Coupon Skye

Cool, have not ordered from them, but assuming is 10 vials of tirz 40 mg?

Last edited:
Are Skye prices per vial, or for a kit of 10?

Can't find the info on their website.

Are Skye prices per vial, or for a kit of 10?

Can't find the info on their website.
I couldn’t find anything neither, but going to assume is a kit due to the price and they state is not for human use.

If anyone can shine in would be great!

I couldn’t find anything neither, but going to assume is a kit due to the price and they state is not for human use.

If anyone can shine in would be great!

I assumed it was per vial since I saw no mention of a kit, so I skipped them and went international when I first got into research

Ok just called them is a single VIAL … maybe @dionysos can add a column with that info on the spreadsheet.
US vendors are almost all by the vial. Some of them may offer a kit but they're usually like 5 or 6 instead of 10 and still really expensive. If you want a cheap kit you are gonna have to go international.

Well that sucks
I know exploitedworkerbee's take on 2d party COAs with domestic US vendors, but places like Skye and others have been around for quite a while, and if my lab is interested in trying a new protocol, the lab wants to try single vials, not deal with kits from China, the payment methods, multiple Alibaba/paypal fees, the long shipping, the need for testing, etc. The lab wants single vials, with Jano linked COAs, speedy shipping, normal payment methods. If that new protocol seems promising after the single vials, then the lab would go abroad for kits. So yes, more expensive up front, but there is ease there, and some level of security, and perceived as worth it in the short run. My lab has been researching various peps for sleep and the glow 3-pep protocol, and started that way, with single vials from Pacific Waves (glow) and from Skye (sleep peps) and has kits now coming from China for the glow, and depending upon initial results from the sleep protocol peps, the lab would go to China for those too, and has now gone to China for tirz. But even after the lab had purchased grey tirz from overseas vendors, my lab purchased a single vial of Tirz from Tydes to experience reconstituting with a non-compound pharmacy for the first time with a product that had at least been tested by Jano, batch ostensibly tied to what was purchased, and this lab director felt the expense worth it.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back