Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

dionysos

Reaction score
I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

SNP_kit_Label.jpg

Last edited:
Not to create drama but is this the infamous vendor with the questionable US-based rep that stirred quite the GB controversy? Did you buy from a different rep?

You'll have to explain the drama to me @Tomes, I haven't kept up with hesaid-shesaid on this one.
And it does seem to me that you are starting some drama here. Is it necessary?

Last edited:
I'd like to know. Not for the sake if creating drama, I'd just like to have as much info as possible. I was considering buying from this vendor, but some things I've read are giving me pause. If I had all the info, I could better understand if this is a whole lotta nothing, or something to really be concerned about.

I really love how multiple people are trying to stir shit up about Nexaph but won't link to anything or even say anything about what happened. Way to be helpful guys.
Yes, if you're gonna spill the tea, SPILL THE TEA lol. I'm not denying that there's some shit to share, but the more info or links or something, the better. I'm still pretty new to this world and the information overload is real. My brain is fried. I can't keep track of what I read about which vendor until I'm actually ready to purchase from them.

I'd like to know. Not for the sake if creating drama, I'd just like to have as much info as possible. I was considering buying from this vendor, but some things I've read are giving me pause. If I had all the info, I could better understand if this is a whole lotta nothing, or something to really be concerned about.
Yes, if you're gonna spill the tea, SPILL THE TEA lol. I'm not denying that there's some shit to share, but the more info or links or something, the better. I'm still pretty new to this world and the information overload is real. My brain is fried. I can't keep track of what I read about which vendor until I'm actually ready to purchase from them.
Well I can only agree with you both.
I want the Joe Friday facts if they exist. Otherwise it is just gossip and I don't welcome it.

The facts before us are that Shanghai Nexa Pharma have first rate ecommerce capabilities, a US Depot that communicates and delivers quickly, Janoshik COAs in place BEFORE Group and Promo Buys are initiated.

Additional and to their credit they have quickly responded to cleanup the few minor errors that have occurred that I'm aware of. Could something go wrong with an order or batch of peptides made today? SURE! We live in a human world which means error. At The Moment Nexa appear to be a responsible vendor and respond appropriately - I've made riskier bets than buying from them, I assure you.

NOT A SMALL THING: - Being the First Chinese Vendor in my experience to Hyperlink their kits to Janoshik COAs BEFORE they are advertised for a Group Buy positions them in the Top Tier of Quality Aware Vendors.

Will NEXA continue to perform as they have begun? We will ALL have to stay tuned to find out.

Well I can only agree with you both.
I want the Joe Friday facts if they exist. Otherwise it is just gossip and I don't welcome it.

The facts before us are that Shanghai Nexa Pharma have first rate ecommerce capabilities, a US Depot that communicates and delivers quickly, Janoshik COAs in place BEFORE Group and Promo Buys are initiated.

Additional and to their credit they have quickly responded to cleanup the few minor errors that have occurred that I'm aware of. Could something go wrong with an order or batch of peptides made today? SURE! We live in a human world which means error. At The Moment Nexa appear to be a responsible vendor and respond appropriately - I've made riskier bets than buying from them, I assure you.

NOT A SMALL THING: - Being the First Chinese Vendor in my experience to Hyperlink their kits to Janoshik COAs BEFORE they are advertised for a Group Buy positions them in the Top Tier of Quality Aware Vendors.

Will NEXA continue to perform as they have begun? We will ALL have to stay tuned to find out.
I read somewhere that Nexaph is a front for a group of GBers that order from other group. It’s and rebrand/markup in the states. Can’t confirm or deny, just was I recall.

I read somewhere that Nexaph is a front for a group of GBers that order from other group. It’s and rebrand/markup in the states. Can’t confirm or deny, just was I recall.
Even if that is the case, I'm not sure I completely see the issue here.
If they are providing COAs, and actually providing the product that's advertised, what is the problem with this? Especially when their prices appear to be competitive with other Chinese vendors.

Even if that is the case, I'm not sure I completely see the issue here.
If they are providing COAs, and actually providing the product that's advertised, what is the problem with this? Especially when their prices appear to be competitive with other Chinese vendors.
No issue, just not sure it’s a CN company. NBD either way like you’ve eloquently stated! 👊🏻

Someone said this about Amo the other day, but didn't give details lol. I wonder how common this is in reality.

We will never have all the info. The vague assertions may be true or not. If true they may be relevant or not.

Based upon what I know to be true about Nexa, and about the very private Group Buy Managers that are affiliated with them, the products offered are high quality, high purity, and are competitively priced. NEXA, under a different name, have been a quality provider for a good long while now according to credible forum members who have been involved in their Private Group Buys.

I am confident of Nexa's history, the provenance of their peptides, the quality of their current product AND the irrelevance of this gossip. I would not have invested $300 in a kit for my own use otherwise.

Each must judge for himself and do as he sees fit.
-Dionysos

I Guess I'm more conservative than you on this stuff. But hey, it's good having folks like you to test the waters and report back. I'm not sure Amo would have the reputation they now do if you hadn't taken the plunge. I appreciate that. Just watch out about the sterility issues OK.

My order was completed Monday around the same time and I received mine one hour after you received yours. That delivery plus what I already had will cover me for a long time.

I Guess I'm more conservative than you on this stuff. But hey, it's good having folks like you to test the waters and report back. I'm not sure Amo would have the reputation they now do if you hadn't taken the plunge. I appreciate that. Just watch out about the sterility issues OK.
I do have more tolerance for risk than the average bear. Nexa today is significantly less risky than AmoPeptide was 4 months ago. And also I was curious and wanted to know more about this new vendor.

"See For Yourself" the Buddha instructed.

LATE ADDITION: "Just watch out about the sterility issues OK." I'd like you to remove this sentence and DM me your source for the sterility question. I have access to various Peppys and other forums but I would prefer not to bloodhound through Discord Universe to try and substantiate your comment, CHIZI. If there is something real there document it please so we can ALL see it. Otherwise I ask you, as politely as I'm able to do, please remove your comment.

@dionysos can you share which rep you ordered from or the whatsapp info? I was actually quite interested in this vendor because of their pricing, but then became unsure of which reps are authentic.

essentially, it was reported there was a rep re-selling reconstituted peps with SNP (at that time called SPC) labels, so for me it became unclear who to trust or not. There was also had a failed sterility test and then a quick rebrand from SPC to SNP (Nexa) shortly after, which of course created some side eyes.

that's all i know, and it's all as an innocent bystander in certain servers. there are also the GB issues mentioned above, where it seems there may be a lack of transparency in where the product is coming from - this to me is a GB issue, not a Nexa issue. there is various drama stemming from this, which is why i said i was not trying to create any here, because this was not the topic of my question.

I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

View attachment 2047
Thanks to your post their Reta is now completely sold out! :) They ended up refunding my money promptly though.

their sterility testing from Jano is posted on their website. Pretty easy to find as well.

LATE ADDITION: "Just watch out about the sterility issues OK." I'd like you to remove this sentence and DM me your source for the sterility question. I have access to various Peppys and other forums but I would prefer not to bloodhound through Discord Universe to try and substantiate your comment, CHIZI. If there is something real there document it please so we can ALL see it. Otherwise I ask you, as politely as I'm able to do, please remove your comment.
No! I absolutely will not remove that part. I posted about it in 2 threads already. I can't post directly to the link on peppys since it will get me banned. But there were bad sterility tests. 3 members here confirmed it and anyone here needs to know about this.

No! I absolutely will not remove that part. I posted about it in 2 threads already. I can't post directly to the link on peppys since it will get me banned. But there were bad sterility tests. 3 members here confirmed it and anyone here needs to know about this.
This is also in my post above and I can second it. There have been multiple sterility fails recently across different vendors, so it is not just an SPC/SNP problem, but they were one of them.

Back