Cagri kicked my ass

I was on 2.4mg sema for a year and it seemed like my body got used to it. Then switched to Tirz and up to 15mg now, but more hungry on Tirz! (Don't know if we have to talk in "code" here like in the reddit forums, but just to be safe): My prison squirrel just started on a small dose of .125mg cag just today. He is anxious to see how long until anything is actually felt, but will also continue with the 15mg Tirz. The 5mg vial cag was reconstituted with 2mL BAC, and with an assumed shelf life of 2 months at 36F refrigeration, will assume much will go to waste since starting dosing is small. So the squirrel shall receive a new vial of cag, and less will go to waste if dosage increase is tolerated by the subject.
I have been on Ozempic for over two years... actually 3 in December I think. My insurance covers it so I pay $15/mo... so far. I lost 30 lbs over 1.5 years and have had a huge stall. I really would like to lose 10 more... but I have not gained back. I was up to 1.4mg 2x a week. I had to go on thyroid meds in August and I gained about 5 lbs. The food noise was back... especially at night. I participated on the tirz buyout and I am now doing 1.5mg Oz on Sunday and 5mg of tirz on Weds. I have dropped about 3-4 lbs since. The noise is gone. It has also helped that I have a cold and am forcing myself to eat... Fortunately, or unfortunately, I never had symptoms people complain about on GLP-1s. I was never nauseous on any dosage.. starting or otherwise.. no constipation issues. I wonder sometimes if that is why people lose so much weight. I don't have the answers... just my experience.

I have been on Ozempic for over two years... actually 3 in December I think. My insurance covers it so I pay $15/mo... so far. I lost 30 lbs over 1.5 years and have had a huge stall. I really would like to lose 10 more... but I have not gained back. I was up to 1.4mg 2x a week. I had to go on thyroid meds in August and I gained about 5 lbs. The food noise was back... especially at night. I participated on the tirz buyout and I am now doing 1.5mg Oz on Sunday and 5mg of tirz on Weds. I have dropped about 3-4 lbs since. The noise is gone. It has also helped that I have a cold and am forcing myself to eat... Fortunately, or unfortunately, I never had symptoms people complain about on GLP-1s. I was never nauseous on any dosage.. starting or otherwise.. no constipation issues. I wonder sometimes if that is why people lose so much weight. I don't have the answers... just my experience.
That's good to know, I enjoy reading about other people's journeys with this stuff. I didn't feel a dang thing after the .125mg cag was admistered yesterday to my rat, so he requested another .125 to bring him up to .3mg which is closer to the actual starting dose in some studies. The rat will hold off on anymore cag until next week minimum! Will evaluate at that time whether to keep at same dose, or if he requests upping it to .5mg

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseBaume
Back