Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

No! I absolutely will not remove that part. I posted about it in 2 threads already. I can't post directly to the link on peppys since it will get me banned. But there were bad sterility tests. 3 members here confirmed it and anyone here needs to know about this.
Great. Once I confirm what you’ve said I’ll note it on the datasheet.

@dionysos can you share which rep you ordered from or the whatsapp info? I was actually quite interested in this vendor because of their pricing, but then became unsure of which reps are authentic.

essentially, it was reported there was a rep re-selling reconstituted peps with SNP (at that time called SPC) labels, so for me it became unclear who to trust or not. There was also had a failed sterility test and then a quick rebrand from SPC to SNP (Nexa) shortly after, which of course created some side eyes.

that's all i know, and it's all as an innocent bystander in certain servers. there are also the GB issues mentioned above, where it seems there may be a lack of transparency in where the product is coming from - this to me is a GB issue, not a Nexa issue. there is various drama stemming from this, which is why i said i was not trying to create any here, because this was not the topic of my question.
My order was for Retatrutide 12mg via a private GB hosted on a Discord server that interfaced with the Nexa website. Cain is the Nexa rep I dealt with.

And I do understand your concern with the lack of transparency of sources and of the machinations of group buys. Given the nature of Chinese commerce and their lack of rigor in company registration I don’t think that mainland problem will clear in our lifetimes, or at least in my short liferime.

The interconnections between and within US Group Buys could occupy months of study I think. In the end it seems fluid, difficult to crack and not of very much use to us as purchasers.

Last edited:
I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

View attachment 2047
How was the shipping packaging? I received one package from Amo and the box was not taped well and had ripped (shocked the item actually arrived and didn’t fall out). I will say, I said something and sent pics and they were very responsive and my next package was taped up quite well.

How was the shipping packaging? I received one package from Amo and the box was not taped well and had ripped (shocked the item actually arrived and didn’t fall out). I will say, I said something and sent pics and they were very responsive and my next package was taped up quite well.
Thanks for the story. This illustrates my idea of a good and responsible company. Mistakes are a given. They're going to happen. What the company does AFTER the mistake is the real tell of what they are.

No! I absolutely will not remove that part. I posted about it in 2 threads already. I can't post directly to the link on peppys since it will get me banned. But there were bad sterility tests. 3 members here confirmed it and anyone here needs to know about this.
Since "sterility" testing seems to be the "it" word right now, care to elaborate what it means in terms of peptides as well as consequences of pass/fail result? What do the labs test for specifically with that test? Why, out of a sudden, after consuming the products for at least a few years it is suddenly an issue? I doubt that it has never happened before.

No hate, just genuinely curious. :)

Since "sterility" testing seems to be the "it" word right now, care to elaborate what it means in terms of peptides as well as consequences of pass/fail result? What do the labs test for specifically with that test? Why, out of a sudden, after consuming the products for at least a few years it is suddenly an issue? I doubt that it has never happened before.

No hate, just genuinely curious. :)
The sterility tests used most commonly (and that have produced recent fails) are total aerobic microbial count (TAMC) and total yeast and mold count (TYMC). Many of the recent arguments around sterility have been based on the idea that a "Pass" on these tests does not guarantee a 'sterile' product; with that said, there is no argument that a "Fail" means it's not sterile.

There were a string of recent tirz Fails across multiple vendors, which were pretty surprising and have led to speculation it was perhaps contamination of the raws which could have been sourced from the same vendor. No way to know that, though, it's just speculation.

You are most likely right that researchers have been using non-sterile peps in many instances without knowing; a small amount of bacteria / yeast / mold is probably going to be easily destroyed by our immune system, though I certainly wouldn't want to be injecting myself with it consistently over time.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, only the "Pass" tests that were sent out by SNP are on the website. The fail has been shared on Peppys, and was a PTDS test.
That is concerning. They have way more tests on their website and 100% are passing. While 1 of the 2 independent tests show a fail. I am inherently skeptical of any vendor testing unless the vendor has a flawless reputation. It's not the same as true independent testing.

Syringe filters are cheap folks. The risk of infection from subcutaneous injections of non-sterile peptides is small for each shot, but it adds up over time, so if you are taking multiple peptides or taking them long term, I think the benifits are well worth the small cost.

I have a couple sources for filters here.

That explains why I am unable to find them @Tomes - I'm not a member of the PTDS.
The info was shared in the public testing results in peppys, but they only summarize the findings, rather than post the full reports.
Yes exactly. Unfortunately it's also slightly hard to find on Peppys because the tag is misspelled in the body of the post, but if you search for #spc it's the only post with that hashtag. I understand if you don't update your own spreadsheet without seeing the actual Jano report, which we can't link to based on rules of PTDS.

I just ordered cagri from SNP. I will filter my peps as “good practice” but I have a robust immunity system and have had my share of untreated cuts crammed full of bacteria and other stuff and managed just fine.

If I were injecting this stuff into the bloodstream, I would want that guaranteed sterility but subq is very forgiving. I bet the food served at stadiums wouldn’t pass sterility testing.

I just ordered cagri from SNP. I will filter my peps as “good practice” but I have a robust immunity system and have had my share of untreated cuts crammed full of bacteria and other stuff and managed just fine.

If I were injecting this stuff into the bloodstream, I would want that guaranteed sterility but subq is very forgiving. I bet the food served at stadiums wouldn’t pass sterility testing.
Hahaha, a lovely thought :sick:
Everyone has their own risk tolerance and should act accordingly!

I've just received my kit of 12mg Retatrutide from Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceuticals.
Ordered Monday morning at 8:19am and delivered in 3 days and 4 hours from their US depot.

EXCELLENT packaging and the KIT LABEL COMPLETE WITH JANO COA HYPERLINK !
Use your phone camera on the jpg - it WORKS QUICKLY.

This is a first from a Chinese Vendor in my experience and a trend that I hope and expect to develop quickly.

View attachment 2047
Price?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sweepingsally
Back