Is NEXAPH FIRST with Hyperlinked Kits?

dionysos

Reaction score

They seem pretty promising. I've been trying to decide on a chinese vendor for some time. How would you compare them to QSC overall?

I have an order coming from them today as well. Are you planning to send for testing?
I have no plans to send for testing. There is a Janoshik COA HYPERLINKED to the kit label, and, I have no reason to doubt that it is genuine.

They seem pretty promising. I've been trying to decide on a chinese vendor for some time. How would you compare them to QSC overall?
FIRST, Shanghai Nexa Pharma are a NEW VENDOR and have only a short history to indicate how they will perform in various circumstances. QSC have quite a long history in our forum and their performance both good and bad is well documented.

SECOND, NEXA's communications responsiveness, ecommerce website, their order handling process, and their shipping are all thoroughly up the mark for a US vendor! They far exceed QSC, indeed ALMOST ALL Chinese Vendors, in these areas.

THIRD, NEXA provide payment methods that are convenient and comfortable for US purchasers. In addition to Bitcoin there is Visa/MasterCard payment available on the US website. For China direct purchases you can use Bank Wire Transfers, Crypto, Zelle, and CashApp. QSC is much more limited in their payment options, and it has to be said, QSC are woeful in their mishandling and consequent temporary loss of Bank Wire Transfers.

FOUR, QSC has a FAR BIGGER CATALOG of peptides, steroids, raw powders etc etc etc. NEXA cannot compete in this regard. If you want a basic GLP1 they are fine. Need something just slightly more exotic and it will probably not be available from Nexa.

@ItzJay Depending upon your needs and which characteristics are most important to you it could be a toss-up between these two Vendors. I have used them both.

Last edited:
FIRST, Shanghai Nexa Pharma are a NEW VENDOR and have only a short history to indicate how they will perform in various circumstances. QSC have quite a long history in our forum and their performance both good and bad is well documented.

SECOND, NEXA's communications responsiveness, ecommerce website, their order handling process, and their shipping are all thoroughly up the mark for a US vendor! They far exceed QSC, indeed ALMOST ALL Chinese Vendors, in these areas.

THIRD, NEXA provide payment methods that are convenient and comfortable for US purchasers. In addition to Bitcoin there is Visa/MasterCard payment available on the US website. For China direct purchases you can use Bank Wire Transfers, Crypto, Zelle, and CashApp. QSC is much more limited in their payment options, and it has to be said, QSC are woeful in their mishandling and consequent temporary loss of Bank Wire Transfers.

FOUR, QSC has a FAR BIGGER CATALOG of peptides, steroids, raw powders etc etc etc. NEXA cannot compete in this regard. If you want a basic GLP1 they are fine. Need something just slightly more exotic and it will probably not be available from Nexa.

@ItzJay Depending upon your needs and which characteristics are most important to you it could be a toss-up between these two Vendors. I have used them both.
Appreciate the response. All those points are super helpful. I'll probably give NEXA a shot, since I'm just looking for some GLP1s and the convenience of a Visa/Mastercard payment is a huge plus.

It looks like the plastic packaging is the update. The ones from July are in the cardboard box.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240919_164833_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240919_164833_Gallery.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 17
I'm not too sure. This is my first purchase from them. I guess I'd assume the newer stuff will have better packaging just based on what I got today. But you can probably ask them to send a picture before you order too.

@meowTime Could provide more detail please? Peptide? Batch number? COA testing date? Anything?
Cagri, yellow tops same as COA. Ordered direct from the website. Shipped via stamps.com according to UPS. There was absolutely no labeling anywhere in the box.

I suppose what I was getting at is this: Nexa began labelling recently. Was your Cagrilintide before that time and typically packaged, or was it a batch made later and should have had the more informative labels? You could call and inquire - it would be useful for future purchasers to know the cutoff date.

I suppose what I was getting at is this: Nexa began labelling recently. Was your Cagrilintide before that time and typically packaged, or was it a batch made later and should have had the more informative labels? You could call and inquire - it would be useful for future purchasers to know the cutoff date.
I did ask Cain about my vials - they're a weird size and don't fit in any peptide boxes. He said those were from an earlier run, so it's probably from before they began labeling.

Really impressed with the packaging that @dionysos showed.
Hopefully mine is just as good when it arrives.

QSC was out of one product when I ordered 2 days ago so I thought I would try these guys yesterday since the product I still needed was only going to be ~$50.

I started to order from them yesterday and since I don't use bitcoin I was going to use my credit card but I really wanted a buffer between my card number and a NEW peptide supplier...
Was going to use a virtual card but my Credit Union Credit Card would not alow google wallet to create one...so I went looking for other options.

Found privacy.com
Don't know if it is good or not but we will see.
It allowed me to create a virtual card tied to my checking account that you can set all kinds of limits on (Max Total, Single Use, Per Transaction, Single Business, Pause and ect). It uses Plaid for payment processing but no additional information is shared with them. With the free account you can create up to 12 virtual cards a month...I set a max limit on the virtual card of $200 (can be changed at any time) and after it processed I placed it on pause so nothing else can be billed to it until I enable it again. :)
So far really like it. They make their money on the normal credit card processing fees but they also charge an additional 3% if it is a foreign transaction which it cosidered this one to be...so cost an additional $1.73 for my purchase. Looks like everything worked fine...
Now just need to wait patiently for ANOTHER peptide package to arrive...🤩

I may have to join that Peptide Hoarder Support Group that so many of you are part of. ;)

I actually really enjoy this from a perspective of convenience, but this really highlights from a manufacturing perspective how much packaging influences quality perception.

Just think if vendors realized they could charge like 1.3-1.5X for a few color label printers and COA's with a simple QR code (which is just a text style).

I *hope* this becomes the NORM, and doesn't drive up prices to a negative point. I really don't see any difference from the conceptual design of Nexaph and QSC from a sourcing perspective, but for some reason Nexaph gets to charge 1.2-1.3X because they have better packaging and gets compared favorably to QSC.

Take notes @QSC/other vendors, and I'm saying this as someone who has worked in various levels of manufacturing for years, if your Quality Perception goes up to this level, and costs may increase like $1.00 per kit, then you can probably charge 10% more per kit. The best part is people would sing praises about your quality increase, even if quality has not increased at all.

I know some people might think this is a negative in terms of price, but if people feel more confident about their product they are purchasing, then they actually FEEL BETTER about their purchase even if it costs marginally more. People also tend to think the product IS better (like if you have food that looks higher quality on the package, you assume it takes better).

Our monkey brains are so easily manipulated :ROFLMAO:

FYI, an abstract paper referencing some of these phenomena:

Really impressed with the packaging that @dionysos showed.
Hopefully mine is just as good when it arrives.

QSC was out of one product when I ordered 2 days ago so I thought I would try these guys yesterday since the product I still needed was only going to be ~$50.

I started to order from them yesterday and since I don't use bitcoin I was going to use my credit card but I really wanted a buffer between my card number and a NEW peptide supplier...
Was going to use a virtual card but my Credit Union Credit Card would not alow google wallet to create one...so I went looking for other options.

Found privacy.com
Don't know if it is good or not but we will see.
It allowed me to create a virtual card tied to my checking account that you can set all kinds of limits on (Max Total, Single Use, Per Transaction, Single Business, Pause and ect). It uses Plaid for payment processing but no additional information is shared with them. With the free account you can create up to 12 virtual cards a month...I set a max limit on the virtual card of $200 (can be changed at any time) and after it processed I placed it on pause so nothing else can be billed to it until I enable it again. :)
So far really like it. They make their money on the normal credit card processing fees but they also charge an additional 3% if it is a foreign transaction which it cosidered this one to be...so cost an additional $1.73 for my purchase. Looks like everything worked fine...
Now just need to wait patiently for ANOTHER peptide package to arrive...🤩

I may have to join that Peptide Hoarder Support Group that so many of you are part of. ;)
Thanks for sharing your experience with them. I saw them when I was looking into virtual cards as well. I have not tried it yet.

I actually really enjoy this from a perspective of convenience, but this really highlights from a manufacturing perspective how much packaging influences quality perception.

Just think if vendors realized they could charge like 1.3-1.5X for a few color label printers and COA's with a simple QR code (which is just a text style).

I *hope* this becomes the NORM, and doesn't drive up prices to a negative point. I really don't see any difference from the conceptual design of Nexaph and QSC from a sourcing perspective, but for some reason Nexaph gets to charge 1.2-1.3X because they have better packaging and gets compared favorably to QSC.

Take notes @QSC/other vendors, and I'm saying this as someone who has worked in various levels of manufacturing for years, if your Quality Perception goes up to this level, and costs may increase like $1.00 per kit, then you can probably charge 10% more per kit. The best part is people would sing praises about your quality increase, even if quality has not increased at all.

I know some people might think this is a negative in terms of price, but if people feel more confident about their product they are purchasing, then they actually FEEL BETTER about their purchase even if it costs marginally more. People also tend to think the product IS better (like if you have food that looks higher quality on the package, you assume it takes better).

Our monkey brains are so easily manipulated :ROFLMAO:

FYI, an abstract paper referencing some of these phenomena:

Well, just look at their website: it is neat, easy to navigate, no weird graphics or poorly worded sentences. It was a pleasure to shop there. It is all about perception.

@Lilith
Did you find/use a different option or still investigating other options.
Based on a single day/transaction... 😂
I could see myself using this more and more instead of Paypal for other purchases besides my Peptide habit. :)

Well, just look at their website: it is neat, easy to navigate, no weird graphics or poorly worded sentences. It was a pleasure to shop there. It is all about perception.
Agreed the website plays a decent part, but word of mouth is the absolute BEST marketing in the world, and if one of these vendors that do group buys started making these small changes to their kits for "traceability", then you would see a step change in sales most likely vs. their competitors.

I know NOTHING about their lead times/days of inventory or any metrics like that for these companies, but if they are trying to get a standard sales timeframe for each batch, this might drastically push that curve in their favor.

Back