Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

What can I say...Us Youngins are spoiled now adays. ;)
We want ALL our Experiment Grey Market Research Chemicals shipped at amazing speeds from our smiling friendly drug dealers with good COA's or we just aren't happy. :ROFLMAO:

EVERYONE should be able to EAT their CAKE and HAVE it Too!
Don't you think?
I Can Only AGREE with you, Pep !
Munchin' on a lil bit o' that cake RIGHT NOW TODAY, in fact. 😬

Wait did they restock the Reta and sell out again since the last time or is the situation the same and we’re still waiting for the restock? (Haven’t been on here in several days)

Do they still have this reta in stock???

Attachments

• SPC TIRZ AND RETA.jpg
    SPC TIRZ AND RETA.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 80
  • SPC PRICE LIST.jpg
    SPC PRICE LIST.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 76
Wait did they restock the Reta and sell out again since the last time or is the situation the same and we’re still waiting for the restock? (Haven’t been on here in several days)
On The Raven Nest on peptidechat, under “Ravens open buys”, they have a pre-order for the R12 @ $240 including domestic shipping and random testing (pay now) opened thru this Sunday 9/29. After that, it will be regular price plus shipping.

So now that many people here have received orders from Nexa, what are y'all's thoughts? Anyone pin it yet? Good results?
I got my batch of several peps yesterday. Easy ordering and payment on the website, and fast shipping (ordered Sunday, arrived Wed with 2-day shipping). Everything was well packaged. I like the labels and the QR codes for the test results. I got BPC and TB, among others. Those were pinned and are definitely effective. The only gripe I have is that the BPC didn’t have a vacuum. And the lab reports for the TB and Tesa I received show under filling, which is surprising given that everyone else that has posted their peps have showed overfilling. I’ll be ordering again from them though.

Edit: To be fair to Nexa, they have these reports posted on the product pages of their website, so at least they’re transparent and make results that aren’t ideal public too.

Attachments

• IMG_5529.jpeg
    IMG_5529.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5530.jpeg
    IMG_5530.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5531.jpeg
    IMG_5531.jpeg
    402.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
What can I say...Us Youngins are spoiled now adays. ;)

We want ALL our Experiment Grey Market Research Chemicals shipped at amazing speeds from our smiling friendly drug dealers with good COA's or we just aren't happy. :ROFLMAO:

EVERYONE should be able to EAT their CAKE and HAVE it Too!
Don't you think?
Well…. maybe only half a slice of cake these days. 😂

I posted in their telegram asking about their failed sterility test and members in the community were quick to say that @exploitedworkerbee is out to get them and tried to discredit it all around. They even said he's (assuming gender) a vendor and out to slander others by faking tests ... which I doubt is remotely true.

Cain did say the test was (obviously) legit after I asked point blank, and told everyone to use filters if they were worried.

Just completed my first order with Nexa for Tesa/Ipa. Couldn't be easier and they take credit cards. Shipped and was in UPS hands in 3 hours from my payment. I will update after received and if I can get the testing group to support a test of it.

I posted in their telegram asking about their failed sterility test and members in the community were quick to say that @exploitedworkerbee is out to get them and tried to discredit it all around. They even said he's (assuming gender) a vendor and out to slander others by faking tests ... which I doubt is remotely true.
It would be really helpful if @exploitedworkerbee (and/or anyone else) could give more details about any issues surrounding them, as it is extremely important for us to have both positive & negative feedback, especially since so far what I have read here about them is all praise.

For the failed sterility test itself - we already know that many vendors fail sometimes and from what I saw it was actually just a low level of contamination (but with potentially very harmful bacteria), but what is more alarming is the vendors response, we expect transparency and responsibility from a good vendor and not name calling (Hi Tracy) or even conspiracy theories etc. when an issue arises.

Last edited:
It would be really helpful if @exploitedworkerbee (and/or anyone else) could give more details about any issues surrounding them, as it is extremely important for us to have both positive & negative feedback, especially since so far what I have read here about them is all praise.

For the failed sterility test itself - we already know that many vendors fail sometimes and from what I saw it was actually just a low level of contamination (but with potentially very harmful bacteria), but what is more alarming is the vendors response, we expect transparency and responsibility from a good vendor and not name calling (Hi Tracy) or even conspiracy theories etc. when an issue arises.
https://thinksteroids.com/community...beatable-prices.134426803/page-4#post-3342144 it's all on d1scord too

There seems to be a coordinated effort to slander them. And not from anyone who has ever purchased from them. Just rando people popping up on Discord, Telegram, Meso and other forums. At first I thought these were complaints from people who have purchased from them and have been burned. But that is not the case. There are dozens of vendors. If I am not comfortable buying from one I will find another. If I had a verifiable issue that I wanted to share to prevent others from being burned I would do that. Otherwise I am not wasting my time slandering a vendor when I have no first hand knowledge of their business practices. I am not sure a perfect trustworthy vendor exists in this market we all purchase from. So it seems odd to me the level of effort that is being levied against this one.

why are we censoring discord

and discord has many servers, so you will need to be specific or give screenshots. If someone doesn't have access to that server they can't see anything.
WE are not censoring Discord. Peppys policy is that none of their content may be reproduced ANYWHERE on the web.
My question to @Gwenhwyfar227 was basically a gentle reminder that she risked being banned from Peppys Server posting that screenshot.

Last edited:
There seems to be a coordinated effort to slander them. And not from anyone who has ever purchased from them. Just rando people popping up on Discord, Telegram, Meso and other forums. At first I thought these were complaints from people who have purchased from them and have been burned. But that is not the case. There are dozens of vendors. If I am not comfortable buying from one I will find another. If I had a verifiable issue that I wanted to share to prevent others from being burned I would do that. Otherwise I am not wasting my time slandering a vendor when I have no first hand knowledge of their business practices. I am not sure a perfect trustworthy vendor exists in this market we all purchase from. So it seems odd to me the level of effort that is being levied against this one.
the problem is there has been such a web of lies going for such a long time that it's really hard to explain it without sitting here typing up a ton of inside baseball for hours which i am not going to do. simply the fact that this guy just last night got caught lying about the fact that he is in fact a well known US-based peptide accessories seller masquerading as a china-based peptide supplier with factories in china and the US should be enough. he admitted to this only after evidence was presented. this comes after months of him and his associates being caught in lie after lie about their products, sources, and identities. it's not hard to act in a truthful manner but this person doesn't do that.

anyway, you have been cautioned. if you choose to ignore this and buy peptides from someone with demonstrably poor ethical behavior, that's your decision to make. i don't have an agenda besides a general desire to call out bad behavior by vendors when i come across it, which happened here. if you ever see someone accusing me of being a paid shill (which @Cain_SPC did just yesterday before he was exposed to be lying yet again) you can rest assured that person is projecting.

I really am trying to understand all this better. I AM newer to all of this and doing my best to follow. Still lots of questions.

FYI...I made one purchase from Nexaph in the last week and they appeared to be professional with quick delivery and product appears to be what was ordered...I do understand this may not be the COMPLETE picture though.

@exploitedworkerbee
has posted about them and I know that @ZippityDooDah gave him moderator status while he is gone so that has a lot of weight with me. If you don't wish to write the book, which I completely understand but maybe you or someone else can point us to where all this drama is playing out. I admit I spend 98+% of my peptide time on this forum because the other places with restrictions and maddening interfaces and stuff make me pull my hair out.

@sf022754
linked to the thinksteroids.com post above that appears to be a back and forth d**k measuring contest and accusations with no actual links to anything additional. Also he is a new member with only 12 posts and appears to restrict my ability to easily see his other posts to see any themes in his posts.

@Tyrone Biggums also only has 11 posts in the forum that are mostly mentioning problems with various vendors. But he has also been given Research Expert status on the forum. In his post in the vendor section he says, "the owner of EZ pens has admitted he created this fake chinese company" on discord server. Discord beat me down for being in the QSC forum... could you point me in the right direction to see this info?
https://glp1forum.com/threads/spc-nexaph-com-current-promotion-for-telegram-users.1018/post-13988

So...​

Who is the owner of EZ Pen...Is that the same as EZP Supply?
Can someone tell us where we can find this discord conversation or post or link so we would be able to read/follow it for ourselves.
Would be very interested in any other suggestions to look at to be able to understand this all better.
@Cain_SPC your website claims you are "Based in Shanghai" is this the case or have you only sub-contracted manufacturing there? Can you give a clear concise answer on your start and ongoing business as a seller. If you truely want to build trust with the community I think this would be a good start by explaining your company's evolution?

I will admit to being somewhat confused by some of this. It does appear that many people felt SPC lied about what they were doing. Possibly participating in GB's/purchasing from chinese suppliers then reselling as their own product. I am having a hard time figuring out even if true (other than the lying) how this is different than ALL the US based sellers maybe doing some testing and slapping THEIR labels on the product and selling it. Or grocery stores, Amazon, Walmart that have 3rd party manufacturers make their "house brands" and sell them as their own.

Hmmnnn. I’m seeing a pattern here. Collective effort by USA single vial sellers and their affiliates to slander new USA companies and group buys especially vendors selling cheaper kits in the USA. They gather with their alts on a particular server on discord. Same set of people. The Tyrone guy has been going on every peptide forum to “out” Nexaph. This was done recently to another seller on here too and you all ran with it. Disgusting

Back