Cora (from Henan Tengmao)

Braddsn

Registered
Reaction score
I ordered from Cora a few days ago. She was professional, communication was great, and she has already provided me tracking info. I will give an update when my product arrives. So far so good.

Wanted to follow up on my previous post. I received my package from Cora today (from Henan Tengmao). 10x10mg Sema. The whole experience from start to finish was professional, and easy. I was able to pay via Western Union. I ordered on May 12, and package arrived at my door May 21st. 9 days total, that's fast! It was packaged very well (in an airtight sealed bag), and in a discreet box. Communication was very good as well. I am happy.

Here is my best advice. Just be patient. I never had to prompt Cora for anything. She communicated well, and did everything she said she would. For me, once I paid, she had me a tracking number within a few days. Package was at my house in 9 days. That's very impressive considering the distance. I think a lot of folks get impatient, and if they don't get communication for a couple days, they assume the worst. I have now ordered from 4 separate sources, and all 4 delivered on their promises. I didn't pester any of them. 1 order took over a month to get here from another vendor... but I had already figured that some of these orders may take a while. Temper your expectations and be patient. You will get your stuff.

According to what I'm reading on PTDS she's ghosted a bunch of people, and was caught using a doctored version of someone else's COA. Both pretty much a repeat from around a year ago, but people have short memories and keep going back to suppliers that others have had nothing but problems. It's a repeating cycle, everyone willing to ignore the past to get a good price. Good price doesn't mean good deal.

Here is my best advice. Just be patient. I never had to prompt Cora for anything. She communicated well, and did everything she said she would. For me, once I paid, she had me a tracking number within a few days. Package was at my house in 9 days. That's very impressive considering the distance. I think a lot of folks get impatient, and if they don't get communication for a couple days, they assume the worst. I have now ordered from 4 separate sources, and all 4 delivered on their promises. I didn't pester any of them. 1 order took over a month to get here from another vendor... but I had already figured that some of these orders may take a while. Temper your expectations and be patient. You will get your stuff.
Why does it matter if they were 'professional' and the shipping was fast if the product is bunk?

If the product ends up being bunk, I won't order from her again. And I will convey that on this forum. I have not reported on how good the product is yet, I have not yet tried it. I have only reported my experience so far with the ordering and shipping process.

They’re under dosing their product and Cora will ghost you if you complain.
Did you pay via Alibaba? I went through their refund process but it's a complete joke, despite me getting confirmation for Janoshik that HT's tests were fake. Luckily my credit card company has done a chargeback.

According to what I'm reading on PTDS she's ghosted a bunch of people, and was caught using a doctored version of someone else's COA. Both pretty much a repeat from around a year ago, but people have short memories and keep going back to suppliers that others have had nothing but problems. It's a repeating cycle, everyone willing to ignore the past to get a good price. Good price doesn't mean good deal.
What’s PTDS? Is it a discord server?? If so, can I have an invite?

Did you pay via Alibaba? I went through their refund process but it's a complete joke, despite me getting confirmation for Janoshik that HT's tests were fake. Luckily my credit card company has done a chargeback.
Where were you able to find test results at? I had asked them about test results and was told "current test results have not yet come out", so I have no "official" proof of anything but now I'm worried.

What’s PTDS? Is it a discord server?? If so, can I have an invite?
I would join Peppys first. https://chat.peppys.io/

Then message GoodKitty for an invite to the PTDS (Peptide Testing Discord Server). There will be some reading and knowledge checks to get the invite. They want to make sure people are serious about it.

Where were you able to find test results at? I had asked them about test results and was told "current test results have not yet come out", so I have no "official" proof of anything but now I'm worried.
They uploaded them to alibaba as part of the dispute process. They were obviously fake though. They'd whited out the verification code at the bottom and their company name wasn't even detailed.

Back