CanTides

Status
Not open for further replies.

peptide doll

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from CanTides? Or heard of them? I was a loyal to x/Peter and I am still trying to find someone new:/

Heard of them? Yep. Recommend them? Nope.

Their business model is buy the clearance products from multiple sources in China, then sell them without testing. Their idea of testing is customer shoots up and notes their feels. Or, if you don't trust them you can send off to testing yourself. No guarantee, no money back. The owner just comes across as smarmy, with boxes of peptides spread all over floors (some of them pretty sketchy looking).

QSC isn't the best fit for everyone, but they do have mostly the same offerings and price point as XCE did. There's also a couple of newer vendors here that have Jano testing that might be a good fit.

Otherwise you may want head over to Peppy's for the orientation to get access to PGB since they are dealing with the next generation of XCE that only does B2B sales but uses the same facilities and equipment and most of the same personnel (not Peter, Peter, or Lee -- they're either in a re-education camp or have attained ambient temperature).

Their business model is buy the clearance products from multiple sources in China, then sell them without testing. Their idea of testing is customer shoots up and notes their feels. Or, if you don't trust them you can send off to testing yourself. No guarantee, no money back. The owner just comes across as smarmy, with boxes of peptides spread all over floors (some of them pretty sketchy looking).

QSC isn't the best fit for everyone, but they do have mostly the same offerings and price point as XCE did. There's also a couple of newer vendors here that have Jano testing that might be a good fit.

Otherwise you may want head over to Peppy's for the orientation to get access to PGB since they are dealing with the next generation of XCE that only does B2B sales but uses the same facilities and equipment and most of the same personnel (not Peter, Peter, or Lee -- they're either in a re-education camp or have attained ambient temperature).
Wow this is great info. Thanks Zippity.

PEPPYS ITSELF is beginning to sound like a re-education camp, ZIP!

Thank you!

PEPPYS ITSELF is beginning to sound like a re-education camp, ZIP!
I spend very little time there because their interface and completely useless search functionality just does not make it a pleasant experience for me. Pretty much my visits there now are because someone linked a post over there that's usually either a scammer or someone lying about something important. They've been talking about changing platforms for a while, and I hope that happens soon.

I spend very little time there because their interface and completely useless search functionality just does not make it a pleasant experience for me. Pretty much my visits there now are because someone linked a post over there that's usually either a scammer or someone lying about something important. They've been talking about changing platforms for a while, and I hope that happens soon.
I don’t know if it’s a Mac thing or what, but I have a terrible time trying to read replies to their topics.

I don’t know if it’s a Mac thing or what, but I have a terrible time trying to read replies to their topics.
I'm a Mac and PC guy and I can assure you it isn't a Mac thing. It's a Discord thing!
And made worse by the way Peppys is administered IMO... ... slowly back away from the Server... don't let it see your fear...

We have never heard of clearance GLP peptide products before. If you can explain what you mean by that cos certainly that is not how we do business. We have completed third party Janoshik testing on 4 of our products (Tirz 10, 15, Sema 5, 10)so far and waiting for new shipments of Reta, cagri, Tirz 30 to do testing on those as well.

All our items are guaranteed to be pure or money back and our post on peppy outlined that, we encouraged our customers to do blind tests which is a normal expectation coming from the AAS side of our business.

Also if you can show us this sketchy dirty looking boxes of peptides that you speak of. Our peptides come from China, we don’t make bogus claims of manufacturing them ourselves. Our supplier take pictures of our goods before shipment and lay them out in their warehouse which is a normal occurrence in China. Just thought I’d come here to clarify things as one of our good customers sent us this link. Never heard of this page before. We have been selling on Facebook, discord for a while and just joined peppys.

Attachments

• IMG_5322.png
    IMG_5322.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_5488.png
    IMG_5488.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5167.png
    IMG_5167.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5323.jpeg
    IMG_5323.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 84d4b9d4-7e15-4a21-974b-ced6eafdaab0.jpeg
    84d4b9d4-7e15-4a21-974b-ced6eafdaab0.jpeg
    707.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 2dd1071e-1ddd-4e81-83de-264c0696c7aa.jpeg
    2dd1071e-1ddd-4e81-83de-264c0696c7aa.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5206.jpeg
    IMG_5206.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5211.jpeg
    IMG_5211.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5352.jpeg
    IMG_5352.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 183
Last edited:
We have never heard of clearance GLP peptide products before. If you can explain what you mean by that cos certainly that is not how we do business. We have completed third party Janoshik testing on 4 of our products (Tirz 10, 15, Sema 5, 10)so far and waiting for new shipments of Reta, cagri, Tirz 30 to do testing on those as well.

All our items are guaranteed to be pure or money back and our post on peppy outlined that, we encouraged our customers to do blind tests which is a normal expectation coming from the AAS side of our business.

Also if you can show us this sketchy dirty looking boxes of peptides that you speak of. Our peptides come from China, we don’t make bogus claims of manufacturing them ourselves. Our supplier take pictures of our goods before shipment and lay them out in their warehouse which is a normal occurrence in China. Just thought I’d come here to clarify things as one of our good customers sent us this link. Never heard of this page before. We have been selling on Facebook, discord for a while and just joined peppys.
It's well known to those of us who have been around this hobby since early on that most of the Chinese fill & finish houses liquidate their QC fails to any number of the pop-up trading companies who then in turn sell in bulk to US vendors (usually start-ups) who aren't likely to do testing.

And while I'm glad to hear that you are now having your products tested, when you first showed up on Peppy's you were pretty insistent that testing wasn't your responsibility but the buyer's, and when your website was still up it clearly said no refunds (your original posts on Peppy's have also since been edited to add your supposed "guarantee" and to include your new found belief in testing rather than tell everyone it's not your job).

My comment about sketchy looking wasn't about the peptides themselves but some of the filthy-looking floors, carpets, tables, etc. that the boxes are on in many of the pictures (dirty tile floors and carpet are a great background for product photos, do you not have any clean tables?). In fact on further review it seems like every picture you posted has a completely different background almost like you don't even have any of the products on-hand and are relying on either supplier-provided pictures or maybe just found them on the internet. I eagerly wait your explanation, since upon closer inspection even the labels in the photos vary in size, shape, font, etc. as well; SKETCHY.

Maybe you're a great guy. Maybe you're the most honest new vendor out there. From what I've seen so far, neither seems to be the case. Regardless, your opportunity at making a good first impression in my eyes failed, and it seems with each post you make on Peppy's and now here you keep making it less likely I'll ever reconsider.

It's well known to those of us who have been around this hobby since early on that most of the Chinese fill & finish houses liquidate their QC fails to any number of the pop-up trading companies who then in turn sell in bulk to US vendors (usually start-ups) who aren't likely to do testing.

And while I'm glad to hear that you are now having your products tested, when you first showed up on Peppy's you were pretty insistent that testing wasn't your responsibility but the buyer's, and when your website was still up it clearly said no refunds (your original posts on Peppy's have also since been edited to add your supposed "guarantee" and to include your new found belief in testing rather than tell everyone it's not your job).

My comment about sketchy looking wasn't about the peptides themselves but some of the filthy-looking floors, carpets, tables, etc. that the boxes are on in many of the pictures (dirty tile floors and carpet are a great background for product photos, do you not have any clean tables?). In fact on further review it seems like every picture you posted has a completely different background almost like you don't even have any of the products on-hand and are relying on either supplier-provided pictures or maybe just found them on the internet. I eagerly wait your explanation, since upon closer inspection even the labels in the photos vary in size, shape, font, etc. as well; SKETCHY.

Maybe you're a great guy. Maybe you're the most honest new vendor out there. From what I've seen so far, neither seems to be the case. Regardless, your opportunity at making a good first impression in my eyes failed, and it seems with each post you make on Peppy's and now here you keep making it less likely I'll ever reconsider.
This right here is important. We as the customers need to push these vendors to earn respect and trust. No easy way in to the vendor world without proving yourselves.

You are making many claims that are untrue which is quite unfair. You have had a problem with the company since day 1. You even made an unsolicited long post on peppys on the very first day we posted. Many companies on this site DO NOT have any testing whatsoever, I don’t see you harassing them??? So because labels are different for different products, a company is sketchy? now you are reaching. The supplier did update their packaging and labels recently and we like the new look.

We do not need your endorsement in any way but if hate for a company that did nothing wrong to you makes you sleep better at night, keep at it. And yes we see you even on discord with same attacks. But outright lies is where we draw the line.

If a product tests fine, of cos no refund in this kind of business, it’s not Amazon. You complained so loudly that we don’t have tests which we did but our supplier did the test which isn’t unusual in the first place. They already have an established b2b client base in the USA and their blind tests have been good. We NEVER for once said it’s the customers duty to test. We resent the samples right away and the results came back perfect to what the supplier tested. Yet here you are, still complaining.

How are we shipping and delivering in USA and Canada within 2 days if we don’t have products on hand? Our supplier just delivered over a thousand kits of Glps to their USA warehouse and we are fully stocked in Canada with great feedback so far and we are happy with our customer base.

You don’t have to like a company or the owner but making untrue statements on DIFFERENT platforms is outright slander. We are still waiting for pictures of the filthy floors you keep harping on. Do you know how your peptides are stored in China?
We found a need in the market that we decided to help fill. Canadian market with strict customs and lots of seizures, we bring in affordable tested kits. USA overpriced single vial peptides, we brought in kits of 10 vials, way more affordable and sold out quickly.

Our USA competitors have since started copying the model and now offering low priced ( untested) kits as well which is a win for us as more people can now afford this much needed peptides. I hate to be going back and forth with you but I need to set records straight. WE DO NOT SELL UNTESTED OR CLEARANCE KITS. All our kits are fresh batches with dates of manufacture on them and we are retesting every batch we receive from our supplier.

Attachments

• 9224fa75-c03d-45ba-8e06-b6ce8307039a.jpeg
    9224fa75-c03d-45ba-8e06-b6ce8307039a.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5352.jpeg
    IMG_5352.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5323.jpeg
    IMG_5323.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5661.jpeg
    IMG_5661.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5662.jpeg
    IMG_5662.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5663.jpeg
    IMG_5663.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5664.jpeg
    IMG_5664.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • e66f4314-7cc9-4f73-b05f-ff22b0362464.jpeg
    e66f4314-7cc9-4f73-b05f-ff22b0362464.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5665.jpeg
    IMG_5665.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
You are making many claims that are untrue which is quite unfair. You have had a problem with the company since day 1. You even made an unsolicited long post on peppys on the very first day we posted. Many companies on this site DO NOT have any testing whatsoever, I don’t see you harassing them??? So because labels are different for different products, a company is sketchy? now you are reaching. The supplier did update their packaging and labels recently and we like the new look.
Look harder. I regularly point out when vendors and suppliers are dishonest and/or dangerous.
We do not need your endorsement in any way but if hate for a company that did nothing wrong to you makes you sleep better at night, keep at it. And yes we see you even on discord with same attacks. But outright lies is where we draw the line.
For a company that "did nothing wrong" you're awfully defensive. And thanks, I do sleep quite well at night. There is so much money to be made in this industry by decent and honest vendors that when get-rich-quick schemers show up on the scene trying to make a fast buck pushing questionable and un-tested products at unbelievable prices it's important for everyone to look at them with skepticism and point out their lies. I genuinely don't won't to see anyone get hurt financially or physically because some sketchy vendor sold them contaminated, mislabeled or un-tested peptides.
If a product tests fine, of cos no refund in this kind of business, it’s not Amazon. You complained so loudly that we don’t have tests which we did but our supplier did the test which isn’t unusual in the first place. They already have an established b2b client base in the USA and their blind tests have been good. We NEVER for once said it’s the customers duty to test. We resent the samples right away and the results came back perfect to what the supplier tested. Yet here you are, still complaining.
So do you offer a money-back guarantee or not? The most reputable vendors offer a no questions asked money-back guarantee, and some offer a guarantee on purity & fill, but your statement above says "of cos no refund in this kind of business, it's not Amazon" which suggests you don't actually offer a money-back guarantee.
How are we shipping and delivering in USA and Canada within 2 days if we don’t have products on hand?
I don't know, but it's interesting that you completely avoided the question of why 99% of the pictures you post have different backgrounds. It pretty clearly suggests most of the photos are not of products you actually have on-hand. One picture has a tablet showing your company name but none of the others do.
Our supplier just delivered over a thousand kits of Glps to their USA warehouse and we are fully stocked in Canada with great feedback so far and we are happy with our customer base.
So what you're saying is that your supplier is drop-shipping orders in the US for you and you don't actually possess any inventory yourself? That makes a lot of sense based on the mish-mash of photos with varying backgrounds. This would be a good time to point out that the altered test report from your website was actually a test commissioned by Sigma Audley (a/k/a Henan Sigma Aodeli and other front company names) and based on some of the pictures "Eve" and "Ray" from Sigma Audley have posted elsewhere it's clear that they are your supplier and that many of the photos you've posted are theirs and not your own...

1720118643771.png
1720118665674.png

1720118739931.png
1720119280605.png

You don’t have to like a company or the owner but making untrue statements on DIFFERENT platforms is outright slander. We are still waiting for pictures of the filthy floors you keep harping on. Do you know how your peptides are stored in China?
Slander? Prove it. And kudos for editing your posts on Peppy's and deleting the pix of the boxes of peptides on that nasty looking tile floor. I'm sure someone has them saved or screen-shotted and they will show up soon enough. And yes, I do know how my peptides are stored in China, but that doesn't mean I expect or accept unsanitary storage and handling from domestic/North American vendors.
We found a need in the market that we decided to help fill. Canadian market with strict customs and lots of seizures, we bring in affordable tested kits. USA overpriced single vial peptides, we brought in kits of 10 vials, way more affordable and sold out quickly.
I am well aware of the customs challenges in Canada as I used to live there and a sizeable portion of my family still does. Again I have no issues with anyone starting a peptide company that is honest and trustworthy, including in Canada. A vendor selling out of a product quickly doesn't mean that they are honest and trustworthy, it just means that they found enough people desperate to get their hands on a product that didn't realize there were much better options for them for not that much difference in price.
Our USA competitors have since started copying the model and now offering low priced ( untested) kits as well which is a win for us as more people can now afford this much needed peptides. I hate to be going back and forth with you but I need to set records straight. WE DO NOT SELL UNTESTED OR CLEARANCE KITS. All our kits are fresh batches with dates of manufacture on them and we are retesting every batch we receive from our supplier.
I'm just going to screen-shot this paragraph and highlight the important parts for people to consider exactly as the words came out of your own mouth...

Attachments

• 1720119980358.png
    1720119980358.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 149
At this point we feel honoured that you are so vested in this company. We have kits to sell and no time to respond to lies and propaganda from competitors and people who are getting kickbacks from them. Our low prices bother you and your allies so much. Moot points. We have a supplier, that has been established from our first post. Good luck mr peptide market police.

PS. Pictures CANNOT be deleted or edited on peppys. Our original post is there for all to see. Show us the dirty kits. Keep going from pillar to post to discredit our company. Everyone can see your posts and many have messaged us to to ignore you.

Attachments

• IMG_5589.png
    IMG_5589.png
    741.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5588.png
    IMG_5588.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
At this point we feel honoured that you are so vested in this company. We have kits to sell and no time to respond to lies and propaganda from competitors and people who are getting kickbacks from them. Our low prices bother you and your allies so much. Moot points. We have a supplier, that has been established from our first post. Good luck mr peptide market police.
Well this is his website, so he’s invested in what content, especially anything dishonest, gets posted. And I appreciate him for that.

Well this is his website, so he’s invested in what content, especially anything dishonest, gets posted. And I appreciate him for that.
We never posted on his website. Never knew this person existed. He has no right to be slandering us all over the peptide forums and claiming our business model is buying clearance and unsafe kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back