Best supplier since XCE???

Sarbear125

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I’m new to this forum and am looking for all the recommendations and advice on the best supplier since XCE. I’m currently using 10mg from QSC but don’t feel the effect I’m used to and wanting.

Hi, it could be useful to give us more details about your batch and if QSC provided you with any test for the specific batch you did order.
others, relatively trusted vendors are: AmoPure (probably the best right now), Nantong (GYC) (they are having some "issues" but their products test well so far), SRY Labs (past batches were underfilled, watch for new tests), ASC Angel Shanghai (no 3rd party tests avaible yet)

Last edited:
Hi, it could be useful to give us more details about your batch and if QSC provided you with any test for the specific batch you did order.
others, relatively trusted vendors are: AmoPure (probably the best right now), Nantong (GYC) (they are having some "issues" but their products test well so far), SRY Labs (past batches were underfilled, watch for new tests), ASC Angel Shanghai (no 3rd party tests avaible yet)
The last batch I got from QSC just didn’t seem as effective as the batch I had prior, about a year ago now. It came in a different package that said hyaluronic acid. Do you have the best way to get in touch with AmoPure or Nantong?? Any help is very much appreciated. It’s all alittle over whelming trying to go with someone new.

The last batch I got from QSC just didn’t seem as effective as the batch I had prior, about a year ago now. It came in a different package that said hyaluronic acid. Do you have the best way to get in touch with AmoPure or Nantong?? Any help is very much appreciated. It’s all alittle over whelming trying to go with someone new.
They say hyaluronic acid now to pass customs inspections I assume.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back