Bruising

Gwenhwyfar227

Reaction score
Do you all have any tips to avoid the bruising?
My poor belly roll looks like babe ruth took his bat to it.
I have tried ice before/after. I am constantly moving sites.

Unfortunately part of the process. What pep is bruising you? GLOW is usually the culprit for my bruising.

Yep..it's GLOW and Glutathione. Both bruise me..and both are 5 nights on/2 off...so bruises everywhere.

Do you all have any tips to avoid the bruising?
My poor belly roll looks like babe ruth took his bat to it.
I have tried ice before/after. I am constantly moving sites.
RN here (and I love giving injections) - do you apply pressure to the injection site afterwards? I have ALWAYS done that when giving injections in the clinic and I think it makes a difference overall (not necessarily just with bruising). If you are not doing that I would try to see if that helps. Doesn't need to be for long -- like 10 seconds?

Also - make sure you are at a 60 degree angle.

Lastly FYI- if you take any medication that is used to thin blood *even "baby" aspirin* it can make you have a greater chance to bruise.

RN here (and I love giving injections) - do you apply pressure to the injection site afterwards? I have ALWAYS done that when giving injections in the clinic and I think it makes a difference overall (not necessarily just with bruising). If you are not doing that I would try to see if that helps. Doesn't need to be for long -- like 10 seconds?

Lastly FYI- if you take any medication that is used to thin blood *even "baby" aspirin* it can make you have a greater chance to bruise.
Thank you so much..no I wasn't applying pressure. And no blood thinning type meds. Thank you again

When I first started, the compounding pharmacy instructions I got instructed to insert flush into the skin and I was wondering if this would cause resistance and bruising? I was under the impression that the easy-touch syringes were just crappy but I will definitely see if this makes a difference tomorrow.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back