Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

I’m right there with you. I could care less if he said his name was Captain Hook from the mountains of Beijing and it proved to be false. I’d want to protect my identity too. Hell, I’ve lied to women in order to initially sleep with them, and once they found out I was lying they still wanted me to provide a quality product. The bottom line is, aside from a few outliers, there are no complaints about the efficacy of the product, lack of testing, long shipping times, confirmation of payment and ability to track orders, methods of payment. The issue that some of you have with him is completely separate from the product itself.
Aside from the failed sterility tests, everything is great!

I dunno... Maybe these women banned together and have a forum where they comment on the ordering, package, delivery and efficacy of the product. Free from the usual attaboy feedback usually given to one's backside as he removes $ from the nightstand🤷
YOU, my DEAR, are the winner! Sending a hug, for both you and GARBO. When I entered the forum I watched, read, got the lay of the land…..so much something….things have changed, so, so fast.

Raw! I'm so sad

One thing is for certain, Raw ... if you intended to hurt me with that 'vote them off the island clique' comment, you succeeded.
i don't want to do that. you are a nice and good person.

If this woman is a vulnerable person looking for support i hate to dissuade her. And there are many others looking on that may not want to post because they are too intimidated because we don't want any beginner questions. I don't mind going thru the basics with people, but as i suggested i don't think the collective trusts me to do that.

Last edited:
i don't want to do that. you are a nice person.

If this woman is a vulnerable person looking for support i hate to dissuade her. And there are many others looking on that may not want to post because they are too intimidated because we don't want any beginner questions. I don't mind going thru the basics with people, but as i suggested i don't think the collective trusts me to do that.

I agree with bee that we should go back to yelling at each other about peptides, but did you actually read the conversation she had with people in this forum or are you just making assumptions about what was said? She got paragraphs of helpful information and advice and refused to engage with it or perform even the most basic troubleshooting steps. If you have constructive feedback please share it, but don't disparage the people who did try to help.

Back