Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

Order Update...

Ordered GHK-cu on Thursday Sept 19 @ 1:25pm
Shipped out that night....
Received package on Saturday Sept 21 @ 11:33am
Soooooo........ ~46 hours from completing order to delivery to Ohio :love:

View attachment 2101
Great packaging
Only negative at least until RS tests it is that the QR code takes you to their website and it says

Coming Soon
Testing Coming Soon
Please check back at another time

So don't care for the fact it directs to their website instead of a 3rd party independant site and also the fact that the test isn't already there...but these are minor complaints to me. Sure it will be even better moving forward.
(y)
That's a shame Pep. The QR Code on my Reta 15mg kit works perfectly.

In checking dates I find that I ordered on the 16th of September, and, Janoshik performed the COA only 6 days earlier.

Seems likely to me that the filled vials are labelled with a blank prospective QR Code. This placeholder QR becomes a valid link once Janoshik posts his COA. It would be interesting to know how many days elapse before your proper COA appears :)

I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

View attachment 2047
Have you added this vendor to your to your approved vendor list or is it too soon?

Yes this was a different type of test from a different test vendor, and created even more controversy. Be glad that you missed the drama. :rolleyes:
I think it's good for people to be aware of sterility fails and to act accordingly. I'm still planning to try out Nexa because the rep is responsive and the ordering is easy, I appreciate the batch-specific COAs and the reported quick ship. Seems way better than QSC who I have to send a message to 5 times before usually giving up :LOL:
Oh man. The learning never ends! I am waiting what may be an unusually long time for an Amo order, so I may give Nexa a try too. QSC is on my list, but I have not gone down the crypto rabbit hole just yet. Nexa offers 2 day shipping for a crazy low price.

Have you added this vendor to your to your approved vendor list or is it too soon?
Here you go...
Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 8.00.21 PM.png

Order Update...

Ordered GHK-cu on Thursday Sept 19 @ 1:25pm
Shipped out that night....
Received package on Saturday Sept 21 @ 11:33am
Soooooo........ ~46 hours from completing order to delivery to Ohio :love:

(y)
I ordered on the 19th also but got this message yesterday and the package appears to have never left Hammond, IN today yet? If it was the mail, I would totally have expected it but UPS normally does pretty good.

On the Way
We’re sorry this package has experienced a sortation delay. The package has been rerouted to the correct destination.
Hammond, IN, United States

I ordered on the 19th also but got this message yesterday and the package appears to have never left Hammond, IN today yet? If it was the mail, I would totally have expected it but UPS normally does pretty good.

On the Way
We’re sorry this package has experienced a sortation delay. The package has been rerouted to the correct destination.
Hammond, IN, United States

Sorry to hear that.
Mine used UPS SurePost...
That means UPS picks it up and uses their ground network but then hands it off to US Post Office for the final delivery.
So my package had a UPS tracking number on it and USPS with a different tracking number.
The USPS tracker shows nothing till they received it into there network.

That's a shame Pep. The QR Code on my Reta 15mg kit works perfectly.

In checking dates I find that I ordered on the 16th of September, and, Janoshik performed the COA only 6 days earlier.

Seems likely to me that the filled vials are labelled with a blank prospective QR Code. This placeholder QR becomes a valid link once Janoshik posts his COA. It would be interesting to know how many days elapse before your proper COA appears :)
I would imagine it’s because it’s a brand new produced peptide. I saw him in his Telegram that it already went to haven’t Jano results. Should come any day next week. I have been participating in RNS group buys. Since the end of February, there has been multiple group buy that was super successful and everything tested well and it’s been very consistent. @dionysios if you contact Raven directly that she can explain and prove to you how the testing samples were damaged or compromised with the failed sterility test. She went ahead and sent it to a real lab and did a real sterility 71 test and it passed with flying colors.

@dionysios if you contact xxxxx directly that she can explain and prove to you how the testing samples were damaged or compromised with the failed sterility test. She went ahead and sent it to a real lab and did a real sterility 71 test and it passed with flying colors.
I've DM'd my response Queen.

Wow, I ordered the D11 after reading your post yesterday and it is the best $15.99 I have spent in recent time. Such a handy little gadget. Thank you!
I had been using my ancient brother p-touch, the niimbot is so cool and cheaper than a set of AA batteries for my old labeler. If you are stocking up on labels, ali express has them cheaper than amazon but w/o the instant gratification.

There is also a shortcut w/ the D11 to print a quick label with date and time. I use this for when I start a BAC water and even when I need to label something in the fridge.

Oh man. The learning never ends! I am waiting what may be an unusually long time for an Amo order, so I may give Nexa a try too. QSC is on my list, but I have not gone down the crypto rabbit hole just yet. Nexa offers 2 day shipping for a crazy low price.
QSC also accepts bank transfer and if you sign up for Wise it's pretty reasonable (like, 1% fee or so).

Curious what the sale price was for Nexaph? It’s sold out so I never saw it

Back