Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

On a completely unrelated note, I did decide to try using a shellshot case to store my research products.

The blue cases are a little too small for standard 2ml bottles, but the green one worked perfectly but could use some foam in the top. $5 for an opaque case isn't bad at all. Would share a photo but apparently it's too large to attach to this message.

You really love waving around that "founding admin" title like it’s a badge of honor, huh? Cool story, but you’re not the authority on everything. And let’s be real—if the PTDS admins have an issue, I’m sure they’re more than capable of handling it themselves without you playing the forum police. You’re acting like the gatekeeper for a place you haven’t actively been part of in who knows how long.

As for Cain being remembered fondly or not, that’s subjective and definitely not up to you alone to decide. But thanks for sharing your very one-sided perspective.

It’s also pretty suspicious that you hardly ever seem to target any other vendors with this level of scrutiny. Makes me wonder if there’s a hidden agenda here. Maybe Cain’s just too much competition for you? Either way, this selective outrage is showing.

I actually found this forum through Reddit just last week and have been browsing non-stop. After watching this back-and-forth, it’s clear who the emotional ones are. Thanks for making my decision super easy: I’m definitely going to give Nexaph a try now. Appreciate the unintentional recommendation!
Yikes that’s a lot of vitriol for correcting a dishonest person from a company with no track record on words they put in someone else’s mouth, which is especially rich considering how many words you put in mine (I don’t think I’ve ever even mentioned that I was related to that server before for example, but it was relevant here since he was speaking on behalf of those admins) in your response. The guy was breaking a key rule on a respected server, a rule in place so vendors don’t profit from testing paid for by hard working individuals. And he was in channels related to his products. It was another example of deception and completely relevant.

Anyhow I’m staying out of this unless he says more lies about things such as the above, or if people like you attack me personally like that and I need to correct the record. If you want to make bad choices about what you’re shooting into your subcutaneous fat that is your decision to make and your consequences to suffer. But at least they take PayPal or whatever it is that has caused this group of people to become so infatuated with them based on no testing.

I really didn't want to get involved into this "discussion" who is cheating you out of money here, but since its still going on - I have for all of you maybe the most important question - does it really matter if you buy your product from american pretending to be a chinese or from a chinese boy pretending to be a chinese girl? Isn't it the only thing which matters is the product quality?

I really don't give a f**k who sells me the product as long as the quality is good and the price is right. And you can be even 4,5,6 genders beauty from North Korea and I will still happily give you my money for a good product! ;)

So, let's talk 3rd party tests results, it is actually the only thing which matters.
Sorry, there aren’t any. Just a whole lot of noise.

Sorry, there aren’t any. Just a whole lot of noise.

I think a lot of the accusations lobbed at you were a little extreme, but there are definitely 3rd party tests from Nexaph. I think some of them have even been posted in this thread. I'll see what I can find to try and steer this conversation in a less heated direction as soon as I get time.

I think a lot of the accusations lobbed at you were a little extreme, but there are definitely 3rd party tests from Nexaph. I think some of them have even been posted in this thread. I'll see what I can find to try and steer this conversation in a less heated direction as soon as I get time.
Happy to stand corrected on this. I presume that the failed sterility test would have been accompanied by a fill/purity test so that almost certainly exists somewhere, but other than that I’m not aware of any 3rd party testing (admittedly I haven’t looked for it)

LOL what a load of bullshit.
I don’t know your real name, just your other screen name. That’s not an alias, that’s a misrepresentation of who you are portraying yourself to be. It’s basically like you’re wearing a wig and a fake mustache. You’re delusional.

DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON YOUR MONEY
Sorry to disappoint. Well, not really. I’m buying from whoever I want to. lol

Reductionist contrarians abound! Naturally.

It’s not about using a different name, it’s about pretending to be two different people at the same time. And I don’t give my money to shady people.

But please, by all means, give him your money. Just bookmark this thread for posterity. And don’t ever look to “the community” for guidance because you clearly don’t take it.

Your more than welcome to buy my kit of T15mg at cost. I got 2
(Side note: you guys get up way too early. It's a holiday here in the US, why isn't everyone sleeping in??)

@brittmiche the issue doesn't seem to be with the integrity of the product, but rather the integrity of the company. You've already given them your money, lesson learned. No reason to offload product that might be just fine. Did you see tests for it? Were they good? Do you plan on doing your own testing (as you should)? Then just keep the product and use it.

This is like that time a bunch of people got upset at Budweiser for supporting pride week or whatever, so they bought a bunch of Bud and dumped it in the river as a symbolic act... Which, okay, but they still gave the company their money to do that lol.

Money is money, you spent yours this way now, spend it differently next time.

Reductionist contrarians abound! Naturally.

It’s not about using a different name, it’s about pretending to be two different people at the same time. And I don’t give my money to shady people.

But please, by all means, give him your money. Just bookmark this thread for posterity. And don’t ever look to “the community” for guidance because you clearly don’t take it.
Who are you talking to?

I am new here, but I have going down the rabbit hole for a while now. I believe actions speaks louder than words, and this thread is a mix bag of weird stuff and most comments are unverifiable.
- I have no idea how to do this, but I'll pitch-in for a 3rd party test. I bought Reta (12mg) @ $265 from Nexaph (ETA is Thursday).
- Buying from .CN is 7-10x cheaper and sometimes things don't go as plan (you have to accept this), if you want squared, flawless processes buy from a US based research company (Skye, Tydes etc.. are amazing and it shows in price & often with the same QC tests).
All I care about is purity/quality/sterility etc.. I'll add that most likely all vendors (and/or acting as brokers) are buying from the same 2-3 .CN suppliers and if I have to ditch my order, so be it.

Last edited:
This forum has become violently toxic by a few members.
Examples of this violent toxicity?

People disagreeing about things is neither toxic nor violent, and for folks new to the internet one of the most common pastimes is for people to disagree; often strongly. The most important thing to remember when anyone comes across anything they don't agree with or that upsets them is that they have the absolute freedom to choose to engage or ignore. The most difficult part for most people is deciding which choice is best for them.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuzmanAaron
Back