Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

I don’t have the time or inclination to run through the whole history of these people but it basically boils down to a track record of dishonesty. Every time they get caught in a lie they dig their hole deeper or try to blame someone else. These are indeed gb peptides being resold as domestic retail, which is fine as far as it goes if they just said that, but instead it’s being done in a swirling miasma of lies. And the really tragic part is they’re terrible liars so keep getting caught over and over.

I don’t have the time or inclination to run through the whole history of these people but it basically boils down to a track record of dishonesty. Every time they get caught in a lie they dig their hole deeper or try to blame someone else. These are indeed gb peptides being resold as domestic retail, which is fine as far as it goes if they just said that, but instead it’s being done in a swirling miasma of lies. And the really tragic part is they’re terrible liars so keep getting caught over and over.
are you talking about nexaph or qsc?

Order Update...

Ordered GHK-cu on Thursday Sept 19 @ 1:25pm
Shipped out that night....
Received package on Saturday Sept 21 @ 11:33am
Soooooo........ ~46 hours from completing order to delivery to Ohio :love:

View attachment 2101
Great packaging
Only negative at least until RS tests it is that the QR code takes you to their website and it says

Coming Soon
Testing Coming Soon
Please check back at another time

So don't care for the fact it directs to their website instead of a 3rd party independant site and also the fact that the test isn't already there...but these are minor complaints to me. Sure it will be even better moving forward.
(y)
Been checking everyday like I said I would and as of today the QR code directs you to the janoshik test results
https://janoshik.com/tests/49372-GHKcu_50mg_IMV6KDZRAN2S

The results are showing 60-61mg. That's like a 20% overfill... Thank goodness for the test so I can calculate the product dosing based on a vial at 60mg instead of 50mg.
I don't like underfilled product but maybe they should be TESTING before shipping. This is excessive in my opinion. Makes me question them a little.

Been checking everyday like I said I would and as of today the QR code directs you to the janoshik test results
https://janoshik.com/tests/49372-GHKcu_50mg_IMV6KDZRAN2S

The results are showing 60-61mg. That's like a 20% overfill... Thank goodness for the test so I can calculate the product dosing based on a vial at 60mg instead of 50mg.
I don't like underfilled product but maybe they should be TESTING before shipping. This is excessive in my opinion. Makes me question them a little.
Makes me think they are generous to their customers and give good value for money Pep.

Selling a vial containing a 20 percent bonus over its ‘nominal’ or headline quantity does not happen by accident.

Very likely that Nexaph, or their supplier, has previously done in-house testing. They know with a fairly high degree of accuracy where the independent Janoshik COA will peg the peptide weight.

There are a couple of Chinese vendors known to this forum who have consistently and with high repeatability UNDERFILLED their vials by 4-5 percent for a long while.

It is gratifying to note that these same cheese-paring vendors have recently begun a very obvious effort to exactly fill or consistently overfill their vials. This is happening because we as informed consumers value higher quality and full measures.

We measure, publicly review, and then loudly comment upon the relative excellence of each vendor’s products. The smart vendors respond.

Twenty percent overfill is a VERY good thing.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Makes me think they are generous to their customers and give good value for money Pep.

Selling a vial containing a 20 percent bonus over its ‘nominal’ or headline quantity does not happen by accident.

Very likely that Nexaph, or their supplier, has previously done in-house testing. They know with a fairly high degree of accuracy where the independent Janoshik COA will peg the peptide weight.
I hear you...and I am happy for the extra.
And am very HAPPY they are testing the product to start with...just a little excessive for anyone who ordered and started using it BEFORE the testing results got posted online.

And am very HAPPY they are testing the product to start with...just a little excessive for anyone who ordered and started using it BEFORE the testing results got posted online.
I ordered GHK-CU from Pacific Peptides - wanted domestic with COA since trying for the 1st time before I go to a kit - and the 50mg vial held 61.12 mg too!

Last edited:
That explains why I am unable to find them @Tomes - I'm not a member of the PTDS.

I'm not in it either; have not been willing to go through the rigorous entry requirements, lol.

I imagine they would reject you out of hand anyway, D — for being, you know, an
incorrigible instigator.

Perhaps you've not been around long enough to realize that almost all previous Group Buy purchases were made WITHOUT the benefit of COAs at all. Six weeks or 2 months AFTER everyone purchased their product the "group random testing" Janoshik results would trickle back to a fortunate few.

Meanwhile the tested batch was usually no longer available for purchase having been sold out. Doubtless quite a lot of members here have injected GB products long before the COAs became available. I know I have.

To have COA results available ONE WEEK after a GB/Promo and LINKED TO THE KIT is a near miracle in my view.

@dionysos caused a run on the market haha
FULL DISCLOSURE: Dionysos ran TO that market!
I got my order in earrrrly in the morning cause I know just how you PepTweeker girls ARE about SALES :oops:.
Bloomingdale and Filene's events are just warmups for you guys 😁

🎶 Oh he's a smooth instigator... he's a smoooth INS TI GAAA TOR! ...

Last edited:
Perhaps you've not been around long enough to realize that almost all previous Group Buy purchases were made WITHOUT the benefit of COAs at all. Six weeks or 2 months AFTER everyone purchased their product the "group random testing" Janoshik results would trickle back to a fortunate few.

Meanwhile the tested batch was usually no longer available for purchase having been sold out. Doubtless quite a lot of members here have injected GB products long before the COAs became available. I know I have.

To have COA results available ONE WEEK after a GB/Promo and LINKED TO THE KIT is a near miracle in my view.

What can I say...Us Youngins are spoiled now adays. ;)

We want ALL our Experiment Grey Market Research Chemicals shipped at amazing speeds from our smiling friendly drug dealers with good COA's or we just aren't happy. :ROFLMAO:

EVERYONE should be able to EAT their CAKE and HAVE it Too!
Don't you think?

Back