DHL asking me to call

Gwenhwyfar227

Reaction score
Got a notification from my supplier to contact DHL here in the US...ran tracking and it's in local customs...so is this normal? Of all my shipments I haven't had this..what do I say to them? Lol
Nervous nelly...I don't wanna lose my chunk of change on this shipment

seems unlikely there is anything you’ll say to customs/dhl that will get your package released. Does the vendor offer reship for lost/seized packages? If so the typical process is wait for dhl to send the package back or for customs to seize it, and then the supplier tries again. Dhl has a high seizure rate.

Got a notification from my supplier to contact DHL here in the US...ran tracking and it's in local customs...so is this normal? Of all my shipments I haven't had this..what do I say to them? Lol
I guess they want permission to open the package in order to inspect it more closely. DHL does customs clearance as a broker on behalf of the shipper and receiver, but they are not allowed to open packages without permission.

If you don't reply it will either be returned to the sender, or sent from DHL customs clearance to official customs so they can open and inspect it.

You could try giving them permission, but most likely your package is lost as @exploitedworkerbee said.

I'd be nervous too... Any updates? Can I ask what it is and from where?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back