Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

@dionysos
What exactly is the website url?? If you cannot post links, are you able to privately message it to me? Or just say what SPC stands for??
Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals is also known as SPC. The website they use is: https://nexaph.com/

As I’m trying to follow all of this going through pages and pages of posts about sterility tests and other nonsense I wish I had been spared (because now I have a splitting headache!), yet I still don’t yet see anything about your personal experience with the product in question.
Through a private Discord Server promotion I purchased a kit of Retatrutide 12mg that was COA'd at 14mg.

Just yesterday I punctured the first vial from that batch. It was strongly vacuum-sealed and the filler dissolved quickly and cleanly.

When injected, the effect on my Research Alligator was just the same as the previous week when I used AmoPure.net's 15mg Retatrutide. ( Both were reconned to a standard 10mg per ml dilution based upon actual COA'd peptide mass so the dosages were uniform.)
How did the product you received work for you? It’s a GLP-1, so it’s easy to know if what you received works as expected or not. Am I wrong?? I don’t think so.
All of this other bullshit (not that it’s bullshit, but…) aside, how did it work for your RS??
That’s my question. If it was already discussed and I just haven’t gotten to that part of the discussion, i apologize. (I’m late to the party, and i will go ahead and apologize for that right now.)
Thanks for the insight!! 🙏
To say more about my thoughts of Nexaph.com: I purchased a 2nd 12mg kit via a Pre-Buy promotion from a private Discord Server Group Buy. I've paid in advance for a kit which will arrive 3-5 weeks from now.

You are welcome to DM me anytime you have questions, Momma, I'm not bothered.

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not accept compensation of any kind related to peptides.

Once I see some indication that Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals is marketing directly to US researchers I will add them to the GLP1 Vendors US datasheet.
Their entry will remain on the GLP1 Vendors China datasheet.
I'm very grateful for all the data collection you've always done, but I'm not following your logic here?
The china vendors aren't marketing to chinese researchers. SNP (and the majority of chinese vendors) are definitely "marketing to US researchers"?

You're absolutely right to run your list however you see fit, but I'm confused now what US and china mean on it then.

edit to add: I'm not sure moving them to US is the right call either as they are offering chinese prices at US levels of customer service. But they definitely operate out of the US. (obviously the peps come from china, but that's true of everyone.)

I'm talking about the place where those monthly posts are coming from. They test whatever the members want to test, so come join us. And at a lower price then you think. You just have to hang around a few weeks before you can start the access process.

I'm an old person. I know there is a ton of good information on Peppy's but the interface and lack of searchability give me a headache. I just can't hack it 😭.

This forum is a great starting place for people and really important information does get filtered up here if you don't want to get involved.

I think this forum is amazing but it's important to keep in mind that for most people it's not their starting place. That would be Google, then Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever source of information they feel closest to. I found this place pretty quickly but looking back at my own vendor list, I came very close to making serious mistakes. It included both Cantydes and AstroPeptides. I didn't buy from those companies on instinct, but that's about all that saved me.

As large multinationals fail to meet demand, more people are going to turn to the grey market and not all of them will research deep enough to find credible sources. The more of those people that end up conned, the more likely it is that we are asked to appear in a congressional hearing one day.

There is nothing illegal about acting as a "watch dog" that regularly performs tests and publishes the results to paying users, so I don't see a reason why this information couldn't be on its own highly ranked website. Instead of getting banned for linking to safe grey market sellers on social media, you can tell someone to checkout a really cool report you found. 🏃💨

Highlighting these specific replies because while I think @exploitedworkerbee is absolutely right, no company can be 100% honest when operating in a grey market. The incentives to deceive are baked into the pie and in some cases it's impossible to tell whether or not someone is trying to hide from their customers, the government, or a multinational corporation.

What @Pepsicle has suggested is literally the only thing we can do to mitigate this risk: test everything for quality, sterility, and contamination. That is prohibitively expensive, but maybe there are people in this community and Peppy's willing to form an independent testing body (that does not sell peptides!), and share any results for an affordable fee.

If we had monthly reports on in demand peptides from 5-10 vendors I think this discussion would feel much less high stakes.

Maybe you can talk @dionysos into working on this since they are so community oriented 🏃💨
I ll pitch in as well!

I'm very grateful for all the data collection you've always done, but I'm not following your logic here?
The china vendors aren't marketing to chinese researchers. SNP (and the majority of chinese vendors) are definitely "marketing to US researchers"?

You're absolutely right to run your list however you see fit, but I'm confused now what US and china mean on it then.

edit to add: I'm not sure moving them to US is the right call either as they are offering chinese prices at US levels of customer service. But they definitely operate out of the US. (obviously the peps come from china, but that's true of everyone.)
My project to raise awareness of Quality and Price issues and be helpful originated with my own error-filled introduction to research peptides in the US. The GLP1 Vendors US datasheet grew out of that.

As I became more experienced and learned how to source research peptides from China I created the Chinese version. It is VERY DIFFERENT just as bulk Chinese ‘kit’ vendor business practices are distinctly different from US single-vial ‘retail’ vendor’s actions in their market.

Nexaph.com is something new, and is different from what has gone before - a hybrid if you will. As such Nexa’s approach merits a bit of thought.

When faced with exploitedworkerbee’s clearly self-interested attempt to limit Nexa’s visibility my choice became an easy one - they will be entered in both datasheets once I see their initial attempts at marketing to US researchers.

Last edited:
When faced with exploitedworkerbee’s clearly self-interested attempt to limit Nexa’s visibility my choice became an easy one - they will be entered in both datasheets once I see their initial attempts at marketing to US researchers.
lol and what to you suppose I stand to gain in my “self-interested attempts”? If you want to get into the business of making up conspiracy theories, you’re the guy relentlessly defending and driving traffic to a known shady character, what is motivating you to get in bed with the dark side?

I truly don’t give a shit about your silly spreadsheet, I was trying to help you because I thought you strove for accuracy and I wasn’t sure you were tracking the situation. Clearly I was wrong. You do you, but kindly leave the baseless accusations about me out of it.

Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals is also known as SPC. The website they use is: https://nexaph.com/

Through a private Discord Server promotion I purchased a kit of Retatrutide 12mg that was COA'd at 14mg.

Just yesterday I punctured the first vial from that batch. It was strongly vacuum-sealed and the filler dissolved quickly and cleanly.

When injected, the effect on my Research Alligator was just the same as the previous week when I used AmoPure.net's 15mg Retatrutide. ( Both were reconned to a standard 10mg per ml dilution based upon actual COA'd peptide mass so the dosages were uniform.)

To say more about my thoughts of Nexaph.com: I purchased a 2nd 12mg kit via a Pre-Buy promotion from a private Discord Server Group Buy. I've paid in advance for a kit which will arrive 3-5 weeks from now.

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not accept compensation of any kind related to peptides.
You know what???! YOU ROCK! 🤘

Again, thank you for the insight! 😉

Thanks for the feedback from your alligator RS :) .... I got 2 sets through the nexaph pre-buy as well and while I am looking forward to receiving them, my RS is on Tirz for another few months...... so further feedback on this from your alligator will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for the feedback from your alligator RS :) .... I got 2 sets through the nexaph pre-buy as well and while I am looking forward to receiving them, my RS is on Tirz for another few months...... so further feedback on this from your alligator will be greatly appreciated :)
Cocodrie says he will be very pleased to keep you up to date, morganite!

I ll pitch in as well!

We should probably start our own thread but it seems the easiest way to go about it would be to hold a community vote for favorite 3-5 vendors and product to monitor > use that to calculate product & testing costs > use that to calculate subscription price. Not sure if it makes more sense to charge for access to the report, or redact seller names and charge for the uncensored version 🤔. We just need to generate enough to cover the high cost of monthly testing.

Also wonder if we can get the group over at Peppy's on board so that we don't duplicate efforts. Let me know if you're interested and I can start another thread. I heard cats and write reports for a living, so this is right up my alley.

Last edited:
I also got in on the Reta pre-buy. I already got some GHK-CU & TB 500 from their website, shipping only took 3 days, well packaged with QR codes linked to Janoshik website

I also got in on the Reta pre-buy. I already got some GHK-CU & TB 500 from their website, shipping only took 3 days, well packaged with QR codes linked to Janoshik website
Very cool, @reniks2k2 , have you done GHh-Cu & TB-500 before? BPC-157?

I started the GLOW protocol which blends all three peptides two weeks ago - it is already making me a believer!
I didn't know what to expect from this blend so each benefit I received could be called unexpected.

SLEEP! OMG!! Really satisfying deep sleep like I haven't had in years began the FIRST TIME I injected it. This alone would be worth it to me.

SKIN IMPROVEMENT I vaguely thought I might get some visible benefit for my face and weather-beaten bald head. What I got was better - dry, itching, slightly whitish skin on my lower legs and ankles became smoother and moister. It was if I applied lotion every day which I had not. The whitish bits went away in the first week and the moistness continued. Week Two saw a reduction in a brownish coloration and lividity surrounding my ankles - a very welcome change.

VARIOUS ACHES and PAINS I thought my miscellany of minor aches and pains was the unavoidable cost of getting older. I'm here to TELL you that they ARE NOTINEVITABLE. The GLOW peptides have progressively reduced them till most are below my notice

It's kinda miraculous there is so much benefit from these three peptides in such a short time.

Sorry about the length of this epic. As I started writing and thinking about the benefits I got a bit caught up with enthusiasm. Maybe GLOW has enhanced my Inner FanGirl 😳
Dionysos

Last edited:
Very cool, @reniks2k2 , have you done GHh-Cu & TB-500 before? BPC-157?

I started the GLOW protocol which blends all three peptides two weeks ago - it is already making me a believer!
I didn't know what to expect from this blend so each benefit I received could be called unexpected.

SLEEP! OMG!! Really satisfying deep sleep like I haven't had in years began the FIRST TIME I injected it. This alone would be worth it to me.

SKIN IMPROVEMENT I vaguely thought I might get some visible benefit for my face and weather-beaten bald head. What I got was better - dry, itching, slightly whitish skin on my lower legs and ankles became smoother and moister. It was if I applied lotion every day which I had not. The whitish bits went away in the first week and the moistness continued. Week Two saw a reduction in a brownish coloration and lividity surrounding my ankles - a very welcome change.

VARIOUS ACHES and PAINS I thought my miscellany of minor aches and pains was the unavoidable cost of getting older. I'm here to TELL you that they ARE NOTINEVITABLE. The GLOW peptides have progressively reduced them till most are below my notice

It's kinda miraculous there is so much benefit from these three peptides in such a short time.

Sorry about the length of this epic. As I started writing and thinking about the benefits I got a bit caught up with enthusiasm for GLOW. Maybe GLOW has enhanced my Inner FanGirl 😳
Dionysos
I've actually completed the first 8 weeks of the Glow protocol, vtook a break then started with these new kits, GLOW is everything you said and more, the protocol is a life-changer for real!!

Well.. good ‘ol Cain gets an A+ in customer relations and for response time.

After visiting the website this afternoon, I put in a contact form inquiring about a pep I’m looking for that showed out of stock at that time. I’ve already received a response that he’s now posted new updated stock. 👍

Excuse me…. But, I have some shopping to do! 🏃‍♀️ 🛒 😊

Attachments

• IMG_5876.jpeg
    IMG_5876.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 71

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hk7580
Back