? FTC? Local PD? FBI?

The fact of the matter is, domestic sellers are no better than any Chinese sellers in any single respect. They are all the same, they get their products from the same places we do and then mark it up and make it look pretty.

I can just as well start a rumor about failed sterility testing until somebody picks it up and inflates it even further without any reasonable proof.

On a serious note, 2 vials of tirz that I purchased from Skye during their anniversary sale had no vacuum. I had to push liquid in with my syringe. So they f#$% up just as any Chinese supplier.
You are right about a lot of stuff, and a tiny bit off the mark on some stuff :)

Yes, a lot of US vendors source from the same place you do and mark it up (I have no idea who, how many nor what %).

Some do not, and some also pay substantially more than you do when ordering from China - even if it’s orders 50-300x your orders in size. If vendors that has been dealing with the chinese substance market for 10+ years does that. There might be a good reason for it 🤷‍♂️ Or they might just be stupid and unable to find the sources you can find online in the matter of 5 minutes 🙃

The real issue is that this is a grey/black market. And it’s not old or developed enough for there to be actors that can guarantee fair play.

It’s still in the wild west stage

And since it’s not exactly legal, traceability is an issue.

You’re saying that all of them sourcing their products from overseas and lacking government oversight means they’re all identical which isn’t true. Youre not accounting for shades of gray. There is much greater risk choosing to buy from a seller with a bad track record than a good one, since their Chinese sources are of variable quality and how they handle bad batches also varies. There is no riskless option, if that is your standard then you need to go get your meds from Walgreens, this isn’t the place for you (I don’t mean you specifically, @LumpySpace).

You’re right that bad actors can come out and muddy the water with false accusations, which is where the community and testing come into play. I participate in testing so I don’t have to rely on random reports from internet strangers.

You’re also right that domestic sellers are not better as a rule, except that they are faster. You’re incorrect that a lack of vacuum is an indicator of poor quality, it isn’t, so that doesn’t represent the Skye fuck up you seem to think it does.

You’re saying that all of them sourcing their products from overseas and lacking government oversight means they’re all identical which isn’t true. Youre not accounting for shades of gray. There is much greater risk choosing to buy from a seller with a bad track record than a good one, since their Chinese sources are of variable quality and how they handle bad batches also varies. There is no riskless option, if that is your standard then you need to go get your meds from Walgreens, this isn’t the place for you (I don’t mean you specifically, @LumpySpace).

You’re right that bad actors can come out and muddy the water with false accusations, which is where the community and testing come into play. I participate in testing so I don’t have to rely on random reports from internet strangers.

You’re also right that domestic sellers are not better as a rule, except that they are faster. You’re incorrect that a lack of vacuum is an indicator of poor quality, it isn’t, so that doesn’t represent the Skye fuck up you seem to think it does.

I think you are splitting hairs there. As for lack of vacuum, I have never said it indicated bad quality. I still used the product and it worked as intended. The point was that no one in this business is more or less reliable, it is up to a buyer to judge for him/herself.

The point was that no one in this business is more or less reliable, it is up to a buyer to judge for him/herself.
Sorry I’m not trying to split hairs or beat a dead horse, but what I’m trying to get across is that businesses are indeed more or less reliable, it’s not like they’re all selling from the exact same pile of overseas vials and all that differs is the look of their Shopify storefronts. Quality varies dramatically between sources. I used to help run a testing server so have seen A LOT of test results.

That said, we are definitely in agreement that it’s up to buyers to judge for themselves.

I think you are splitting hairs there. As for lack of vacuum, I have never said it indicated bad quality. I still used the product and it worked as intended. The point was that no one in this business is more or less reliable, it is up to a buyer to judge for him/herself.
He is most definitely not splitting hairs.

I feel like you are confusing “no one is more or less reliable” with “there is no way for the average user to understand which is more or less reliable”

You are right about a lot of stuff, and a tiny bit off the mark on some stuff :)

Yes, a lot of US vendors source from the same place you do and mark it up (I have no idea who, how many nor what %).

Some do not, and some also pay substantially more than you do when ordering from China - even if it’s orders 50-300x your orders in size. If vendors that has been dealing with the chinese substance market for 10+ years does that. There might be a good reason for it 🤷‍♂️ Or they might just be stupid and unable to find the sources you can find online in the matter of 5 minutes 🙃

The real issue is that this is a grey/black market. And it’s not old or developed enough for there to be actors that can guarantee fair play.

It’s still in the wild west stage

And since it’s not exactly legal, traceability is an issue.
I would disagree that its not developed or old. GLPs are the new kids on the block but these same vendors have been selling prescription medications and performance enhancing products long before GLPs came along. That crowd laughs at our complaints of sterility and untrustworthy vendors.

I would disagree that its not developed or old. GLPs are the new kids on the block but these same vendors have been selling prescription medications and performance enhancing products long before GLPs came along. That crowd laughs at our complaints of sterility and untrustworthy vendors.
I didn’t say the vendors are new (though there are definitely a lot of opportunists). But the market is, and so is the market structure and trust system.

You are comparing two completely different markets. The existing steroid/prescription drug market is not the same as the current exploding market for glps and a few popular peptides. And the customers are completely different

Apples and oranges

Edit; spelling

I didn’t say the vendors are new (though there are definitely a lot of opportunists). But the market is, and so is the market structure and trust system.

You are comparing two completely different markets. The existing steroid/prescription drug market is not the same as the current exploding market for glps and a few popular peptides. And the customers are completely different

Apples and oranges

Edit; spelling
It's also interesting seeing that crowd moving into GLP1s.

There was a spammer posting links all over the forum to a site selling a bunch of designer street drugs, some not yet illegal but a few on the list were Schedule I and Schedule II.
Oh I see, thank you. Didn’t see that so it must’ve been gone already.

Apples and oranges

Edit; spelling
While I get your point those old vendors have started selling GLPs and are now a one stop shop. And sometimes cheaper. And with street cred.

While I get your point those old vendors have started selling GLPs and are now a one stop shop. And sometimes cheaper. And with street cred.
And what is that street cred worth among an audience that doesn’t know the streets?

Cheaper than what? If they have Chinese prices, they are likely to have potential issues with purity/bunk product too.

With the margins the established domestic ones operate with. They will be/are in the same range as the cheapest research peptide shops.

Anything cheaper, and you will have issues with purity, bunk product and bad fill. Since that isn’t going to be from the top tier vendors.

Or are you talking about products from China? Sure, but that market has and always will be very messy for a retail customers, too much noise.

Just to play devil's advocate, what is to stop, say Skyepeptides from withholding failed sterility or purity testing reports? Who on would even know if they did? Why should they have my trust just because they are based in US?
Seems like 2 of the 3 vendors I've dealt with on these forums have almost no track record and have been dishonest in some way.

I mean these vendors will just drop one identity and create a new one if push comes to shove. It's no wonder they don't have any restraint when being abusive with questions on integrity. They'll just create a new identity in a few weeks.

Highlighting these specific replies because while I think @exploitedworkerbee is absolutely right, no company can be 100% honest when operating in a grey market. The incentives to deceive are baked into the pie and in some cases it's impossible to tell whether or not someone is trying to hide from their customers, the government, or a multinational corporation.

Anyone wants to crowdfund to run tests on the recent Reta 10 sold by Nexaph to verify their jano? I’ll chip in.

What @Pepsicle has suggested is literally the only thing we can do to mitigate this risk: test everything for quality, sterility, and contamination. That is prohibitively expensive, but maybe there are people in this community and Peppy's willing to form an independent testing body (that does not sell peptides!), and share any results for an affordable fee.

If we had monthly reports on in demand peptides from 5-10 vendors I think this discussion would feel much less high stakes.

Maybe you can talk @dionysos into working on this since they are so community oriented 🏃💨

What @Pepsicle has suggested is literally the only thing we can do to mitigate this risk: test everything for quality, sterility, and contamination. That is prohibitively expensive, but maybe there are people in this community and Peppy's willing to form an independent testing body (that does not sell peptides!), and share any results for an affordable fee.
🏃💨
In my opinion, there is no point in sterility testing if the vendor itself does not claim that the product is sterile, as from some recent tests we see that many vendors have failed and some openly say that their product is not guaranteed sterile.

Another issue is how to do these sterility tests in the future, because it is more important to test what pathogens are there exactly and not just fail/pass. (will have to probably work with some bio lab)

Anyway, if some of the Nexa customers want to coordinate 3rd party testing, it could be very interesting to confirm if their "linked COAs" will really be in line with the independent testing of the vials sent out to customers.

Highlighting these specific replies because while I think @exploitedworkerbee is absolutely right, no company can be 100% honest when operating in a grey market. The incentives to deceive are baked into the pie and in some cases it's impossible to tell whether or not someone is trying to hide from their customers, the government, or a multinational corporation.

If we had monthly reports on in demand peptides from 5-10 vendors I think this discussion would feel much less high stakes.

Maybe you can talk @dionysos into working on this since they are so community oriented 🏃💨
This place already exists. Keep working way through the levels at peppys

In my opinion, there is no point in sterility testing if the vendor itself does not claim that the product is sterile, as from some recent tests we see that many vendors have failed and some openly say that their product is not guaranteed sterile.

Another issue is how to do these sterility tests in the future, because it is more important to test what pathogens are there exactly and not just fail/pass. (will have to probably work with some bio lab)

Anyway, if some of the Nexa customers want to coordinate 3rd party testing, it could be very interesting to confirm if their "linked COAs" will really be in line with the independent testing of the vials sent out to customers.

Agree that it's not really useful unless you actually identify the pathogens, but if you are testing the same product offered by multiple vendors and some consistently pass sterility tests where others do not it can be a factor in decision making.

If you wanted to regularly test and report the results for Tirz, Sema or Reta offered by 5 different companies it would be expensive but feasible if the community was willing to support it.

This place already exists. Keep working way through the levels at Peppy's

Do you mean the monthly posts? I've seen those but they don't appear to test the same products from the same vendors each month. Consistency is part of what makes the testing valuable.

If there is something else I haven't stumbled on over at Peppy's then I'd say it's not quite what I think is needed here. The testing needs to be accessible enough that it can inform decision making for people with the least knowledge and fewest connections who feel comfortable spending $15-25 on a report.

I think the fact that whatever is going on at Peppy's had no influence on this conversation, or the one about Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology where @Vacation4us narrowly avoided being scammed is really telling.

I am going to stop spamming this thread but I just visited Janoshik's site because I was curious about how much he charges for heavy metal testing (60 USD), and it looks like Nexaph recently sent over some samples that tested well. They could have intentionally picked their best product, but at least we know they have access to the real stuff. No Reta report, but it is also currently out of stock.

Last edited:
@dionysos

What exactly is the website url?? If you cannot post links, are you able to privately message it to me? Or just say what SPC stands for??

As I’m trying to follow all of this going through pages and pages of posts about sterility tests and other nonsense I wish I had been spared (because now I have a splitting headache!), yet I still don’t yet see anything about your personal experience with the product in question.

How did the product you received work for you? It’s a GLP-1, so it’s easy to know if what you received works as expected or not. Am I wrong?? I don’t think so.

All of this other bullshit (not that it’s bullshit, but…) aside, how did it work for your RS??

That’s my question. If it was already discussed and I just haven’t gotten to that part of the discussion, i apologize. (I’m late to the party, and i will go ahead and apologize for that right now.)

Thanks for the insight!! 🙏

Last edited:
Back