Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

If anyone bought the RNS T10 and would like to go in on some testing, let me know as I am considering sending off a vial. This is all kind of insane. And it's really hard on those of us who haven't been here long. It's hard to tell what's going on when you don't have the time or resources to go back months on a forum to read everything

Hmmnnn. I’m seeing a pattern here. Collective effort by USA single vial sellers and their affiliates to slander new USA companies and group buys especially vendors selling cheaper kits in the USA. They gather with their alts on a particular server on discord. Same set of people. The Tyrone guy has been going on every peptide forum to “out” Nexaph. This was done recently to another seller on here too and you all ran with it. Disgusting
Damn good point Cantides lady. Those companies charge for one vial what other companies sell kits for.

Hmmnnn. I’m seeing a pattern here. Collective effort by USA single vial sellers and their affiliates to slander new USA companies and group buys especially vendors selling cheaper kits in the USA. They gather with their alts on a particular server on discord. Same set of people. The Tyrone guy has been going on every peptide forum to “out” Nexaph. This was done recently to another seller on here too and you all ran with it. Disgusting
Yea that's why I am asking questions...These comments being made are just not in alignment with what my first purchase experience was or what I am hearing from many other people on here. I just spent 2 hours reading SPC's entire telegram channel trying to understand it all and where everyone is coming from.

Not sure who you mean by the "other seller" but the main one that came to mind when you said it was the whole Cantides thing. I see that one a little differently...If you do mean them, they came in screaming and ranting without making ANY effort to be a productive part of the community as a whole. Personally they could be 100% right and because of the way they acted I would have never bought from them even at a LOWER price. That is completely different than the very professional way @Cain_SPC has communicated on here with us.
If you mean someone else please share who and I would love to look back and review what you are saying.

Yea that's why I am asking questions...These comments being made are just not in alignment with what my first purchase experience was or what I am hearing from many other people on here. I just spent 2 hours reading SPC's entire telegram channel trying to understand it all and where everyone is coming from.

Not sure who you mean by the "other seller" but the main one that came to mind when you said it was the whole Cantides thing. I see that one a little differently...If you do mean them, they came in screaming and ranting without making ANY effort to be a productive part of the community as a whole. Personally they could be 100% right and because of the way they acted I would have never bought from them even at a LOWER price. That is completely different than the very professional way @Cain_SPC has communicated on here with us.
If you mean someone else please share who and I would love to look back and review what you are saying.
A lot of these other forums and boards, etc, don't sit right with me. So many claim to want to spread awareness of the alleged lies coming from SPC, but not a single one provides real evidence.

I don't understand claiming to want to spread awareness but keeping everything under such secrecy, slapping on rules against sharing information to outside platforms, requiring rigorous entry restrictions to channels, etc.

There's so many places where people can discuss this information freely, how am I supposed to trust information from groups I can't even see or access.

Yes Cantides, I didn’t just come here screaming and ranting like they would want you to believe here. The drama started on peppys from USA resellers AR and Bloom, then over at this same discord that the Nexaph issue is going on. Most people didn’t see that part. I followed the whole thing and it’s crazy.
Till now I don’t see the proof of all the allegations spread about the business. It was one lie after the other on discord until she came here to rightfully rant. If Cain wants to be professional about people sabotaging his business, that’s his perogative, and sincerely, he doesn’t have much to lose as he’s already established his business via Raven with thousands of loyal customers.

I post here a lot, but most of the inside baseball does not happen on this forum.

I've seen the evidence they are talking about. I saw the evidence that Cain and EZP were logging in to this forum from the same IP and I saw them admit to it on discord.

I understand your hesitation to just believe people. I've said nice things about nexaph, but had also started getting suspicious things I was seeing but with no evidence. I'm not a vendor or connected to any of them.

I can't point you directly to the evidence but I promise its there for you to read if you go through the process of getting deeper access.

I post here a lot, but most of the inside baseball does not happen on this forum.

I've seen the evidence they are talking about. I saw the evidence that Cain and EZP were logging in to this forum from the same IP and I saw them admit to it on discord.

I understand your hesitation to just believe people. I've said nice things about nexaph, but had also started getting suspicious things I was seeing but with no evidence. I'm not a vendor or connected to any of them.

I can't point you directly to the evidence but I promise its there for you to read if you go through the process of getting deeper access.
If you're saying that you are convinced... That's big.

There is absolutely no question in my mind that EZP and Cain are the same person. Nexaph is a fake company run by an American.
That’s the part I don’t get—why not just be the American co undercutting the others and scooping up the business? I haven’t gone searching for his confession yet, I have to see if he said why he did it.

I wonder how dionysos is going to label Nexaph (his favourite vendor)on his shit spreadsheet now😬 He’s been fangirling Nexaph and his beloved pink Reta all week. lol. Also yet to update underdosing by the insane Aminos Research that he’s been known to promote. Scammer and sketchy is reserved for a few I guess. Without a single proof I might add. Madness

That’s the part I don’t get—why not just be the American co undercutting the others and scooping up the business? I haven’t gone searching for his confession yet, I have to see if he said why he did it.
possibly because it is far less visible than the 'big' US vendors who may increasingly become targets to get shut down. more possibly because it created a double mark up opportunity - whatever he's buying in bulk marked up to his "chinese vendor" price and then marked up further to the GB price offered via the discord server that is partnering with him

It's in the glorious gaggle if you know what that is (without saying the full name). He said to protect himself, which makes since. (doesn't make it ok) I absolutely wouldn't want the attention that business would bring. And he was terrible at covering his tracks.

I also want to speak up in defense of Tyrone since someone questioned him. He's definitely one of the most fair people I've seen around. Doesn't sling accusations.

Yes Cantides, I didn’t just come here screaming and ranting like they would want you to believe here. The drama started on peppys from USA resellers AR and Bloom, then over at this same discord that the Nexaph issue is going on. Most people didn’t see that part. I followed the whole thing and it’s crazy.
Till now I don’t see the proof of all the allegations spread about the business. It was one lie after the other on discord until she came here to rightfully rant. If Cain wants to be professional about people sabotaging his business, that’s his perogative, and sincerely, he doesn’t have much to lose as he’s already established his business via Raven with thousands of loyal customers.
lol, Cant*des. The drama did start on Peppys, yes. But for context, they came into the community as a super lean startup without any tests in their actual name. And got eaten alive because this was far below the standard most had gotten used to.
@dionysos is a gem around here, and I appreciate his contributions, spreadsheets and all. I think many people were enamoured by Nexaph, and AR because they know/knew how to market their products. If you analyse the public test reports you can clearly see there are literally a handful of actual mfg’ers. The purity and actual dosage amounts clearly give it away that most sellers are finishers fighting for better pricing by shifting units. And in turn you can then infer even the Chinese vendors are doing the same thing marketing a brand to ensure repeat sales. 🤷

Edit: thinking about it further and in response to the last posts above, I would venture that Nexaph is quite literally a middle man, operating on thin margins for relabelled peptides from another finger offsetting losses by selling the periphery - vials, pens, filters etc

Some time ago here when we try to evaluate a new vendor, we just collected all positive and negative reviews from actual customers, 3rd party tests, and try to verify / double check facts, based on that @dionysos later compiled his vendor list and write there all good & bad info he was aware of.

Just because someone did 1 order from them and it came OK, it doesn't mean there is not someone out there who has some serious issues with them and its what I would like to know without taking any sides, and we should all be open to that. No vendor is perfect. We need to know the truth and be open minded.

I have purchased directly from them and participated in the RNS GBs. Nothing but amazing customer service and great product. These people that like to slander other businesses have their own agenda to promote who their favorites are and their kickbacks. There are many companies out there. Research with whoever you feel safer with. It’s not a lack of options. I would trust this one versus most of them out there any day, but that is just my humble opinion.

Research with whoever you feel safer with. It’s not a lack of options.
By all means. But don't give any company your loyalty. They aren't your friend and when multiple people tell you there is evidence they are lying to you, maybe you should take that into consideration. Or don't, it's not like anyone is accusing them of selling fake products.

I have purchased directly from them and participated in the RNS GBs. Nothing but amazing customer service and great product. These people that like to slander other businesses have their own agenda to promote who their favorites are and their kickbacks. There are many companies out there. Research with whoever you feel safer with. It’s not a lack of options. I would trust this one of them out there
By all means. But don't give any company your loyalty. They aren't your friend and when multiple people tell you there is evidence they are lying to you, maybe you should take that into consideration. Or don't, it's not like anyone is accusing them of selling fake products.
I personally like to keep my options opened. At the end of the day we should be working with multiple different vendors because they have different products to offer and not all of them carry the same stuff.

So I was considering buying from this vendor a couple of weeks ago, but decided against it after seeing this post from Zippity.
https://glp1forum.com/threads/familiar-with-this-manufacturer-….876/#post-8586

I have continued to dig and while I still don’t have all the facts (and never will) I’ve seen enough red flags to see there is some real merit to the various complaints people have made here and elsewhere. I have continued to watch from the sidelines and I am frankly very disappointed with the accusations that there is a coordinated smear campaign going on. Those that think there is a smear campaign going on do you think that Zippity is in on it too?

Keep in mind the grey market peptide world is basically the Wild West right now and there are a lot of questionable characters out there looking to take advantage of desperate people, and in that type of environment trust should inherently be low. Vendors are not your friends and it is my opinion that communities like this one should focus on protecting the people buying from them over protecting the vendors business interests. That should mean creating an environment where all members are encouraged to raise any and all red flags they see (even if they don’t have complete information yet, or can’t share due to bs rules from other boards) and not be written off as creating unnecessary drama, or worse be accused of some conspiracy. If someone has seen some red flags from a vendor, we should welcome and encourage them to bring it up here to inform the community, because sharing may well prevent those that are less experienced from getting scammed or from buying unsafe products. It is my opinion that boards like this one should be hard on vendors, especially new vendors. The bar should be high if we are going to trust a vendor, and it should be the vendors burden to prove themselves

Back