Average GB Markup

@SmokeySquid If you’re able to say who you purchased from and were happy with, I’d appreciate it. Taking a lot of mental notes!
Like I said in my previous post, I purchased from amopure and was happy enough. It works like it should and I have two other people researching it without issue. One Tirz and one sema.

I have recently ordered from ASC angel and was happy with that experience as well. They are not the cheapest but it's still light years cheaper than domestic.

I missed out on the SRY promotion thanks to the stupid hurricane but I expect a decent amount of vendors to continue lowering prices on tirz. $200 for 30mg x10 is the cheapest I have personally seen.

Yikes! What is exit scamming? Do they take everybody's money and escape through the exit door? (I kept hearing about some guy Ro*ch when I briefly tried enduring Discord hell.)

Pretty much yeah...

Applied specifically to what we do here, what roach did is a prime example. Build trust for a while until you have a large enough customer base, then abruptly leave and take all the money.

I remember reading up on the backgound leading up to the Silk Road bust a few years back. Several of the sites that competed with Silk Road were just elaborate exit scams. I wouldn't be superised if some of the vendors on this site are the same.

Pretty much yeah...

Applied specifically to what we do here, what roach did is a prime example. Build trust for a while until you have a large enough customer base, then abruptly leave and take all the money.

I remember reading up on the backgound leading up to the Silk Road bust a few years back. Several of the sites that competed with Silk Road were just elaborate exit scams. I wouldn't be superised if some of the vendors on this site are the same.
We are ripe for the taking, aren't we. Just like the Silk Road customers were. Because these alt-named guys have something I want and need and can't get legitimately.

That's some really interesting food for thought, thank you. If I give my imagination free rein, it would *almost* seem to explain some things one senses in the undercurrents of this culture. It would also explain why Cantides was outraged when she was damned by those she deemed a cabal, hahaha (but seriously).

I will say, no wonder our OG friends here feel compelled to warn us at times that things are not as they seem.

(Although, in some movie with maybe a cool Oceans Eleven or dark The Grifters vibe, it would turn out they warned us only to keep their rep growing and their cover going just long enough for them to take the money and ... exit.)

I

I’m in for a Black Friday sale! Never hurts to stock up more :cool:

Until it does, lol.

Like when you look at how much reserve supply you now have, you're already in maintenance and don't even need much, and everywhere you look the prices are lower than what you paid just three months ago, never mind six months ago 🙃

This seems excessive, to me at least. I would rather find a "reputable" vendor that people have tested recently and just do that. My first China order was from amopure which has a LOT of negative feedback here, but I still don't really regret it. It works and it was cheap. Would I order from them again? Maybe, but I have found vendors that are priced similar that don't have a bunch of negative threads about them that work just as well.

Tracy is the rep for QSC that everyone on here likes to joke about. I don't have experience ordering from them, since I hate crypto, but I do quite enjoy people joking about ordering from them. It feels like an initiation almost when people bring up mean vendors and recommend QSC jokingly :ROFLMAO:
Just fyi, i don't use crypto for my QSC orders (only been two of them), I use Bank of America to send ACH wire transfer to their bank, Citibank. It's not instantaneous but it's fee-free and dependable and QSC is perfectly satisfied.

And though I might recommend QSC to someone, I would NEVER recommend working directly with the notarious but hilarious Tracy. Irene the rep is just fine.

Also, for our new friend @YoYoFat, I would happily recommend working with the lovely @Tuk Angel, representative of ASC (Angel Shanghai) for a good price, good product, and good experience.

Last edited:
Just fyi, i don't use crypto for my QSC orders (only two of them), I use Bank of America to send ACH wire transfer to their bank, Citibank. It's not instantaneous but it's fee-free and dependable and QSC is perfectly satisfied.

And though I might recommend QSC to someone, I would NEVER recommend working directly with the notarious but hilarious Tracy. Irene the rep is just fine.

Also, for our new friend @YoYoFat, I would happily recommend working with the lovely @Tuk Angel, representative of ASC (Angel Shanghai) for a good price, good product, and good experience.
Good to know that I can not only avoid crypto, but also Tracy when ordering from QSC :ROFLMAO:

There are plenty of well established GBs out there that have awesome procedures in place to protect the members. My favorites feature three levels of testing. Testing by vendor, testing of random vials by the organizer once the product arrives in country, then finally, member buyers banding together to volunteer to share a vial from their personal stock for testing. These groups also negotiate terms requiring reship if seized or reship if products fail testing. All this with competitive pricing. I’ll keep my GBs thank you very much.

Until it does, lol.

Like when you look at how much reserve supply you now have, you're already in maintenance and don't even need much, and everywhere you look the prices are lower than what you paid just three months ago, never mind six months ago 🙃
That's where I'm sitting, the lower prices are killing me.

Back