CJC and Ipamorelin - pep pen?

Mrpmrp

Reaction score
I was thinking of starting a CJC/Ipa course to help with muscle building/maintenance (and improved sleep if that works).

I have been doing Tirz 1x per week. The 5 shots per week then 2 off seems like may be worthwhile to get a pep pen. I think one 3ml pen would last two weeks. Is it ok to leave the reconstituted CJC/Ipa in the pen that long? Should I refrigerate every day until shot time?

Thanks!!

Keep it in the refrigerator. Fine to leave in pen. Pen cartridge will hold 3 ml. Should be okay for 2+ months in the pen.

I bought several pens for the very same reason so I’m not pulling daily doses from a vial and having that risk of contamination.

I was thinking of starting a CJC/Ipa course to help with muscle building/maintenance (and improved sleep if that works).

I have been doing Tirz 1x per week. The 5 shots per week then 2 off seems like may be worthwhile to get a pep pen. I think one 3ml pen would last two weeks. Is it ok to leave the reconstituted CJC/Ipa in the pen that long? Should I refrigerate every day until shot time?

Thanks!!
I keep my Tirz, Glow, Glutathione, Tesa/Ipa, and extra TB-500/BPC-157 in pens in the fridge. It's fine as long as you practice safe protocol. So not keep it in the door or and out of the light. I keep mine in the back of my produce drawer.
PepPens are what my husband and I both use

Thanks. Which pen did you go with?
The pen I bought for the daily Glow just arrived yesterday. I bought the reusable injection pen set from Research ROI with extra cartridges and pen needles. Good videos about how to load and test dosage that RR has just put out. I'm going to practice loading and testing it tomorrow. Something ELSE to learn all about!

The pen I bought for the daily Glow just arrived yesterday. I bought the reusable injection pen set from Research ROI with extra cartridges and pen needles. Good videos about how to load and test dosage that RR has just put out. I'm going to practice loading and testing it tomorrow. Something ELSE to learn all about!
Though apparently I got a lemon of a pen, takes enormous strength to depress the injector button, takes forever to deliver the dose, and it isn't properly calibrated. I did many experiments on the pen and now know how to use it only it doesn't work correctly. They did immediately refund me.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back