Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

Examples of this violent toxicity?

People disagreeing about things is neither toxic nor violent, and for folks new to the internet one of the most common pastimes is for people to disagree; often strongly. The most important thing to remember when anyone comes across anything they don't agree with or that upsets them is that they have the absolute freedom to choose to engage or ignore. The most difficult part for most people is deciding which choice is best for them.
Let me grab my low fat pop corn

Asked and asnswered. You’re deviating from what is normal and suggested. You’re getting answers but you don’t like them so you keep asking.

22lbs in 15 days is completely unsustainable. Likely lost a lot of water and are now dehydrated.

Please read, read, read and then read some more. This is to protect you by educating you.
SMH. Like I said 6.3a1c I had it to lose
My scale at home keeps track of everything. Water weight protein skeletal muscle mass much more. Update from rs#2

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20241014_103740_Textra.jpg
    SmartSelect_20241014_103740_Textra.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 45
Sure i hid my identity in a grey market of research peptides, but with these big pharma groups out to get everyone nowadays do you blame me? I didn't do it to deceive clients or to scam them, it was to protect myself. And this isn't something new to online vendors in grey markets. All of us here use aliases online.

Yes, Cain, you are right. Of course we do all represent ourselves here with unique little profile or user names ("aliases" is a rather fraught term, when you think about it) that we made up because they mean something to us. (Which, forgive me, you choosing the name Cain has always intrigued me, but I digress.)

But, to me, just a modest little "big 3" GLP buyer, what feels different to me about your situation is that you created not just a *user* identity but a *country of origin* identity. I spent a career in marketing and advertising and I'm well aware of the business logic of that – many of us know that a good China vendor who sells a kit for the price of one vial offered by a US retail vendor is worth their weight in gold.

But falsifying your country seems like a much greater deception ... and of course has generated you great negative publicity from those OGs who are familiar with deceptions I know nothing about.

Can you perhaps tell me how you feel *now* about your decision to pretend you were a China vendor?

PS. As a former marketer, I will tell you that you missed a great opportunity to offer a truly unique selling proposition – a US-based vendor who offered kits of tested product for a good price, with easy and reliable ordering/delivery process. It would've been a phenomenal success.

The obviousness of how beneficial the truth would've been can't help but make me feel that, like so many here have tried to advise, you may be most at home in a web of deception. Perhaps I am wrong? Perhaps you thought that you might avoid the scrutiny of the pharma lawyers or the feds if you didn't present yourself as a US vendor? But Cain, I'm pretty sure the Big Guns would not have been so easily fooled as we little guys were.

Do you mean AmoPure? There are many threads about the issue and yes it is actually one of vendors I would personally stay away right now because of that.
Well my freezer is full of Nexaph, Amo and Newman's Own pizzas... I guess it's gonna be pizza this week!

And what about the people here who only buy through Whatsapp? What can we tell from a phone number? I guess the best advise for @Cain_SPC is take down the nice website, smooth ordering, easy payment options, fast shipping and change his "name" to Mary and hide behind a Whatsapp...

So @Cain_SPC... Are these 2 kits of orange top T15 from August gonna kill my RS?? If you have any qualms I'll throw them away no questions asked and not even ask for a refund or credit. (Serious)

I really didn't want to get involved into this "discussion" who is cheating you out of money here, but since its still going on - I have for all of you maybe the most important question - does it really matter if you buy your product from american pretending to be a chinese or from a chinese boy pretending to be a chinese girl? Isn't it the only thing which matters is the product quality?

I really don't give a f**k who sells me the product as long as the quality is good and the price is right. And you can be even 4,5,6 genders beauty from North Korea and I will still happily give you my money for a good product! ;)

So, let's talk 3rd party tests results, it is actually the only thing which matters.

This is such a valid, fair and well-reasoned perspective, Milos. Definitely needed to be part of the discussion record here, for everyone's consideration.

All of our "value" systems regarding any kind of purchase, from coffeemakers to cars, are unique and based on many factors, and certain ones rise to the top of our personal priority list based on our own experiences, judgments, and needs.

This is how I feel, for example, about QSC, who, to many, is the devil himself. And I completely understand and support their view! It's just not mine -- lol, YET 🙃

[/QUOTE]
Well my freezer is full of Nexaph, Amo and Newman's Own pizzas... I guess it's gonna be pizza this week!

And what about the people here who only buy through Whatsapp? What can we tell from a phone number? I guess the best advise for @Cain_SPC is take down the nice website, smooth ordering, easy payment options, fast shipping and change his "name" to Mary and hide behind a Whatsapp...

So @Cain_SPC... Are these 2 kits of orange top T15 from August gonna kill my RS?? If you have any qualms I'll throw them away no questions asked and not even ask for a refund or credit. (Serious)

As someone who has happily used Amo products, annnd who loves pizza, I would not hesitate to enjoy both of those freezer items.

And although I have not purchased from Nex, and am increasingly aware of the controversy, I have seen nothing disclosed that indicated a bad quality product. If it were me, an old lady with a couple successful years in the "mysterious" world "grey-market" shopping, I would not be afraid to use it. But as a more cautious approach, I would just keep the Nex stuff in the freezer for a while and be on the lookout for the third-party tests will surely come our way on various platforms.

And please, don't worry too much .. and do enjoy that pizza 💙

Yes, Cain, you are right. Of course we do all represent ourselves here with unique little profile or user names ("aliases" is a rather fraught term, when you think about it) that we made up because they mean something to us. (Which, forgive me, you choosing the name Cain has always intrigued me, but I digress.)

But, to me, just a modest little "big 3" GLP buyer, what feels different to me about your situation is that you created not just a *user* identity but a *country of origin* identity. I spent a career in marketing and advertising and I'm well aware of the business logic of that – many of us know that a good China vendor who sells a kit for the price of one vial offered by a US retail vendor is worth their weight in gold.

But falsifying your country seems like a much greater deception ... and of course has generated you great negative publicity from those OGs who are familiar with deceptions I know nothing about.

Can you perhaps tell me how you feel *now* about your decision to pretend you were a China vendor?

PS. As a former marketer, I will tell you that you missed a great opportunity to offer a truly unique selling proposition – a US-based vendor who offered kits of tested product for a good price, with easy and reliable ordering/delivery process. It would've been a phenomenal success.

The obviousness of how beneficial the truth would've been can't help but make me feel that, like so many here have tried to advise, you may be most at home in a web of deception. Perhaps I am wrong? Perhaps you thought that you might avoid the scrutiny of the pharma lawyers or the feds if you didn't present yourself as a US vendor? But Cain, I'm pretty sure the Big Guns would not have been so easily fooled as we little guys were.

If i could go back and change it all, yes i would have stuck with my original plan of using the name EZP (EZ Peptides) to sell my product. The reason why i pivoted and started a whole new persona/brand was because of articles i have read where websites selling research peptides got jail time because of their willingness to help people with dosing and administration on "research peptides". My discord of EZ Pens, which now has been nuked was full of that info from myself and other members. I couldn't easily start a brand under that without having to worry for my safety.

My whole point in getting into this business was to disrupt the market, offer Peptides that are shipped in the USA but at China prices. Give people great customer service, great product, and ease of ordering. Ease of ordering really stuck out to me because of how complicated it was to order from Chinese vendors via crypto currency or bank transfers. I am well versed in crypto currency and that was never an issue for me. But i know many members who struggle/struggled with it and wanted to give people an easier way of doing things.

I also noticed how members of the community like overfills and purity on their products and spent countless amount of time and money ensuring my raws sources are up to par and also when contracting the finishing factory on how much raws to use to produce a batch. Some peptides need to be overfilled by 15% some by 20% some by 30% and so on. Each depending on their COA and their net content of water in them. Recently we have been targeting a 15-20% net fill on our products to ensure customers feel they have gotten value out of our products and im sure many that have bought from us feel happy about this.

So yes hindsight is 20/20 and if i could go back and start over, i would have done it differently. But now the only thing i can do is to continue providing great products and great customer service to members of this community and hope that people will overlook past mistakes and focus on the future.

Ok I'm back.😂 I only thought I was educated.but I will fully admit to being new to grey. Will you all please inform me of what effects are to be expected from good quality triz 2.5 first dose? also if y'all can explain to me the difference in compound /name brand/ domestic grey/int. Grey. From where I stand, if the purity tests are accurate,my results shouldn't Change.I'm am well aware that you do go through dips and phases while rising as I've done it before. But what I'm experiencing now I don't think is that. I know my body pretty well.

If i could go back and change it all, yes i would have stuck with my original plan of using the name EZP (EZ Peptides) to sell my product. The reason why i pivoted and started a whole new persona/brand was because of articles i have read where websites selling research peptides got jail time because of their willingness to help people with dosing and administration on "research peptides". My discord of EZ Pens, which now has been nuked was full of that info from myself and other members. I couldn't easily start a brand under that without having to worry for my safety.

My whole point in getting into this business was to disrupt the market, offer Peptides that are shipped in the USA but at China prices. Give people great customer service, great product, and ease of ordering. Ease of ordering really stuck out to me because of how complicated it was to order from Chinese vendors via crypto currency or bank transfers. I am well versed in crypto currency and that was never an issue for me. But i know many members who struggle/struggled with it and wanted to give people an easier way of doing things.

I also noticed how members of the community like overfills and purity on their products and spent countless amount of time and money ensuring my raws sources are up to par and also when contracting the finishing factory on how much raws to use to produce a batch. Some peptides need to be overfilled by 15% some by 20% some by 30% and so on. Each depending on their COA and their net content of water in them. Recently we have been targeting a 15-20% net fill on our products to ensure customers feel they have gotten value out of our products and im sure many that have bought from us feel happy about this.

So yes hindsight is 20/20 and if i could go back and start over, i would have done it differently. But now the only thing i can do is to continue providing great products and great customer service to members of this community and hope that people will overlook past mistakes and focus on the future.
Well damn, that was a respectable response. Thanks for not going full cantydes during this process. It makes me feel good enough to try your stuff I've already ordered, but I'm warning you now, if I die I'm 100% haunting you and I'll be the most annoying ghost.

Back