Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

The sterility tests used most commonly (and that have produced recent fails) are total aerobic microbial count (TAMC) and total yeast and mold count (TYMC). Many of the recent arguments around sterility have been based on the idea that a "Pass" on these tests does not guarantee a 'sterile' product; with that said, there is no argument that a "Fail" means it's not sterile.

There were a string of recent tirz Fails across multiple vendors, which were pretty surprising and have led to speculation it was perhaps contamination of the raws which could have been sourced from the same vendor. No way to know that, though, it's just speculation.

You are most likely right that researchers have been using non-sterile peps in many instances without knowing; a small amount of bacteria / yeast / mold is probably going to be easily destroyed by our immune system, though I certainly wouldn't want to be injecting myself with it consistently over time.
Thank you!

So my understanding at this point that this a quasi-qualitative/quantitative test for non-specific microorganisms. However, since it doesn't tell you what type of microorganism present I do not quite see value in it. What is the threshold? Who determines it? What is an acceptable number and what is not, especially, not knowing what exactly one is dealing with.

It just seems like a total fad to me that makes additional revenue for the testing companies. I see no value in it especially since majority of people here know pretty well that paying so little for the GLPs comes with a certain risk. I would be more concerned if there was a specific microorganism they were testing these for, amount of which in the sample would cause a trip to an emergency room.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks again though! :)

I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

View attachment 2047
I just looked for the price list and it’s not showing Reta on their site 😢

It just seems like a total fad to me that makes additional revenue for the testing companies. I see no value in it especially since majority of people here know pretty well that paying so little for the GLPs comes with a certain risk.
Don't necessarily disagree...but a fad can become a selling point for companies wanting to set themselves above the competition and this can in turn possibly get an entire industry to improve their product to compete
For me it gives us another insight/data point into the quality of a company's processes and whether they work to prevent comtaminations of their products.
But at the end of the day your right we all roll the dice to a certain degree with everything we buy from home or abroad.
Lots of people thought it was perfectly safe to buy deli meats at the grocery here in the US, but Boars Head proved them wrong in the last 6 months. Plus hundreds of other examples every year in the US at least.

It may end up being a short term fad but I hope it pushes the industry to continue to improve!

Don't necessarily disagree...but a fad can become a selling point for companies wanting to set themselves above the competition and this can in turn possibly get an entire industry to improve their product to compete
For me it gives us another insight/data point into the quality of a company's processes and whether they work to prevent comtaminations of their products.
But at the end of the day your right we all roll the dice to a certain degree with everything we buy from home or abroad.
Lots of people thought it was perfectly safe to buy deli meats at the grocery here in the US, but Boars Head proved them wrong in the last 6 months. Plus hundreds of other examples every year in the US at least.

It may end up being a short term fad but I hope it pushes the industry to continue to improve!
It's also possible the raws they get aren't sterile in the first place. And we know only a few companies are actually making the raws.

It's also possible the raws they get aren't sterile in the first place. And we know only a few companies are actually making the raws.
Agree.
And if the companies KNOW we are going to be testing the finished product it would eventually push them to do more testing on the raws they are receiving, If they are NOT already testing them

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorloki
Back