Current henan order ineffective

I wonder if those who ordered 30mg and received red tops were sent the wrong ones? I ordered 20mg because it was the only MG I hadn't seen complaints about and was getting desperate at the time.. for 20mg they sent me red caps and it seems to be working great. I'm a slow loser due to PCOS/insulin resistance and taking it has helped break a stall I was going through.. I've lost 5lbs since starting it. I know that's not a lot to some, but since November I've only lost 35lbs, and it's taken 2 years (prior to Nov no glp) to lose 85lbs.. like I said slow loser. So either maybe they started sending the red tops as 20mg knowing they were underdosed 30s, or they weren't sending the correct ones to those ordering 30s.

FYI for anyone not aware of recent HT sterility tests...
1721358672272.png

FYI for anyone not aware of recent HT sterility tests...
View attachment 856
This is scary. Right? I just came here to say I was using Guruite 12.5 mg (from 15 mg aqua caps) and for 2 weeks no suppression barely. Realized I had 7.5 Henan left (from 15 mg purple caps) so used that with 5 guruite last night - 12.5 total (my dose) and BAM. Suppression back. Got a Costco quesadilla today and could literally only eat one piece of it, nothing else today.

Was going to order from Henan just now because honestly I don’t know who to order from anymore and see your post. :( Anyone have any luck ordering Tirz lately anywhere?

This is scary. Right? I just came here to say I was using Guruite 12.5 mg (from 15 mg aqua caps) and for 2 weeks no suppression barely. Realized I had 7.5 Henan left (from 15 mg purple caps) so used that with 5 guruite last night - 12.5 total (my dose) and BAM. Suppression back. Got a Costco quesadilla today and could literally only eat one piece of it, nothing else today.

Was going to order from Henan just now because honestly I don’t know who to order from anymore and see your post. :( Anyone have any luck ordering Tirz lately anywhere?
Because sema and tirz are administered subcutaneously the chances of a severe bad reaction from contamination are pretty slim, and those tests do only reflect the one specific batch tested. QSC is always a decent enough backup, but recently Ronsen has tested well and even the SRY group has pretty good tests that they commissioned but I'm not sure if any other independent tests have been done (they also have some iffy customer service stuff recently).

Did you end up ordering from HT?
Im unsure of who to order from now, I ended up waiting due to mixed reviews everywhere and then falling low on money, and now it seems alot of suppliers are closing their shops due to brand name being approved to sell in China, GP is no longer active either from what I've read and also no longer able to message my previous contact.
Any advice from anyone?

QSC is always a decent enough backup, but recently Ronsen has tested well and even the SRY group has pretty good tests that they commissioned but I'm not sure if any other independent tests have been done (they also have some iffy customer service stuff recently).
Ronsen is not a supplier that I'm familiar with. Do you have more details @ZippityDooDah ?

Ronsen is not a supplier that I'm familiar with. Do you have more details @ZippityDooDah ?
They have potential?

Most people believed that they were sourcing primarily from "Merck" although their catalog offers things Merck did not so it would seem they have multiple sources. When Merck got shut down, Ronsen also shut down for a week or so and when they returned their price list was quite different as to what was and was not available. Part of the changes also seem to be a result of removing items that were causing other suppliers problems with the Chinese govt and their rep Andy has apparently said as much to a number of customers.

Unlike most resellers they appear to order custom for their own inventory (much like the larger domestic vendors) instead of just reselling whatever the finishers have available. There were a few examples where concurrent Merck and Ronsen orders for the same product produced similar but not identical products in terms of cap/crimp colors, test results, etc. which tends to support that theory.

Their testing prior to the brief shutdown has been "decent". Nothing spectacular, but nothing terrible with the exception of one instance where a test donor ordered semaglutide but was sent semax instead (not sure if/how that was resolved). Most are under 10% +/- in fill and purity is consistently in the low-to-mid 99.x% range. There are still a handful of tests pending public release, but unfortunately they're all from the pre-Merck shutdown time frame as well so really until newer tests get done it's hard to say if the results will be comparable or not.

FWIW since opening back up there has been an increase in complaints regarding comms and customer service.

From an email I sent them a couple of months ago they prefer bank transfer or BTC payment but were at that time accepting PayPal sent as F&F. They do not use Alibaba.

Bottom line is they're probably reasonably safe to try, but probably worth waiting for more recent test results if possible. From what I've read it does seem like their main rep Andy and his assistants are far less patronizing and pushy than some of the other suppliers so that alone gives them a slight advantage imho.

Attached is a price list I was able to dig up on Discord from 11-July. Only the items highlighted in gray are currently available.

Attachments

They have potential?

Most people believed that they were sourcing primarily from "Merck" although their catalog offers things Merck did not so it would seem they have multiple sources. When Merck got shut down, Ronsen also shut down for a week or so and when they returned their price list was quite different as to what was and was not available. Part of the changes also seem to be a result of removing items that were causing other suppliers problems with the Chinese govt and their rep Andy has apparently said as much to a number of customers.

Unlike most resellers they appear to order custom for their own inventory (much like the larger domestic vendors) instead of just reselling whatever the finishers have available. There were a few examples where concurrent Merck and Ronsen orders for the same product produced similar but not identical products in terms of cap/crimp colors, test results, etc. which tends to support that theory.

Their testing prior to the brief shutdown has been "decent". Nothing spectacular, but nothing terrible with the exception of one instance where a test donor ordered semaglutide but was sent semax instead (not sure if/how that was resolved). Most are under 10% +/- in fill and purity is consistently in the low-to-mid 99.x% range. There are still a handful of tests pending public release, but unfortunately they're all from the pre-Merck shutdown time frame as well so really until newer tests get done it's hard to say if the results will be comparable or not.

FWIW since opening back up there has been an increase in complaints regarding comms and customer service.

From an email I sent them a couple of months ago they prefer bank transfer or BTC payment but were at that time accepting PayPal sent as F&F. They do not use Alibaba.

Bottom line is they're probably reasonably safe to try, but probably worth waiting for more recent test results if possible. From what I've read it does seem like their main rep Andy and his assistants are far less patronizing and pushy than some of the other suppliers so that alone gives them a slight advantage imho.

Attached is a price list I was able to dig up on Discord from 11-July. Only the items highlighted in gray are currently available.
I did a FB group buy with supposedly with Merck as the vendor around June 25th. We all were told Merck was raided and product seized, no one who paid got refunds and it was a lot of people.

Did you end up ordering from HT?
Im unsure of who to order from now, I ended up waiting due to mixed reviews everywhere and then falling low on money, and now it seems alot of suppliers are closing their shops due to brand name being approved to sell in China, GP is no longer active either from what I've read and also no longer able to message my previous contact.
Any advice from anyone?
I honestly was just about to order today because it’s the only one I get the same results as X but came back to read Zip’s post first and now don’t know where to order :(

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back