CanTides

Status
Not open for further replies.

peptide doll

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from CanTides? Or heard of them? I was a loyal to x/Peter and I am still trying to find someone new:/

Oh I’ve got quite a number of customers from on here today. Thanks for the free exposure mate! They can see through the lies and decided for themselves what is true. Keep it up.😎

We never posted on his website. Never knew this person existed. He has no right to be slandering us all over the peptide forums and claiming our business model is buying clearance and unsafe kits.
Umm, you came here.

And for the record my post on Peppy's never mentioned you by name so perhaps it was a guilty conscience that made you assume I was talking about you?

Oh I’ve got quite a number of customers from on here today. Thanks for the free exposure mate! They can see through the lies and decided for themselves what is true. Keep it up.😎
I welcome their contribution and hope they find the information here enlightening.

Umm, you came here.

And for the record my post on Peppy's never mentioned you by name so perhaps it was a guilty conscience that made you assume I was talking about you?
Name who you were talking about on Peppys. Don’t be scared. You mentioned exact same things on Discord and here already. We chose to ignore you then.

We didn’t set out to make enemies of anybody, minding our business, trying to contribute to the community. But coming out of nowhere to make negative definite claims is not what any business should take lightly. I’d rather our customers and potential customers see this exchange than overlook it and have such blatant lies floating about.
Thanks for associating us with Sigma Audely by the way. Great company! Many tests done. We have bought from them in the past but they are not our current supplier. Their kits look nothing like ours.
Have a good day. Hopefully one day we can sort this out.

Hey I just found another post on peppy where you said the RCMP got us! Too bad we can’t post screen shots from there. SMH. The obsession is real. The lies, the absurd feeling of grandiose. We MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. If this is what a so called forum moderator goes about doing, it’s a shame. Where’s the ban? We don’t want any part of this place.

Well... that was short lived.
1720551340952.png

Instant karma - I love it!
Deriving joy because a website was blocked? Still the same toxic traits going on here. I bet you are dancing for joy too that USA vendors can no longer sell Tirz on their websites and China has crackdown on labs thereby reducing access to these GLP peps.
Thankfully our new website is already running and we have been doing very well with Email, WhatsApp and Facebook and many other sales channels orders.

What exactly is the karma? That we are offering very affordable TESTED kits? Instead of the usual price gouging Single vial prices in USA? Offering Canadians access to peptides due to stricter customs controls?

Meanwhile our supplier has over a thousand GLP kits already in the USA. Business as usual around here. Thanks for checking on us. We are good.

Attachments

• IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5873.jpeg
    IMG_5873.jpeg
    923.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5874.jpeg
    IMG_5874.jpeg
    885.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5878.jpeg
    IMG_5878.jpeg
    956.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5876.jpeg
    IMG_5876.jpeg
    650 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5877.jpeg
    IMG_5877.jpeg
    806.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5879.jpeg
    IMG_5879.jpeg
    813.8 KB · Views: 58
The joy comes from the certain knowledge that you are a toxic jerk, and deserve unpleasantness in your life.
Zippity is a kinder and fairer man than I to continue allowing you a forum for your bile - I would not.

The joy comes from the certain knowledge that you are a toxic jerk, and deserve unpleasantness in your life.
Zippity is a kinder and fairer man than I to continue allowing you a forum for your bile - I would not.
Good that you just described yourself and what you deserve in life😂😂😂 Just imagine the words that you spew out. You must have a sad life to be fixated on a business. I will continue to defend my business from lies and people like you until it is corrected. WE DO NOT SELL UNTESTED AND CLEARANCE PEPTIDES. Unless anyone has proof of that or has had a problem with our product. It’s is plain defamation.

sorry wrong thread?
I think this thread is death anyway, so can answer you, purity = amount of active compound in % and other impurities, example 99.5% pure compound (Sema, Tirz, whatever) and that 0.5% are probably some byproducts etc.; sterility = testing if there are not any pathogens present, like viruses, bacteria, fungi etc.; while purity can be lower and its still OK to use, if sterility test find any pathogens you really don't want to use it

why the account is not blocked yet?
As a general rule I don't ban anyone who is engaging potential customers whether they're doing it well or badly. I trust that people can make their own informed decisions assisted by the free exchange of ideas and opinions here. While I'm happy to share my opinions and experiences it's up to everyone to determine on their own who to trust. If anyone has specific examples of being ripped off by this or any other vendor/supplier please post it publicly as that's the best way to expose them and in cases where it's clear they are not resolving problems then appropriate action including banning will be considered.

For anyone not already convinced that the Cantides/Cantydes/Canvibes/Jollychic vendor is a lying piece of shit scammer, here's reason # 746 why nobody should ever trust anything purchased from them:

1722433298721.png

Yes, they're making WTB (Want To Buy) posts on Discord asking to buy products to turn around and resell.

No doubt they're telling their unsuspecting customers that they are buying "tested" products and not random shit bought from someone else on Discord.

Avoid at all costs, they can't be trusted!

Heard of them? Yep. Recommend them? Nope.

Their business model is buy the clearance products from multiple sources in China, then sell them without testing. Their idea of testing is customer shoots up and notes their feels. Or, if you don't trust them you can send off to testing yourself. No guarantee, no money back. The owner just comes across as smarmy, with boxes of peptides spread all over floors (some of them pretty sketchy looking).

QSC isn't the best fit for everyone, but they do have mostly the same offerings and price point as XCE did. There's also a couple of newer vendors here that have Jano testing that might be a good fit.

Otherwise you may want head over to Peppy's for the orientation to get access to PGB since they are dealing with the next generation of XCE that only does B2B sales but uses the same facilities and equipment and most of the same personnel (not Peter, Peter, or Lee -- they're either in a re-education camp or have attained ambient temperature).
THAT was hilarious and tragic!

For anyone not already convinced that the Cantides/Cantydes/Canvibes/Jollychic vendor is a lying piece of shit scammer, here's reason # 746 why nobody should ever trust anything purchased from them:

View attachment 995

Yes, they're making WTB (Want To Buy) posts on Discord asking to buy products to turn around and resell.

No doubt they're telling their unsuspecting customers that they are buying "tested" products and not random shit bought from someone else on Discord.

Avoid at all costs, they can't be trusted!
You are still pressed I see😂😂😂 Tell them here about your failed peptide business, Cantydes is giving you sleepless nights because of our affordable prices and repeat customers. We don’t rip off customers by charging for 1 vial what is costs to buy 1 kit. You are just a BITTER competitor. Our website clearly shows Tirz 30 kit is sold out! We buy our kits from China like EVERYONE else and we test them, what I buy on my private account is none of your business. Keep stalking, keep been pressed and we keep SOARING. I repeat we sell TESTED kits, buying a few vials of Tirz 30 ONCE for an urgent need does not correlate to the 100s of kits we sell. How does that even make financial sense???? Dumb Jobless Idiot that spends his WHOLE day arguing on discord. No wonder no one buys from your failed peptide business.

Attachments

• IMG_6109.png
    IMG_6109.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6110.png
    IMG_6110.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6114.png
    IMG_6114.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6115.png
    IMG_6115.png
    332.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6233.jpeg
    IMG_6233.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6234.jpeg
    IMG_6234.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 486377b6-5d5e-47cb-8571-e228af36acc9.jpeg
    486377b6-5d5e-47cb-8571-e228af36acc9.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 41
THAT was hilarious and tragic!
As tragic as your sad life! I am ready for you bullying idiots today. NO MORE. Take my name out of your lips and face your miserable lives. Forget about business. This is only my side gig. People that can’t look me in the eyes in real life talking shit in their mother’s basement. You have done this from peppys to discord to Facebook to Reddit. I say NO MORE. I buy $100k kits invested out of my OWN MONEY. NO group buy using other people’s money or some other gimmick, yet these fools keep talking shit and trying to ruin my image. Tell me the one thing I did to you except OFFER LOWER PRICES. Everyone here runs a peptide business. Hungry fools l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back