Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

you know how whiney this sounds. I looked thru all her posts and don't see it.
is this some kind of "vote you off the island" clique?

I guess i'm one of the forums "black sheep" too.
You're not the black sheep, you're our lovable Oyster. In my opinion, others learn from you.

You refuse most advice (instead doing the polar opposite) and do wreckless things with your body, but then post it for our entertainment. I think you sometimes mistake people's frustration at watching you do silly things as people not liking you. If people didn't like you or you were the "black sheep", they wouldn't be spending so much time trying to help you reach your goals or stop you everytime you have a wild idea that could end up hurting you ♥️

well, you guys should start helping her or i will give her my advice and you really really don't want that.
I don’t see any issue with another glow in the dark forum members or two 😉

I haven’t really followed the thread too carefully, but it seems like frustration from asking questions that can’t really be answered then being unhappy with the answer? 🤷‍♂️

Though, that doesn’t seem like a horrible offense to me. Just slightly over average annoying

well, you guys should start helping her or i will give her my advice and you really really don't want that.
I like this idea. You be the gauntlet. If they make it past you (i.e. - they have the good sense to research what you tell them and realize it's [probably] a little dangerous) then they can stay.

Besides, you always say you have so many mothers on this form. You don't mother someone you don't like!

So that order I placed with Nexaph on Sunday is delivered today. So far so good as this is my first purchase. I will definitely send a vial for testing. Honestly I could care less if the seller is in China, America, or Timbuktu or what he pretends his name is. Thus far, I appreciate the fast turnaround and good communication. As a newbie on this road, it is OVERWHELMING trying to read through hundreds of online posts trying to figure out what is "safe" but so far I'm happy with my choice. Thanks to all for the information shared here!

So that order I placed with Nexaph on Sunday is delivered today. So far so good as this is my first purchase. I will definitely send a vial for testing. Honestly I could care less if the seller is in China, America, or Timbuktu or what he pretends his name is. Thus far, I appreciate the fast turnaround and good communication. As a newbie on this road, it is OVERWHELMING trying to read through hundreds of online posts trying to figure out what is "safe" but so far I'm happy with my choice. Thanks to all for the information shared here!
I’m right there with you. I could care less if he said his name was Captain Hook from the mountains of Beijing and it proved to be false. I’d want to protect my identity too. Hell, I’ve lied to women in order to initially sleep with them, and once they found out I was lying they still wanted me to provide a quality product. The bottom line is, aside from a few outliers, there are no complaints about the efficacy of the product, lack of testing, long shipping times, confirmation of payment and ability to track orders, methods of payment. The issue that some of you have with him is completely separate from the product itself.

you know how whiney this sounds. I looked thru all her posts and don't see it.
is this some kind of "vote you off the island" clique?

I guess i'm one of the forums "black sheep" too.

Raw! I'm so sad that my post hit you that way. I had just watched well-meaning member after well-meaning member try to offer help to her, and be rebuffed or worse. It appeared to me that she was becoming increasingly fueled by the dueling — though, well, I guess the point here is not how it appeared to me. It's how it appeared to you.

I know in myself that I was not "whining." It was something else entirely. If you think it was easy for me to write that, you are mistaken. I probably should've paused and thought about it a while.

Obviously I overstepped In your view, and without justification. I respect your perspective, though 100% disagree with any connection you may be making that you (or her) have some kind of black sheep status. Or that this place is a clique of some sort. If this disheartening past few weeks on this forum have proved anything, it's that there Is room for many opposing viewpoints and experiences.

One thing is for certain, Raw ... if you intended to hurt me with that 'vote them off the island clique' comment, you succeeded.

I’m right there with you. I could care less if he said his name was Captain Hook from the mountains of Beijing and it proved to be false. I’d want to protect my identity too. Hell, I’ve lied to women in order to initially sleep with them, and once they found out I was lying they still wanted me to provide a quality product. The bottom line is, aside from a few outliers, there are no complaints about the efficacy of the product, lack of testing, long shipping times, confirmation of payment and ability to track orders, methods of payment. The issue that some of you have with him is completely separate from the product itself.
Solid points. I'd be more inclined to believe your take if you weren't a brand new shirtless member with no prior comments who just told me about their sex life on comment 1 though.

Shit, I was being swayed all over the place with every new comment on this thread, because you just don't know what to believe or the motives behind every post.

I eventually decided to give them a try based on cain's calm responses to the seemingly legitimate attacks. I hope any problems are in the past and that's that.

I ordered two kits of Tirz 15mg from Nexaph on October 9th, and they arrived today. Great order processing, communication, shipping, and very easy payment with a debit card. QR code currently doesn't link to a test, but perhaps it will in a few weeks.

I plan to send a vial out for testing, and will share results here when I get them. I've seen good test results shared for a recent batch of 30 mg; don't think I've seen any for 15 mg.

I have a couple questions, if anyone has thoughts on this. It's my first time ordering research chemicals. 1) There are no labels on the vials - is that normal? 2) The powder is not loose but appears chunky / clumpy, so that in some of the vials it sits in the middle with some air underneath. Normal? 3) Does the lot number indicate when the product was manufactured, or received by Nexaph (if not manufactured by them)? If so would that mean this product was manufactured or received on October 08, 2024? Is this the same as the "batch number"? (In the sense that we assume all product from the same batch has high purity if a random sample from that batch tests well?)

Sorry if the pictures are enormous. I resized them down but they still seem to be huge.

IMG_0625_low.jpg
IMG_0624_low.jpg
IMG_0623_low.jpg

Solid points. I'd be more inclined to believe your take if you weren't a brand new shirtless member with no prior comments who just told me about their sex life on comment 1 though.

Shit, I was being swayed all over the place with every new comment on this thread, because you just don't know what to believe or the motives behind every post.

I eventually decided to give them a try based on cain's calm responses to the seemingly legitimate attacks. I hope any problems are in the past and that's that.
Every time I read one of your comments I am laughing at my phone 🤣 you sir are a natural comedian

I ordered two kits of Tirz 15mg from Nexaph on October 9th, and they arrived today. Great order processing, communication, shipping, and very easy payment with a debit card. QR code currently doesn't link to a test, but perhaps it will in a few weeks.

I plan to send a vial out for testing, and will share results here when I get them. I've seen good test results shared for a recent batch of 30 mg; don't think I've seen any for 15 mg.

I have a couple questions, if anyone has thoughts on this. It's my first time ordering research chemicals. 1) There are no labels on the vials - is that normal? 2) The powder is not loose but appears chunky / clumpy, so that in some of the vials it sits in the middle with some air underneath. Normal? 3) Does the lot number indicate when the product was manufactured, or received by Nexaph (if not manufactured by them)? If so would that mean this product was manufactured or received on October 08, 2024? Is this the same as the "batch number"? (In the sense that we assume all product from the same batch has high purity if a random sample from that batch tests well?)

Sorry if the pictures are enormous. I resized them down but they still seem to be huge.

View attachment 2817View attachment 2818View attachment 2819

No labels on individual vials is normal for kits. On websites where customers buy individual vials due to price concerns you're more likely to see each vial labeled.

The powder is actually supposed to come in a small puck/disc, but it's normal for pieces to break off during the shipping process.

Last edited:

😂 fair enough, I thought you’d be more impressed. Well this will make 2 comments, so I’m building my street cred lol.

I agree, it’s hard to navigate through all the BS to find the truth. It’s not just this vendor either. There should be two different subsections for the vendors, issues with vendor specifically related to product, and issues with vendor unrelated to the product. That would make it much easier to weigh out a decision. Everything was mixed in here, and it’s confusing people from making an informed decision.

No labels on individual vials is normal for kits. On websites where customers buy individual vials due to price concerns you're more likely to see each vial labeled.

The powder should is actually supposed to come in a small puck/disc, but it's normal for pieces to break off during the shipping process.
Thanks for the info! Appreciate it.

I dunno... Maybe these women banned together and have a forum where they comment on the ordering, package, delivery and efficacy of the product. Free from the usual attaboy feedback usually provided towards one's backside as he removes $ from the nightstand 🤷

Last edited:
Back