Best options for b12 with T?

tangoecho311

New_Member
Reaction score
I have taken T with and without b12. I definitely prefer with as it greatly reduces my fatigue and nausea. But I'm struggling to find a supplier for my b12 other than Defy. And with their fees, I might as well just keep doing compounded. I'd LOVE to find a single supplier for all of my needs: T, R, Lipo-C, and B12.
Anyone know of any sources?

the Lipo-C I see it only in GYC catalog and MOQ is 5 kits
B12 I don't see any vendor offers that, need to ask probably, but at least here, in Malaysia its easily available and very cheap. You can get 100ml 10000mcg B12 "vet grade" for $20 ;)
b12.JPG

Last edited:
I have taken T with and without b12. I definitely prefer with as it greatly reduces my fatigue and nausea. But I'm struggling to find a supplier for my b12 other than Defy. And with their fees, I might as well just keep doing compounded. I'd LOVE to find a single supplier for all of my needs: T, R, Lipo-C, and B12.
Anyone know of any sources?
Check out this list. Your doc can prescribe straight to them or you can use one of the programs that use them. Compounding Providers
I believe Lavender Sky has Lipo and a few other things

the Lipo-C I see it only in GYC catalog and MOQ is 5 kits
B12 I don't see any vendor offers that, need to ask probably, but at least here, in Malaysia its easily available and very cheap. You can get 100ml 10000mcg B12 "vet grade" for $20 ;)
View attachment 1617
I bought B12 from GYC. But they came in glass ampules and I need filtered needles, which I’ve only seen in a 100 ct box. So I haven’t tried it yet.

Groupon has a Ten B12 BioBoost Plus Shots from WEightCare that I've used.
Usually runs right around 38-40 depending on that's month's deal. Comes from Hallandale then.
I have issues with too much Vit B though and get a rash so for me it lasts 20-30 weeks.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back