Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

Ok I'm back.😂 I only thought I was educated.but I will fully admit to being new to grey. Will you all please inform me of what effects are to be expected from good quality triz 2.5 first dose? also if y'all can explain to me the difference in compound /name brand/ domestic grey/int. Grey. From where I stand, if the purity tests are accurate,my results shouldn't Change.I'm am well aware that you do go through dips and phases while rising as I've done it before. But what I'm experiencing now I don't think is that. I know my body pretty well.

Explain the very basics to you? No. Do your own research.

Tf. 🤣Half yall think some people don't even know how to recon. Then I think surely not they are just being dicks. And that's what it is.

Listen, you’re quickly wearing out your welcome. People have been patient and courteous with you, but you don’t listen and act like you know things.

It’s apparent you don’t even know the very basics as evidenced by the dumb things that come out of your mouth nonstop.

I’m not sure if you’re attention seeking or what, but I don’t think that’s a winning strategy.

How about you try to zip it for say 3 months. Learn a lot, and then ask questions when you have less of an attitude and maybe know at least the basics.

I don’t know what else to say. I’m out. Putting you on ignore.

Tf. 🤣Half yall think some people don't even know how to recon. Then I think surely not they are just being dicks. And that's what it is.
Well, I don't doubt anyone's ability to put water into a vial. But there is strong empirical evidence that not everyone understands how much of the resulting liquid to inject

Listen, you’re quickly wearing out your welcome. People have been patient and courteous with you, but you don’t listen and act like you know things.

It’s apparent you don’t even know the very basics as evidenced by the dumb things that come out of your mouth nonstop.

I’m not sure if you’re attention seeking or what, but I don’t think that’s a winning strategy.

How about you try to zip it for say 3 months. Learn a lot, and then ask questions when you have less of an attitude and maybe know at least the basics.

Wearing? It's worn.

Literally haven't even been on here for 9+hours until earlier and yall still going on. It's funny af the disrespect is outrageous and shitty. But I'm glad I'm the one that needs to learn, since your just now figuring out how to put on ignore. Dumb af

I’ve carefully researched and still every vendor I ordered from had drama lol. Ordered from AR sale right b4 news came out that ceo is insane. Ordered Cantydes before the crazy rants. And nexapha before the current drama. My take is I don’t really care anymore. I’m using Cantydes Reta and it’s working great. If there’s mothballs in it then whatever. I still don’t care lol.
I'm not saying it's you, but... who are you ordering from next? 😆

Literally haven't even been on here for 9+hours until earlier and yall still going on. It's funny af the disrespect is outrageous and shitty. But I'm glad I'm the one that needs to learn, since your just now figuring out how to put on ignore. Dumb af

I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

View attachment 2047
Thank you brother for putting me on for someone that ships quickly and doesn't have really high prices, I ordered Sema 5mg and 10mg Tirz and got faster shipping with 2nd day air, this ended up being 288 in total.

I'm waiting on orders from Tuk Angel and sadly cantydes (🗡️ 😭) that I ordered from before I found out about this forum and was just on peptidessourcing forum. Comically I only learned about this forum after googling Cantydes and seeing zippitydoodah arguing with that vendor, my first purchase there of 20mg for 400ish (💀) where tuk angel is 250 and GSQ is 210 but has difficult payment methods for a smooth brain like me.

(Edit) Hilariously I only read the first page not noticing it was a 30 page thread late at night before sleep and ordered it. Then as simple as I am I wanted to post a thanks to Dionysus this morning, I went to check my post and couldn't find it. Hilariously I noticed the thread is huge and filled with drama about Cains antics and accusations from others about multiple identities and faked tests lol.

Hopefully my Sema and Tirz are fine, if anyone brave or alternatively as stupid as I am and bought either, let me know how it's treating your guinea pig.

Last edited:
Thank you brother for putting me on for someone that ships quickly and doesn't have really high prices, I ordered Sema 5mg and 10mg Tirz and got faster shipping with 2nd day air, this ended up being 288 in total.

I'm waiting on orders from Tuk Angel and sadly cantydes (🗡️ 😭) that I ordered from before I found out about this forum and was just on peptidessourcing forum. Comically I only learned about this forum after googling Cantydes and seeing zippitydoodah arguing with that vendor, my first purchase there of 20mg for 400ish (💀) where tuk angel is 250 and GSQ is 210 but has difficult payment methods for a smooth brain like me.

(Edit) Hilariously I only read the first page not noticing it was a 30 page thread late at night before sleep and ordered it. Then as simple as I am I wanted to post a thanks to Dionysus this morning, I went to check my post and couldn't find it. Hilariously I noticed the thread is huge and filled with drama about Cains antics and accusations from others about multiple identities and faked tests lol.

Hopefully my Sema and Tirz are fine, if anyone brave or alternatively as stupid as I am and bought either, let me know how it's treating your guinea pig.
Since you're on a roll.... make sure to only order from vendors who can't spell product names correctly or come up with their own proprietary untested amino acid structures in the future.

Since you're on a roll.... make sure to only order from vendors who can't spell product names correctly or come up with their own proprietary untested amino acid structures in the future.
Since I'm mentally handicapable I like to think of my story as an inspiring testament of defying all odds, lol

Screenshot_20241015-073256-190.png

Who are your favs for domestic and international (aka China in trump voice)? Also do you think my previous vendor's products are safe for my furry wolf life partner to use, besides them being unscrupulous ethically in ways?

Dear @exploitedworkerbee,

This brand new member has barraged the forum with an excessive number of extremely basic, and increasingly lazy and disrespectful questions.
From the start, she has reacted negatively or with disdain to suggestions.
She is now becoming outright contentious and abusive.
I've never reported anyone on any forum before, except for hate speech on Reddit, but I wonder at what point she should be admonished and cautioned by a moderator that there are limits here to how much disruptive behavior will be tolerated and for how long.

This brand new member has barraged the forum with an excessive number of extremely basic, and increasingly lazy and disrespectful questions.
I've never reported anyone on any forum before, except for hate speech on Reddit, but I wonder at what point she should be admonished and cautioned by a moderator that there are limits here to how much disruptive behavior will be tolerated and for how long.
Thanks. I stopped following this thread so missed it, will get caught up and figure out course of action.

Edit: ok I’ve issued a couple of warnings (political content and trolling behavior) but not removing any content - appreciate it if y’all can let the interpersonal grievances drop, and return to the routine nasty accusations at vendors and admins that we have come to know and love in this thread. Page me again if you need me, I’m walking back away from this circus.

Last edited:

you know how whiney this sounds. I looked thru all her posts and don't see it.
is this some kind of "vote you off the island" clique?

I guess i'm one of the forums "black sheep" too.

Back